• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Seirio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm pretty good man.
    Im surprised myself, but yes. I'll never take on more than two at a time, and this is maybe the first time I've participated in one in about 4 years give or take?
    KHProdigy1, back in the day I used to write with this guy seinra who was also among that group lol.
    Wait a minute...the legendary Seirio is back?

The same Seirio that wrote with Aeriona, God of Death, Faith Crest, Kingdomwolfblade, and The 4th Islander?
    I can see you aren't the most active person, but I wonder of you are still interested in Traces of Aftermath.
    Well I come by now and then. Dont do any rping anymore, just to check and see if I have messages.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…