• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heavenless (GoD and Aeriona Original) [Sign-ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Id like to reserve a spot. Thanks ;D
Ill edit as soon as possible with a template.

Cicero

Visionary
Already. o_O I still need to write half my temp. T_T

I see an outcome of not joining. xD Which saddens me, I always liked your role-plays. I'll see what I can do with the limited time I have. (I hate joining too late, because of not knowing what is up.)

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Hey, Grimmjow.. no need to rush.. it will take at least a day for everyone to post their first post so you have time. Thank you , Mike for your interest in the rp.. I can't wait to see your template!

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Errors. Tifa should be fifteen because she is that old during the Nibelheim incident. Zack should be eighteen because he joined at 14 and spent four years under Angeal. Aeris should be seventeen since she is a year older then Cloud. Yuffie would be eleven in this.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Errors. Tifa should be fifteen because she is that old during the Nibelheim incident. Zack should be eighteen because he joined at 14 and spent four years under Angeal. Aeris should be seventeen since she is a year older then Cloud. Yuffie would be eleven in this.

It all depends one where you get your info from since Square Enix is fuzzy with the ages...Zack is yes two years older then Cloud, and thus one year older then Aerith. I'm still not sure the exact time lapses between the start of CC and and it's end some claim it is about 7 or so years while other claim it shorter, and depending on the time lapse between that and and the beginning of the original FFVII, Zack would be around 23ish at the end of that CC I guess, doing the math that would mean he is 16ish at the start.

I really don't care about the ages, since honestly I don't think it matters all too much for what will happen in the rp, but if bugs you that much RC, I would be more then willing to change it, it's no real biggie.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Well I felt kinda weird after speaking about ages, so I decided to look them up the best I could. That's what I got then I subtracted five years from the other ages. Now I find it's seven years. Forget it. Let's just leave it at the ages we have now.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Hell I don't even know my guys age!

So yeah, eff the ages!!

So yeah, lets hurry up post your effing first posts in the RP for effing petery sakes!!!

Excited in being the first RP ive been in quite possibly 2 years.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
If it is ok, can I join? I will be done with my template soon. Hope the template is alright.

~Name:
Leofer Bestul

~Age: 18

~Gender: Male

~Affiliation: Shinra: First Class Soldier (May Change During RP)

~Weapon:

Kenji-[Link] this double weapon is Leofer's best weapon and his most common used. It works with all of his abilities and if though there are two of this weapon they barely have the weight of one. The weapon also allows the user to cut through almost any material. Both of the weapons can break into many different weapons as seen in the pic.

~Abilities: Psychic Ability

Leofer, being a Shinra Soldier has enhanced human abilities. Leofer has some control of elements, which are unknown since he has never used them. But, his true ability allows Leofer to use the power of a Psychic. Meaning he can confuse, read, and control people. It also allows him to drag things with his power or float. With this if a weapon is dropped he can just simply command it to come back to his hand. When this ability is used at one of Leofer's body parts it glows a light pinkish color.

This ability also allows Leofer to make other people float or control. Other than that he can also use the Psychic powers as an attack. By lifting an object and making it smash someone. Or just shooting it, which would look like a line of pink. The Psychic ability also allows Leofer to do things such as open locked doors or control mechanicle things.

Leofer also has the ability to use his elements as attacks. Not being as much of a fan as magic he uses weapon. With his psychic ability he is also able to alter or change he shape of his weapon. Making it weapon or such even though it might not be as strong as it is in it's normal form when used. The ability also allows him to create multiple forms of the weapon.

~Bio: Born into a great family Leofer was raised to be a somewhat perfect child. His mother dieing after having the second child along with her. Leofer was blamed by his father with: "If it wasn't for you she wouldn't want another child." After that day Leofer's dad beat him everyday without any mercy. Leofer stood up like a man even through all the pain.

After being sick of this, Leofer fought his own dad. At the age of 7, Leofer had beat his dad and left his family. He loved his father, but knew he could not return. After leaving his house, he left the village, and ventured into a new town. While wandering two members from Shinra knocked him down. Messing with him, they gave hom one chance. To fight or be killed. They gave him a unique weapon, that was able to break into multiple weapons.

Fighting them, was a big problem, only thinking of surviving. In the end, he laid on the desert floor for days, watching the blood seep out onto the sand. He finally ended up in a town alittle after the sighting of the Shinra members. After being adopted, Leofer waited until he was 14. Upon turning 14, he joined Shinra as a soldier. Changing him he gained a weird ability as was soon recgonized.

He soon rose among the ranks, until becoming one of the First Class Soldier. Now in Shinra he has made friends with many characters from Zack and Cloud to just normal people.

~Appearance: [Link]

Leofer has dark, black hair that covers his eyes just barely still being able to see. At the tips of his hair it is dark red almost like blood. His eyes seem to be red from a distance, but are only tinted red. His face being somewhat flawless only being that around his face. Leofer's skin being a mixed color that is more dark because of his race. He wears what look like skull- faces earrings.

At each of his shoulders there are two feathers that are the same color as his hair (black with dark red). They come from his back and are attached to his clothing. His clothing is all dark grey with special patterns on them and at each one of his arms there is black and dark red fur. There is a zipper running all the way down his clothing.

At the legging he has what looked like the bottom of a white coat that covered the rest of the clothing. It is pure white with few patterns on it mostly being zig-zags at the bottom of it. Over everything he wears black coat covering everything he wears, which he takes of when he fights.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It seams to me that though Felix merely says psychic ability, that his character employs telekinesis, high level manipulative telepathy, and also electromagnetic ability as telepathy does not work on machines because they have no mind.

More so he implies extreme telekinesis, because if he uses it to change his weapon, that is matter manipulation through telekinesis down to the sub-atomic level, unless of course he also controls ferrous metals....

That is a nice power if he has those abilities, I just wanted to break it down so I understood it right. Also I will post shortly, I would have done so earlier, but I passed out(literally)

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Hey Aeriona, I posted in NYC16's fan fic. And im sure you stay in contact with her, and I have really high hopes for her to join. I miss her and things just don't seem complete without her since she isn't with the old group of me, GoD, you, and NYC16.

So what are the chances that she might join?

With GoD as Zack and you as Aerith, that spells romance, I kinda wanted that same thing with her.
So yeah...NYC16's chances of joining are?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back