• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you ever been mistaken for the opposite sex?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

I was walking home today, and I walked past a group of construction workers and they whistled at me. I felt so ashamed lol They thought I was a girl.

Has anyone else had a similar thing happen? (Either Gender)

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
On the interent, yes, plenty of times. >:

But in real life, I've been called a boy as an insult.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Eh...my name is Paris....and i am a guy......everyone expects a girl...epecially on the first day of school.......i say here and they are like..."Is she here?: and i am still saying "here." so yeah plenty of times.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Yes...
When I was at school, I got in trouble for running in the halls and a teacher was scolding me. She said," Young man, don't run in the halls!" Then I told her that I was a girl and she looked embarrassed.

Well, I could see why she mistakened me for a guy. I wore baggy shorts, a baggy sweatshirt and my hair was short and messy.

nicoleohbugga

Eh...my name is Paris....and i am a guy......everyone expects a girl...epecially on the first day of school.......i say here and they are like..."Is she here?: and i am still saying "here." so yeah plenty of times.
Paris is a nice name for a boy! I actually like it at lot. :)
But no, that hasn't happened to me.

Awards
When I was in elementary school I was often confused as a girl. I don't know how, they must have thought I was one ugly little girl. :(

D

Deleted member 71005

I've never been mistaken for the opposite sex... I guess I don't look a thing like a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back