• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Anime affected what you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas-XIII

Just a funny thought i had today. Has watching anime given you habits that you havent realised?

For me, I dont remember what anime it was but some how it influenced me to constantly go 'Heh' when texting or writing, and also when speaking >.<
Also, its made me use faces like the one above as well as T-T , o_O and so on xP

Has watching anime ever caused you to do things like this???

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
When I'm annoyed -> urusaaaaaiiii
When I think somethings cute -> kawaii! ^-^
When I say why -> doushite?
When I saw please -> onegaiiiii
When I accomplished something -> yoshi! or yatta!
When I'm like right? -> desho?
When I'm suprised -> ah!
When I say really? -> honto?
When I'm like what? -> ehhhh?
When I'm like wtf -> NANDATOU???!?

I'll do this around anime friends who know what I'm talking about xD

Other than expressions, anime got me into cosplay, going to cons, learn hiragana/katakana, and filling 90% of my ipod with japanese music =]

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Lately I've noticed when I'm doing homework or chores I just randomly say things that I've heard in anime.
I don't even know if I'm saying it right nor do I even know what I am saying.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Anime has influenced me alot all music i listen to is anime based, i find myself saying random things from anime and from games, like yesterday the whole i was saying "the heartless have GREAT fear of the keyblade" people kept looking at me, and also i like adding chan or kun to peoples names and using a few japanese words in speech, and i also use a lot of hand gestures which i have never done b4

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Anime has influenced me alot all music i listen to is anime based, i find myself saying random things from anime and from games, like yesterday the whole i was saying "the heartless have GREAT fear of the keyblade" people kept looking at me, and also i like adding chan or kun to peoples names and using a few japanese words in speech, and i also use a lot of hand gestures which i have never done b4

Ah, wasurareta! // Oh, I forgot that one!
I'll call my friends name-chan and my seniors/upper classmates name-senpai :)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
recently i've been using honorifics with my irl friends because it pisses them off so much and boy i love it

also a couple days ago i had a friend come over because he sucks at physics and needed my help but then he saw my desktop background which was this bad boy right here:

ron.jpg

and upon seeing that he said "you know what i think i'll just go in early and talk to the teacher for help" and he left so win-win for me!

Lolita

Dear You
fuck yeah.
like when im about to do my homework i shout to myself
GANBARIMASU!
and i have the habit of typing "nyehehe" to my friends and joking around saying "uu-uu or haooo~" - from Umineko and Higurashi
anime/japanese has greatly influenced my music tastes the past year and i only listen to japanese music now, most or all from animes or related to animes.
i also know plenty of basic romanji and all, so irl when i made a mistake once i went GOMENASAI and i bow and then the latina lunch lady looks at me like what the fuck. i say plenty of things in japanese and then i go "uhhh" to myself because I realize unfortunately to my dismay i am in America.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
No. I once jokingly called my Japanese friend -chan, I almost died. I cant remember how many times I had to apologize in order to calm him down. He's like 4 times my size so I wouldve been fucked.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
blank.gif

No. I once jokingly called my Japanese friend -chan, I almost died. I cant remember how many times I had to apologize in order to calm him down. He's like 4 times my size so I wouldve been fucked.

AHAHAHAHAHA! "-chan" AHAHAHAHAHA!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Me and this girl say random Japanese phrases at random times during normal conversation. And then I say Japanese phrases to my friends in Japanese over Xbox live and they're like "What the fuck are you saying? Don't bring that shit in here" to which I respond by kicking their asses at Halo 3 and taunting them in Japanese "Muda da!" "Made made dane!" or "Omae wa yowai. Naze yowai ka? Tarinai kara...nikushimi ga". They cry. It owns. I'm awesome like that.

Roxas-XIII

Me and this girl say random Japanese phrases at random times during normal conversation. And then I say Japanese phrases to my friends in Japanese over Xbox live and they're like "What the fuck are you saying? Don't bring that shit in here" to which I respond by kicking their asses at Halo 3 and taunting them in Japanese "Muda da!" "Made made dane!" or "Omae wa yowai. Naze yowai ka? Tarinai kara...nikushimi ga". They cry. It owns. I'm awesome like that.

Haha xD I love how you showed them up in Halo xP

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
i say pierce the heavens whenever i'm about to do something.

then my friends walk away.

Oriax

I tend to use these things: ^_^ -_- etc etc etc but i also tend to shout random lines that fit the conversation ^_^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back