• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harmony of Chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The city of Shenmor was having their traditional festival today. It was made to celebrate the creation of the city. The festival came every year and out of all those years not rain nor snow would cancel it. If bad weather came its way, then the festival would still continue indoors. It was mostly held outdoors on Shenmor's Central Square. When the weather wasn't the best they would held in one of Shenmor's grand towers, which were really huge and built to hold a lot of people. Anyway it seem today no storm was going to come. So it was being held outdoors today.

Even though monsters were now attacking humans and with the whole ASF issue going on, it didn't mean festival would never come again. The festival actually kept the residents of Shenmor spirits up. It also gave TSOV members a chance to relax and not to think about the hardships going on. Even though it looks like Aurala might be on the decline, it was this special event that gave joy to the people. Today was a gift, tomorrow the people can deal with that crap.

One such young man was attending the festival. A member of TSOV and cocky one at that. This man went by the name of Leon Idate. Each year he would come to the festival with his adoptive father Yamoto, but this year was different, Leon was going alone. Yamoto told him he was busy with paper work and would meet up with him later. The silver haired boy agreed and here he was now. On top of one Shenmor's many high buildings looking down at the festival happening below. He could hear the excitement from where he was sitting. Leon let out a yawn and continued to look down. Its no fun when its just one person. The old man probably went off to get drunk. So lucky I just need to wait for two more years. But why do I have this feeling something bad going to go down

Leon rose to his feet and gave himself a little shake. If something was afoot, he would know in a heart beat especially if it was fight. Just thinking of a fight brought joy to him. Even though it was festival time, Leon had his sword at his side still. You never know whats going to happen. Some riot might happen or a monster might get into the city. Regardless Leon also had his auramite equipped also. No TSOV member would be stupid to leave it at home. Most likely the young members, but him never. His auramite was something that would never leave his side along with his blade.

Well it was time to have some fun and maybe play some of the festival games. "I might even meet a girl who going to need my company. Heck Shenmor got many surprises and I'm one of them," said Leon looking up at the night sky. It was nightfall, but the festival lights made it seem it was still twilight. In any event, it was time for Leon to make his entrance. After jumping off from the edge of the building, he landed on a fire escape with ease and climbed all the way down to the events below. Once Leon was on the ground, a smirk formed on his face.

Well let's get this party started! Soon enough Leon began walking around the festival.

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Walking along a trail, covered in hooded brown cloak that went all the way down to her feet, walked what appeared to be a woman. Her arms were folded into her chest, the sleeves tucked into one another, and the cloak itself dragged on the grassy earth, shushing as it went.

Where she was headed was uncertain, the horizon dotted with hills and a nearing town in the distance, the sun hanging high above it with a single bird circling. Whether or not she'd just blow straight through the place was up to what exactly happened there. A few past experiences told her that townspeople, no matter how much they looked and smelled alike, always acted differently from one another.

Sniff. Sniff.

A tan, light, muzzle peered from beneath the hood, whiskers tracing the wind and lips pulling back to taste the air. Ugh, she could smell them all from here. That pungeant odor of humankind that made her just want to bite her tongue and turn tail. There was probably a whole flock of them all gathering together in one spot to be this noticable.

From the air, the flying avian swooped down and folded its four translucent wings, landing and clinging on its owner's shoulder with a pair of two-toed feet. Multi-faceted eyes swirling about, it chirruped and nuzzled the harrcanine, twittering about some of the sights it saw in a dialect the she-canis could only scarcely understand.

Reaching up a furry and clawed hand, the girl stroked the feathers of her companion and continued walking, green, black ringed, eyes looking ahead and thinking of what to do. If she hadn't the need to stock up on some provisions, through trading or less graceful acts, then she wouldn't bother heading to human settlements but, as it was, she on her own couldn't take care of three slizards and an urstrix, ravenous as they were.

"Bah... Well, friends, I hope you're able to hold your breaths for a while, because it is going to be rotting of ape-kin."

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
It was the night of the Festival, and most of the members of the TSOV had gone off to enjoy it. The halls of the TSOV's base was empty, and just the gaurds remained at the key locations.

In the Weaponsmith branch of the Base, sounds of steel meeting steel could be heard, and the sizzling of white hot metal going into water... The cause of all this noise was Denis, and his teacher, Tundra... Both were crafting silver arrows for battles to come, and to replenish Denis' supply.

"Thanks for the help Mr. Tundra," Denis said with a small smile, "Made this go by a little faster..."

"No problem!" Tundra boasted, "Besides! This is what happens when you wait till the last minute to finish a Quota!" Tundra was the one to let things lie until the very last moment... But he always came through thanks to Denis...

The two had finished creating the tips of the arrows, and had started to place then onto well fletched, light wieght, silver rods. Denis had fletched the rods after Tundra had crafted them. And the handy works of Aurmites made Smithing alot easier, thanks to the excavators who unearthed the good sized stones and placed them into the smithing areas...

Half way through finishing up the quota, Tundra slapped Denis' back hard, "Why don't you go out and enjoy the festival!" he suggested, "I can handle things here!"

After Denis recovered from barely having his face touch hot steel smirked and nodded, "Sure why not... Haven't been out much anyways..." Denis took off his safety equipment, and gathered his weapons and quiver. "Uhh? When did these new arrows get in here?"

The master craftsmen bursted with pride and laughter, "Had those done last night! Can't have my star Pupil go out without ammunition!"

The pupil shook his head with a smirk, "You'll never cease to amaze me..." He swung the quiver over his shoulder and put in place, next the bow, then placed his pole on his belt in its small form. "Ok! I'm out! I'll see ya later Mr. Tundra!" With that, Denis exited the TSOV building, and headed towards the Festivities being held not too far off...

Esso

Fire Breaker
On what seems to be a very energetic and active day on the city of Shenmor, a young man with silver hair named Koji Yamazaki was just sitting on his desk sorting out all kinds of papers and some arrow and bow designs he’d been working on for the past week. Playing with a mint leaf in his mouth he noticed that there was a lot of music and cheering coming from outside, just by looking out his window he saw many people rushing out and closing their shops and markets heading down the street. Koji wasn’t really sure what was going on, not even what day it was. As he looked at his calendar he noticed a writing saying ‘Shenmor Anniversary Festival, Don’t Forget it!’ encircled by red pen ink.

Koji’s eyes widened a bit, he was so busy managing his bills and designs he’d completely lost track of what’s been going on. Well there was a huge mountain of papers so you’d understand why. “Oh dear, how troublesome.” He said to himself scratching his head and letting out a sigh. He looked at his clock hung across the room on the wall and saw he had about 4 more hours till the festival would be finished.

Koji just shrugged. “Eh, no harm in taking a break I suppose,” He insisted. He then got up from his chair and walked towards his closet to get himself dressed, like heck he’d go out in his PJs.
Looking inside his closet, all he’d pretty much have to wear would be a jacket and tie. That’s pretty much what he’s had to wear all the time, unless for going on dangerous tasks and such where he’d have to wear a similar attire just something a lot less casual. Note to self, buy less formal trousers and next time. He rolled his eyes.

After tying up his tie and putting on his jacket, Koji reached out for his leather back pack, which was where he stored his auramite and weapons such as a bow and arrow. It’d be unlike him to forget something very important like those, yet he easily forgot about one of the most active and important holidays at Shenmor. Oh well, time flies when you’re dealing with a room forest of papers.

Just before he left Koji tied up his hair and made up a ponytail but with some bangs or hair left out, but he couldn’t really care less to be honest. His hair would just tickle him if not restrained. He then headed out through his front door and locked it as soon as he was out.

“Oh almost forgot,” Koji remembered something as he reached into his pockets, taking out a piece of butterscotch and putting it in his mouth. I just can’t go a day without something sweet to keep my mind busy with the tastiness. He sang in his conscious as he walked towards Central Square, which was only a few blocks away.

Sparks

gone
Thankfully the skies over Aurala were clear today, cold, but easy to manuver through. Far above the ground a sparrow was flying in the air, her mottled brown feathers ruffled in the wind that was rushing past quickly. Kyshi knew she was going too fast, but it was hard not to when you were late for something as important as Shenmor's Festival.

A bird wasn't exactly the fastest animal to use but it was a whole lot safer than being on the ground adn risking meeting a monster. She didn't need that to happen 3 three times in a month, especially with how she felt about blood and everything... she definetly didn't want to risk it. Besides, a bird is her favorte animal to become, mostly because of the freedom, also for the soft feathers, but she wasn't too fond of the appetite. Bugs. Digusting.

As she approached Shenmor the sky became nightfall like usual, and out of her unseen ears she heard the quickly approaching sound of people, singing, shouting, the works. It would probably be insanely crowded by now with the 4 hour time-span that Kyshi had, but that wasn't a substantial problem. She could tell that her auramite powers were depleting quicker and quicker now, she didn't want to change back to being a human in mid-flight, that would end quite badly. Taking a dive bomb down to the ground she flew into an empty alley and changed to her normal, human appearance.

She started walking towards her house only a couple of blocks away and ran inside. It was nice and clean inside, just how she liked it. Nothing to take care of or put aside. A few moments later she went outside with her shuriken. If she had forgotten it and something had happened where she needed to fight, she would've been screwed and ashamed.
"Good thing I remembered..." She muttered quietly to herself. She did that alot. Either her voice was normal, or almost silent, she hated yelling, like she can feel it stretching her vocal cords with every word she said.

Pasting a large smile on her face she walked to Central Square happily. She did wonder what she could do to occupy herself... but bordom was never an option to her, never. Anyways, they probably had plenty of things to do nonetheless.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Oooooh he could smell it now. The ONLY reason he would ever show up to such a festival.

"Man...there's food here you'd prolly never get in the world! And in another thousand years! I gotta try some." He said, with stomach growling on cue.

The silver haired boy sat perched on a roof top, observing the festivities below. He could pick out the members of TSOV, Leon, Kyshi, Koji. Those guys. Dante blinked for a second. How come all the boys had silver hair? Dante observed Leon and Koji, then looked up to his own and pulled at a spike. So much for standing out....Yeah, he could pick out these members like flies. There were people walking around, buying priceless items for less, Shenmor dancers and performers for the crowds, and....food. The aroma wafted over to Dante's position it smelled...like a smell that smelled....smelly. But a good smell! Sweet, yet smoky. Almost like honey barbecue! It had to be! What delicious Shenmor delight was down there?! With a grin, the boy waited a moment, calculating a good time to jump down where no one was looking. He touched down on the ground silently and dug his hands in his pockets.

Then he felt something. Something box-like and mysterious. He got this feeling in his stomach that....that it was something he'd been looking for for a long, long time.

"My candy bar!!! I friggin found you! That's where you were!"

Tenyas

Stepping into town, the cloaked figure was immediately almost bulldozed by a couple of colorful-floating-sphere-toting children. The things on the strings, they were called 'bay loons' if she remembered correctly. Which didn't make much sense considering they had nothing to do with water, let alone an insane creature or a type of bird.

Buildings and celebrating townsfolk were everywhere, along with weapon weilding guards at the gates. For some reason, a stranger with their face concealed, an odd gimping gait, and a hawk-sized bird on their shoulder never caught attention. Perhaps because she came across as, what did they call them? Ah, 'monster hunter'. Yes, people would mistake her for that, thinking that beneath the shroud she was a battle scarred ape-kin with a belt-strap full of weapons. Blech, how disgusting. She found scars to be a sign of idiocy, really.

But, that aside. She had business to attend to. Stowed away in her pockets were odd trinkets humans seemed to fancy and they were often more than enough to get what she needed. For some reason, market watchers would gape in awe as she would pull out shiny metals and bright-rock. To her, they were pretty useless instead of pretty. What use is a metal if it's too soft to take a blow from teeth, anyway? And she had no use for the things they called 'rubies' and 'opals'. Honestly, she'd only find them because she would often bunker inside a nice hidden, untouched, cave inlet and be picking them out of her fur in the morning.

On her shoulder, the urstrix looked around curious, nostrils moving in small rapid breaths with the introductions of new sounds and scents. From one of the traveller's pockets, three little heads popped up, forked tongues licking the air and stubby legs quickly becoming active. Her companions were certainly hungry and yet her stomach couldn't help but churn at all the baked meats.

Even though she was a carnivor, she couldn't stand the thought of eating something sentient. Which to her meant the ability to speak and hold family communities. The fact that her cousin was related to a cow didn't help either, and chickens only reminded her of the four-winged bird on her shoulder. Still, just because she had to be a vegetarian didn't mean her friends had to be. Let's hope no one plans on bartering for my 'nice fur gloves'.
--------------------------------------------

Well... This was interesting.
How exactly had he gotten here anyway?

A boy, essentially a young man at his age, looked around at his surroundings fairly wide-eyed. He had no idea where he was. Had he gone into another panicked flight and crashed, bonking his head? Probably, his most recent memories consisted of something having to do with a giant predatory canine-like cougar and tripping over a fairly deep ditch. Honestly, it wouldn't be surprising if he'd been eaten, the poor animal looked skinny.

Anyway, currently he was standing around, in a rather busy room he couldn't entirely focus upon, dressed in clothes he didn't recall putting on and padded in armor he was certain he hadn't had before. Also, he had a sword sheathed on a belt at his side and, to his horror, the shot gun was still on his back by a strap. Part of him wished that the cougar-thing had eaten it at least, considering he didn't want to just toss it until it was broken.

He was feeling kinda dizzy. Maybe he'd been found injured and put on some sort of medication to dull the pain? Wouldn't surprise him, actually. It'd be a welcome idea but, the fact of the matter was he was armed with weaponry and standing in a room with others who were dressed almost exactly like him. Maybe he'd been shanghaid.

cloudwolf124

People could be heard from outside the darkened house all heading toward the same destination. footsteps from inside the house proved a person was inside. A light came on casting a shadow against the wall. Arck sighed as the people ran past laughing. He rubbed his eyes "Cant sleep." He groaned. "But then again I haven't slept in a while." Arck plopped down in a chair and laid his head back.

"Not much to do here." he sighed. "I'm gonna hate myself for this but.." He stood up and walked toward the door. He turned the knob opening the door and stepped outside. He took a deep breath and exhaled preparing himself for social discomfort. He stepped out into the street and started walking to the Central Square.

He walked at a slow pace as people ran past him bumping into him. He groaned "Why do i do this to myself?" He stopped at a nearby alleyway to breathe. He sat down and rested his head in his arms. "I think I'll i sit for a while." He mumbled to himself closing his eyes.

A boy walked through the crowded streets of Dimisho. Some people gasped ,and others whispered. Someone had the nerve to approach him and try to speak. But before the person could speak Ry looked at him and the person noticed a look blood-lust in his eyes.

The people gasped again and more joined the circle he spoke out loud so everyone could hear him. "Yes, you vile cretins i am aware that i am bleeding from my face. Also if you hadn't noticed i am walking with a limp." He looked around at the circle as people started walking away. "That's what happens when you fight six people with one sword."

He started walking again pushing through the crowd people started to back away as he neared them afraid of what might happen. As he exited the crowd he walked along the street towards a house. The windows had black curtains covering them, the door had six sets of locks, and a sign read "Ry's enter and be killed."

Ry stepped up to the door and unlocked it entering the house. he pulled a chair around and sat in it. "No one else needs to know of this failure." He mumbled as he tended to his wounds. "So i guess a report isn't entirely necessary." He manged to the stop the bleeding from the large gash on his face and covered it. He also put a wrap around his leg to help it heal. "Now for some rest." He said walking to his bed, laying down, and falling asleep.

Jolteon

The Grand City of Dimisho, the crowning jewel of Aurala... The Headquarters of the ASF, and the City of the Warlords. General Mustil stood proudly everyday looking out at the city, taking honor in being Gemini's General of her Forces.

Today, Mustil was in the barracks, inspecting is troops... His rule over the soldiers was ruthless, giving extreme punishment to those whom not taken their orders seriously. This time around however, he didn't need to bash any heads in. All were alighned and working on their orders.

One of the Platoon Commanders, this one being human, saluted and spoke, "General, all preperations are still going. We estimate that all will be complete by this evening!"

"Marvelous..." The General answered. HIs voice was ragged and deep using an inside voice, "See to it you stick by your estimations... Gemini and I would be very displeased with your tardiness of work orders." Mustil brought up his hand with the aurmite ring, and made a fist, "The consequnces are extremely high you know..."

The Platoon leader gulped as he stared at the ring, glowing its magnifcent bloody red, "I...I..I understand General! You have my word, we will be done by this evening..." WIth that he saluted, and scurried off to supervise.

Mustil gave a devilish smirk, and walked of the barracks. He made his way through the Headquarters, pushing those lesser and puny ASF staff aside. Soon he arrived infront of Gemini's chamber doors. The General straighted himself out, knocked three times and Voiced, "Mylady Gemini, it is I Mustil... May I have permission to enter?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denis had finally arrived at Central Square. There were masses of people from all around, comming to have that one day of reprieve from the outside world. The smell of food in the air caught Denis' interest, seeing as he hasn't eaten a single thing since he started working at the Weaponsmith.

His stomached growled and he closed his eyes in thought, "Hmmm I think I'm in the mood for some meat..." A smirk appeared on his face. He opened his eyes and made his way to the food court, being careful not to bump into anyone, or mowing down a little kid. Cutting through the crowd was like weaving away from sharpened blades, agility and balance was key.

Finally, he arrived at the food court. He spotted a stand that sold what he wanted and waited for his turn to order... Steak, rice, and beans with tortillas is what he ordered. After obtaining his food, he found a spot to sit and enjoy his meal. In between bites he'd look out at the festival, watching the numerous people go about their ways of having fun. Everything was peaceful, and Denis made sure he would take the time to enjoy this Festival...

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Oh, if only every day could be like this. Then maybe, just maybe...

Evangeline looked up to the sky, brimming with the festival's laughter and joy. Hundreds, maybe thousands of people were here, each in their own peace of mind. It seemed that everyone had decided to take the day off; from where she sat, she saw all kinds of people walking around, head turning and greeting one another as they enjoyed the festivities.

Taking a bite of the cotton candy, the blonde walked through the crowd, feeling the puffy sweet dissapear instantly on her tongue. She took another bite and stepped to the side, taking a seat and making sure not to be in anyone's way. She hummed as she happily finished the stick, tossing the garbage into the nearest bin. She smiled to herself and got up walking through the crowd again. As Eva walked, she spotted a pair of bracelets as a prize in a booth.

"Oh..." Slightly entranced, Eva peered at them. "How much?"

The owner looked at the object of her desire, and looked back. "Those? Those are pure silver young lady, and I doubt that it's within your budget."

Her face flushed red, and she bowed. "I...I apologize." And she turned on her heel and
ran across, pushing past people. She hadn't been embarressed like that in a very long time. Gone were the days of her nobility and lineage, her face and name forgotten. It was sad, but...

Evangeline sighed, taking a seat away from the streets. At least it was peaceful...

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
A hill stood in the giant shadow that belonged to TSOV main Headquarters. And a giant manor sat on the hill. This big place belonged to no one else, but the leader of TSOV and the ruler of Shenmor. Yamoto Gaiden himself. It also serve as a back up place for discussing TSOV planning. It also once Leon's home to, when Yamoto brought him in. Even though Leon has a room in the TSOV Headquarters, he still has another home to go to. This manor also belonged to Yamoto's late father back in the day.

The place had many rooms within it, but one room that Yamoto goes to a lot was his studies. It was his place to think and such other things. One of them seem to be sleep at the moment. A figure with a huge towel on it had its head down on a very unorganized, but huge desk. A big and expensive chair also supported the figure. A yawn escaped from under the towel, and soon the figure stirred a bit and than rose up to a sitting position. After a yawn again and a bit stretching of the arms, the towel person noticed something different of him. The person took off the towel revealing a young boy around the age of thirteen or fourteen. The boy's clothes seem too big for him and his feet could barely fit the shoes that looked like they belonged to a giant. He felt so small and the room looked so big to him. He knew for sure things must have changed.

A sigh came out the boy's mouth and he simply laid back into the chair. I must have turned younger while I was sleeping. This damm auramite sometimes I wonder if it hates me. My body also feels kinda in pain. The strain must of happened while I was asleep to. Oh great what else is new. Oh wait the festival, I promise I meet Leon there. But I still have so much to do.

Young Yamoto just stared at all the papers on his desk. Most likely he hadn't finish none of them. Being a leader was sure a tough job. Suddenly a soft knock was at his door. A voice soon came after. "Um, Lord Yamoto some of the senior members would like to see you." Yamoto could tell by the voice it was his friend and assistant Clint Zephyr. Clint was one of the most loyal members of TSOV. He was one of the first to join the cause. He along with many was lost someone to the monster invasion that wiped out the Lower Quarter of Shenmor. His sister had died before help could get to her and he at the time was at the Central Square. It was a very long and tragic story.

Yamoto was kinda embarrass at the moment. He was not at his original age at the moment and with his auramite not at his control, who knows when he will turn back. Of course most of TSOV members knew of his condition and so did the residents of Shenmor, so this was not a surprise. Yamoto finally had the heart to reply. "Uh, Clint I sorta have a problem. I seen to have changed younger during my rest, so uh I got to change into something quick. Just tell them to meet me in the library in a couple of minutes." Clint had a feeling this might have happen.
"Don't worry my friend I shall run and get you some clothes to fit you. So just wait their and I'll tell the senior members your message." Before Yamoto knew it, he heard Clint's footsteps going farther from the door until he couldn't hear them anymore.

"I guess I'm stuck like this for a bit. I hope Leon can wait a little longer. What a mess to be."

"I knew being alone was boring. The old man is so ditching me I just know it," said Leon with a little annoyance. The boy didn't even care if some of the people heard it. He and Yamoto always go to this ever since he was brought up by him. I guess it felt weird to him that he was going alone. Loneliness was a problem for him, ever since the incident that happen those years ago. Leon let out a sigh and stopped at his tracks. People still went by him and continue with their fun. I guess if one person was a sad sack it didn't matter. Dammit. Leon started to chuckle to himself, he probably looked crazy. "I got to live a little. Seriously its festival time not "cry like a baby time". Got to find something for entertainment," muttered Leon.

The silver hair young man soon noticed that their was a game stand, that had only one customer at it. Leon quickly ran over to it. It seem the game was simply. If you knock down all the three bottles with the ball they gave you, you win a prize. It seem the customer in front of him was a young girl, probably around the age of nine or ten. By look on her face and the way that no single bottle was knock down, meaning she was losing and very upset. She a ball in her hand and soon enough threw it towards the bottles. It hit them, but didn't knock them down. The little girl started to cry and glared at the guy hosting the stand. "This game is rigged. I want my money back. Your cheating somehow," said girl as the tears continue to stream down her face.

The guy hosting the stand just let out a chuckle and replied back. "Maybe you just suck little lady. This game here is 100% rig free. And also NO REFUNDS. So how about you either try again or don't come back, simple as that." Leon could tell by just looking at the guy, that he was one of those con-artists. Most likely their was some kind of set up, and this jerk right here didn't want no one to know. Leon being the nice guy that he was, was going to reveal him. The girl started to pout and cry some more.

"Must be cool making little girls cry. You must get all the ladies, I take it," said Leon finally opening his mouth and stepping up. The guy was frustrated at Leon's comment and knew something was going on. "Regardless thats not my style. Anyway I like to play and place a bet also." The guy had a confuse look, but in truth was laughing in his mind. "If I'm able to take down those three bottles with one ball, you have to give back the girl's money and give her any prize she wants," said Leon with a hint of a challenge in his voice. The man was very interested and wanted him to continue. "But if I lose, you can have all the money I got and have my sword. Is that a deal or what?" The con was just dancing for joy in his head. He knew Leon couldn't win and why would he pass up free money for. "You got a deal man, but I wish you the best of luck," said the con. What an idiot, I better start planning for my retirement home. I can sell that pretty sword for lots of money.

After paying the fee and getting the ball Leon was starting to get ready. "Don't worry kid, just get ready to have a smile on your face," said Leon. The girl had a small smile on her face. She only hope Leon could win. Leon put his focus on the three bottles that was his targets. He only had one shot and he a lot on the line. Was he nervous? Not at all. In fact he was kinda excited. He clutched the ball tightly in his left hand and stepped back a bit. After giving a give spin with his holding arm, he threw the ball with all his force and aimed straight at the bottles. The con started to chuckle a bit and looked like he was going to do a little jig. Sadly that jig was going to have to happen another day. The ball hit the three bottles with such force they all dropped and cracked. The little girl started jump up happy and Leon just gave a smirk. The con was now in shock of what just happen. "I'll be taking back the money and you owe this little girl a prize," said Leon starting to laugh at the guy.

After a little of complaining and a little of Leon threatening to the guy, he finally finish what he had done. The girl got her money and got a big soft teddy bear as her prize. "Thank very much Mr. Your really nice," said the girl running over to Leon and giving him a hug. Leon only chuckle some more and looked down at the girl. "Don't mention it. You better watch out from guys like him and just stick with your parents," said Leon. The girl nodded her head and they both got out of the hug. "Thank you again Mr. Hero man. I hope I can see you again," said the girl. Leon started walking away with a smile on his face. The girl waved good bye to him and he waved back. He soon walked backwards and saw the girl's parents come to her. It felt good to help people.
A hero? I hope that kid is okay. I got to find something else to do.

Finally walking forward again, he accidentally bumped into someone and almost fell back. "Whoa sorry about that," said Leon. He looked down to see it was a girl with a giant shuriken on, that he bumped into and one he had seen around before. She was a TSOV member, but one Leon did not get on missions with. He had seen her around the Headquarters. Leon surely bumped into A cutie. His smooth side was starting to kick in.

"I didn't know I get to meet an angel at this festival," said Leon in a romantic way. "Must be fate to meet such a lovely lady at this time of day. May I ask my sweet angel her name. One with your beauty must have a pretty name," said Leon really trying seal the mark. Finally able to run into a girl.
The old man can take his time, I think I'm pretty cover at the moment.

Such a busy night for Joezo today. Well the rest of the day was pretty good until he had got news of a new recruit joining his branch. Why the hell it had to be his. I guess Renzor and Gemini must be feeling sorry because his numbers. Even though Joezo had such the littlest brigade, he had one of the strongest. From the report he had gotten, his newest recruit was pipsqueak. "Just what I needed at this hour. Another poor lucky sap got in. Let me least kick him out in person," said Joezo walking to the room that his newest was held. He open door and walked in and looked about in the room. Some of the members in the room turned and quickly saluted to him. Joezo's look told them this though. "You better salute or I will so execute you all where you stand." They soon stopped and returned back to their business.

Joezo looked to the young man standing in the room, who looked quite lost. He got to be the loser. Just looking at him, he got to be a pushover. But maybe having him around might be some fun. Whenever Joezo meant "fun", he never means the "fun", you have with friends, no he means the fun in torturing someone. Watching someone get kill was his kinda sick hobby. Seriously what goes through that guy's head? Joezo cleared his throat and got his big fat self over to the boy. He glared down at the young man and spoke. "By the looks of the report, you must be..." Joezo paused for a moment and looked at the papers in his hand. "Dusk Geniven" said Joezo looking back at him. "Well welcome aboard kid. Just relax and try not to get in my way. Just listen to your superiors and you should be fine. All what you need is in these papers. So good luck and try not to die to fast. I remember I lost a guy yesterday. Had a wife and kids to, but you'll be fine..... or not," said Joezo. He gave the papers to Dusk and began to leave. "The house they assign you should also be in their along with your duties and junk." After saying that last line, Joezo left out the room.

I give that little brat at least a week or two.

cloudwolf124

Arck stood up and stretched popping his back. He stepped out into the crowd of people and began heading for the central square. He was more tolerable of the poeple around him because his stop allowed him to rest a bit. As he scanned the crowd he noticed a girl carrying a large shuriken "Hey I've seen her before." He whispered ot himself. "Maybe she could use some kind of company."

He clapped his hand together and took a deep breath but as he quickened his stride he noticed a guy with silver hair bump into her. Arck stopped just close enough to hear the conversation without being seen. He heard the guy use a cheesy pick up line and ask for her name. Arck sighed and approached stepping in between the two. "Hey dude." He said looking at the guy. "Its impolite to ask a lady her name first. The man always introduces himself before asking. Didnt your mother ever teach you manners. Oh and by the way nice pick line bet it works all the time."

He pushed the guy back away from the girl "But on a different note my names Arck." He said bowing taking the girls hand and kissing it. " i noticed you walking and i thought i could get to know you. May i ask the amazingly beautiful girl what her name is? I mean if isnt rude of me to ask." He looked back at the guy with a smirk.

"Man he's probably pissed." He thought with a chuckle inside.

Raspberyl

It has been three days since she first stepped out of her house, but the sight of big buildings and busy streets still astounded her. Before then, her world consisted only of her home and her three servants. She never could have imagined that just beyond the walls was another world. And that her world was just a small part of it.

As she walked though the crowded streets, she wondered why no one approached her or talked to her. There were many people roaming around, and she expected to converse with at least a handful of them. She had been too engrossed with sightseeing to interact with others before, but now she wanted to try talking to these outside people. She was fascinated by their varied shapes and sizes. They had different hair colors and skin tones, and they all dressed uniquely. She wanted to hear if their voices would be different too.

But why did it seem like everyone was avoiding her?

After just a few minutes, the street was completely cleared, and silence reigned. She hated staying quiet, so she settled for singing (loudly) to herself. The burly man in front of her, who she was currently tailing, stopped abruptly just to smack her in the head. Growling, he rudely ordered her to shut her mouth.

The slight girl was groaning in pain when she realized something

It must be his fault.

Lucy glared at the burly man. It had to be him. He was wearing a big red armor that had a huge '2' printed on the back, and carried a very sharp weapon. The people must think he's strange, so they avoid him. Maybe I should, too? She pouted; alas, she had no choice but to follow the people-repelling man. He told her that she had to come with him, because she joined something called 'ASF' two days ago.

"How come people run away from you?" she asked, more out of boredom than curiosity.

"They fear me, as they rightfully should. They know that they are inferior to the ASF." The armored man always replied indifferently, but this time his response was passionately proclaimed. He stayed silent after his little speech, and only spoke up to announce that they've arrived at HQ.

Lucy stared at the huge building in awe. "What's an H-Q?"

Ignoring her, he led her inside and parted with her after a brief instruction: "Locate your brigade and start working."

Lucy was at a loss. The outside world was fun and exciting and all, but it was also terribly confusing.
"...what's a brigade?"

Last edited:

Jolteon

Dabbing the sides of his mouth with a napkin, Denis smiled with satisfaction. "That was some excellent food.." He popped a peppermint, that came with the meal, into his mouth. He then discarded the one time use silverwhere, and went back to walking the festival.

As he traveresed, he stopped occasionally to watch the little kids play the games that were around. Denis himself, however, didn't bother taking a try. This was for the kids, he didn't want to show off in front of them all. The prizes were in abundance, from small little plushies to gigantic plush animals. Most of the kids he saw had little to moderate sized ones, and fewer actually walked away hugging the grand prizes. He couldn't help but smile when the kids would fall over due to the size of their goodies.

At the corner of Denis' eye, he caught a glimse of a young lady, clad in a lusterous white robe. He turned to get a better view, only to see her bow at the owner of the booth, then dart off. He was a bit intrigued, so he casually wondered over, and took a look at the merchandise of the booth. "Which object was the lady looking at previously?" Denis asked.

"Those there," he answered, pointing at the bracelets, "Pure silver, but it would've been far too much for her." The owner had a sense of pride when he answered. It bugged Denis a little, but that's what he thought as 'merchants pride'.

He took up the bracelets and observed them, "It obviously isn't Tundra's work..."

"Nope, some famous handicrafter out of this country made it... Payed a fair price, looking to make a fine profit..." The owner then motioned for Denis to place them down.

Denis held up his fingure, signing one more moment. He took his time observing the craft. Then, closing his eyes, the boy spun one of the silver delights on his fingure, and placed an image of it in his head, making sure not to leave out a single detail. Stopping the revolution, Denis opened his eyes then finally placed the bracelets down. "Thank you for allowing me to look. I wish you luck on your business..." With that, he walked away.

Going in the same direction where the lady ran off, he hoped to get another glance. Sure enough, there she was, sitting on a bench, away from the chaotic streets. He just stood there and observed her from afar, just for a moment. Then, nodding his head to himself, Denis wandered off back into the packed streets, keeping the images of the bracelets, and the lady who wanted them, in mind.

Esso

Fire Breaker
The crowd looked very lively and energetic as Koji expected it would be, while walking through the Central Square. He was quite impressed with the festival this year than last; mostly cause as the years keep passing by everyone seemed happier and happier. He could just remember those times where he took trips to from Mija all the way Shenmor here with his older brother; those were good times… that lasted for a decent time though.

Continuing searching around Koji heard a rumbling and shaking coming from his belly. Looking down he said to himself, “I guess I could go for for some food at the moment.” Koji looking left and right for a food stand and saw some stand saying ‘Meat Pies’. Curiosity struck him to walk over there and see what these ‘Meat Pies’ are.

As he headed over there the man with a huge mustache and blue sparkling robes who seemed to be selling these pies noticed Koji and greeted with a smile, “Why hello there new customer! Come to try out these fine Meat pies from Mija, eh?”

That name rang a bell. It’s been so long since he’s ever had food from Mija, he could barely remember what it was like. Koji figured and shrugged a bit, “Eh why not, I suppose a slice wouldn't hurt. How much are these anyway?”

“Haha! Oh just about 3 dollars, no more no less! I guarantee you that a slice will be enough to fill an empty stomach!” the seller laughed handing him a slice while Koji exchanged him with the money at the same time.

“Oh well that’s delightful, thank you.” He said politely and took a bite. As soon as his taste buds touched it, he felt very much joy from it the taste. It had some kind of smokey, crispy, yet juicy taste coming from it. It wasn’t long before he ate the whole slice in a mere 5 seconds.

“Enjoyed it did ya my friend?” the man laughed.

“W-Why yes...It was delicious...!Tell me what did you put in these meat pies?” Koji asked eagerly.

“Meh, nothing much. I just threw in some pepper, basil leafs, corn, chicken, steak, and goat kidneys.” The man answered.

Koji’s eye widened a bit when he heard ‘goat kidneys’ and asked, “I-I’m sorry, what was that?”

“NAH!” The man barked. “I’m just foolin’ ya!”

“O-Oh!” Koji understood and start to laugh lightly. “I see, you nearly startled me there for a second I must say.”

“Yeah we citizens from Mija often eat the eye balls instead,” he added. “Which was what really makes it mouth watering to eat.”

Koji nearly flinched and asked again, “Y-You’re playing another joke on me,right?”

“Nope! Now how about for some seconds?” he offered another plate for Koji to eat.

Koji’s stomach felt like it was tying itself into a knot and replied calmly, “Oh no, I-I think I’m quite full. I should get going now but t-thank you for your consideration…” And just rushed off away from the streets where the festival was taking place, just in case he’d vomit; he’d find it embarrassing for him to do that in public. He’d didn’t remember food from Mija being like that, oh well it has been years since he’s been there so it’s understandable that he could’ve forgotten.

When he got there Koji quickly reached into his pocket for a few mint leaves and placed them into his mouth immediately to hide some of the taste left. Never… ever …again, he thought while while lowering his head taking a deep sigh.

When he looked back up he noticed Leon from a far distance along with some young looking woman somewhat close to their age, but doesn’t seem to have seen her before. Although he couldn’t hear what he was saying It seemed like he was ‘at it’ again. Then Arck came in between them, and pushed Leon back a little. “Looks like they’re ‘at it’ again…” he rolled he eyes looking away, but not in annoyance, more like it was too hard to ignore the ‘show’ they usually start off from time to time.

Looking for a place to sit he found a bench nearby, but next to that was a blonde young lady with a pure white decent looking robes. He noticed that she seemed a bit sad over something too. It’d probably be a burden if I just went and asked what happened; I’ll just give her leave her alone and think of something to help me with this food trauma. He said to himself as he sat down on the bench, but trying not to pay any more attention to the girl across him. But still felt a bit of worry in him.

Sparks

gone
Kyshi was walking to Central Square pretty quietly, not alot of people noticed her in the crowd but she could tell that many of the TSOV members were here, she just didn't know who all of them were. She looked around the square and smiled at how beautiful everything was, the lights, the buildings, its was really a pleasure living here. As her eyes gazed up at the stars she was totally not paying attention to anything or anyone else around her, but still walking. Unaware of it at first, someone bumped into her knocking her out of her state and making her stumble a bit and blush. Mostly from embaressment, but some from just bumping into another person. His hair was silver and he was quite a bit taller than she was so she had to look up to see his face.

"Whoa sorry about that," He said quickly looking at her. Before she could reply again he started talking again, "I didn't know I get to meet an angel at this festival," and instantly she knew who he was by what he said.
Of course its Leon, I've heard about him before from other TSOV members... Like I can take him seriously from all of the things I've heard like, "he's cocky," "he's sly," I can go on... So she was hardly paying any attention to him until he asked for her name. And before she spoke again someone else came between them and started talking. She didn't really recognize the interupter but she would find out soon enough from what he said too. Kyshi raised an eyebrow slightly from amusement at the two guys. She could totally tell that both of them liked her. As if Leon didn't already give her enough of a clue.

This other guy that had apporached talked to Leon first, and Kyshi had to kinda stop herself from letting out a small laugh from what he said. He was being kinda mean to Leon but it was kinda funny that they both were giving her so much attention. Then he kissed her hand and introduced himself as Arck. They both said she was pretty... really?
Finaly getting to have a say she looked at them both with a slightly amused smile and began to speak.

"To both of you, I'm Kyshi. I already know that your Leon-" She said nodding her head in his direction and crossed her arms, "-and its nice to meet you Arck." She said politely and making sure that she wasn't going to start a fight between the two. That wouldn't be good. Then she spoke again.
"Sorry, but I've heard this all before." She didn't know what else to say. This has happened more than a few times. They would have to try a lot less hard, or at least not make total fools out of themselves. Friendship and subtle hints work... not a flirt bomb. Still, she did get a kick out of them trying so hard. Made her feel important enough.

Tenyas

"Wh-what?" Dusk was suddenly being confronted by a man larger than himself. And wider. And... So much more intimidating. Although the man's entrance had been threatening execution on those who didn't salute [Dusk was rather late on that uptake, sadly], he quickly changed demeaner to a more measuring and all the more scary expression.

How did they know his name? He didn't recall telling anyone his name. Unless, it was all part of that odd chunk of supposedly traumatic memory his brain was blocking out for one reason or another. Come to think of it, if he'd been out of it, how the heck had he gotten a change of clothes without someone?... Oh dear.

Bad train of thought. Bad, bad. Baaaaaaad. He was tempted to pound the sides of his cranium with his hands but, resisted due to the fact that the other man was still speaking. "S-superiors? House? E-eh?" All of a sudden, the boy had a stack of papers shoved into his hands, left confused and befuddled, struggling to ask a question, "But, I-I, uh..."-as the stranger left.

To be honest, he now had more fears and questions than when he'd gotten up. Which, let me tell you, was not a good sign. Thinking that the paperwork would answer something, he immediately began shuffling through them, catching some clause saying something along the lines of the company not taking any responsibility for his death.

Oh my.

He was in... ASF? The one place he really didn't want to go to for the fact that his abusive cultish family had told him to go there first chance he got. Well... What was he going to do? Erm. Good question.

"I..." He sighed, "I'm not even supposed to be here."

---------------------------------------------------------

Stepping through and getting her own toes stepped on, the harrcanis kept her eyes peeled for a good meal for her friends. She came across some boy who'd just eaten something at a stand before barreling down the street and taking a seat at some other place. Thinking not much of it and focusing more on the hungry stares of her pets, she went to the stand herself and requested the dish the previous man had had, only wrapped instead.

Paying with a few shiny rocks [garnering some stares from the public, as per usual], she continued on her way, keeping the food in a seperate pocket to ensure that her fiesty little slizards would not gobble it all down in one go.

But, she'd forgotten one thing. When in such a crowded place, one must consider something importent. When many gather, there are always those among them with full pockets, and when there are those with full pockets there are those who wish to empty them.
Before she could even fully make it past a table where several people were seated [a girl dressed in a white cloak, the man who'd gotten sick earlier, and so on], some ruffian tried to slip his hand into her pocket unnoticed. Problem was, he reached into the wrong pocket.
A shout of surprise rang out into the street as the would-be theif immediately retracted his hand, a small but tooth-bearing reptile clamped firmly upon the webbing between his thumb and forefinger. The urstrix called out and began beating its wings into a flurry, hopping off of its perch and taking flight as its owner let out a bark of rage, the harrcanis crashing into the table and the people sitting at it before leaping forward.

Pedestrians shouted, some calling for help and others in just pure shock. The thief was on the ground before he could even tell what had happened, the hunter standing above him, livid, her gray and blue scaled slizard held in the palm of her furred hand. Although her hood hadn't fallen off, her muzzle had been exposed to those directly in front of her, namely the person who'd tried to take the precious stones, her white teeth bared as a snarl came from her chest.

Pocketing the slizard and fixing her cloak, she merely held out her arm and waited for the urstrix to daintily return, all of her outward hostilities gone before shuffling off, somewhat quicker than before.

After her exit, the thief himself made a quick escape, bolting down the cobblestone roads and shouting in frightened words, "Disfigured hunter! Horrible, horrible, beast!"

Bah, even after that they thought she was some monster hunter. How dishonerable.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
After finally a set of clothes that fit him, Yamoto finally much decent. Even though he was not in his original age, he at least had clothes that went with him. I only hope I change back when I fall asleep, but this auramite is calling the shots. Of all things to happen to me. Young Yamoto let out a sigh and step out of his studies and walked towards the library in his manor.

Just like the outside, the inside was big to. But would that really be surprise to anyone. A ruler got to have some kind of perk. Taking a left down a huge white beautiful hallway, Yamoto reached the library in his manor. He opened the door to find some of senior members of TSOV along with Clint. They didn't seem to be surprise of his current appearance, but why should they. It wasn't the first time this happen. Their were about five senior members in the room. Clint didn't count since he wasn't that old. When Yamoto meant senior member, he meant the old people who had been with TSOV since the start and their age. Clint could count, but like it was said Clint was not as old as them. Clint was around his late 30s, these guys were around early late 40s or early 50s.

The five senior members along with Clint gave Yamoto a salute. Yamoto quickly motion to stop it. They all looked at Yamoto for abit and one finally spoke up, but before a word could come out, Yamoto went first. "If this is about Leon, we been through this to many times. I will not tell him to leave TSOV. I don't care if you don't like him or not, the way he acts is his choice. I don't seem to have a problem with it and neither should you. He just trying to be good in his own way," said Yamoto. Coming from a kid's mouth sounds so weird. Oh how I wish to turn back to my original age.

Leon had gotten to many troubles as a member. Many not best to speak in this kind of room. Since Leon didn't act so good and barely listen to others, the senior members didn't like him. In an event it seem that wasn't the issue here today, by the looks of the senior members. The one that wanted speak, before Yamoto interrupt began to speak again. He had a very long beard and was the tallest old guy in the room. He went by the name of Austin and was a friend of Yamoto from the old days. "Well Yamoto I speak for us all here and that's not the topic today." He paused for a bit to sink in. Yamoto's face kinda got calmer, but motion him to continue. "What your about to hear is really bad."

Yamoto was starting to hope that this meeting was about Leon. Great now I really have a bad feeling. Dammit why couldn't it be about Leon or something good, and on festival time to. This day is just turning perfect.

When you think you have the girl, your wrong. And Leon was so wrong, but not every girl is so easy to get. Especially if their is an obstacle in the way. You know defeating some monster and climbing some tower or even worst going through this huge adventure just to get her. Well today it seem today, a guy was in the way this time around.
Some guy got between Leon and his soon to be date. Talk about a death wish for this guy. Leon would usually just punch the guy and continue on with the conversation, but today was festival time and everyone should have a chance before they get knock out. The guy went on saying it was impolite to ask the girl's name first, instead introducing one self. He went also saying if his mother taught him manners. Was this guy for real? What made it worst was that he introduce himself to the girl and even kissed her hand and asked for her name. The loser went by the name of Arck. He even gave Leon a smirk probably to just piss him off and trust me it was working.

How desperate can this loser get. Calling me rude, he just butted into a conversation, he wasn't even apart of. If I remember correctly I bumped into her and not him. Some people are just so stupid. If he thinks I'm going to just walk away from this, he got another thing coming. I'm not a guy to go down easily.This guy must not know who I am, well he about to find out. Leon Idate never gives up!

Leon let out a heartfelt laugh. "I'm being rude says the guy who doesn't mind his own business. Kinda rude of you cutting me off like that," said Leon who was pointing his reply to Arck. He didn't said it in a anger way, but a cheerful way. He had seem the guy around, but never once did he learn his name. What kinda name was Arck anyway. The "c" is their for no reason at all. Before Leon could hear Arck's reply the girl finally spoke up.

It seem she heard of Leon. Wasn't that just great now this punk should start walking away. Sadly neither of them was going to get the girl tonight. It seemed this happen to Kyshi before, that was her name. She was probably tired of this.

Hard to get, I see? Well I love a challenge and this one should be good. Don't worry my little Kyshi you shall be with me soon enough.

Leon let out a sigh and in front of Kyshi and was now between Arck and her. "Sorry about that I guess I suck at pick up lines," said Leon laughing a bit. "How about we be friends. A night like this is perfect to hang out. Plus the fireworks will be starting soon and I love it if you two would join me," said Leon smiling at Kyshi and than looking back at Arck.

Bringing him along might serve me a little good. Plus she might not go with me if its just me. Besides if its just us three than it will be easier for me to make a move. And they say Yamoto's smarts didn't rub off on me, or whatever that saying goes.

"It would be nice and being friends shouldn't be to bad. A guy could get kinda lonely without a few pals to hang with, so what do you- Leon couldn't finish that sentence though. Some guy started yelling running past the three of them. Soon after people started yelling and began running towards them. Thinking on his toes, Leon grabbed the two and was about to use his auramite, but it was to late. Someone already bumped into him. He caught himself, but quickly fell after someone else bumped into him. "Dammit, what the hell is going on," shouted Leon in annoyance. He struggle to get up a bit, but he soon was back on his toes soon enough.

"Talk about knocking a guy down. What the hell is going on," asked Leon still in front of Kyshi and Arck. Don't tell me its a monster attack, but it can't be. They would have ranged an alarm. No its something else. Whatever it is I got to get these two somewhere else safe.

"How about we check it you two. We are TSOV and keeping the people safe is in the code and such," said Leon looking to the two with a smirk of his own. Yeah safety to Leon was totally different than it was meant to be. He never usually means what he thinks. "I'll lead the way, just stay close behind me and try to keep up," said Leon. He started running towards the danger. Most likely Kyshi and Arck follow or at least Kyshi.

Raspberyl

"Hey, you… yeah, you with weird-looking hair! I—hey, wait!"
"Mister… the one with the big head, can you—"
"You there! Lady with the saggy—"

Lucy was about ready to throw a hissy fit. Why were they ignoring her? She just wanted to get directions so she can start 'working' like the man told her to do. But every time she tried calling someone out, they would glare at her and leave before she even got a chance to ask for assistance. She thought back on how she'd interacted with her servants at home, and not once did they cut her off before she finished speaking. She huffed.

Were outside people always so rude?

Tired of getting disregarded, she decided she just had to figure things out on her own. It couldn't be that difficult anyway. She sized up the area she was in, still a little in awe over how big H-Q was, and chose a random hallway to follow.

She wondered idly if this place was ASF's home. She noticed that the people in here all wore armor, just like the burly man did. Everyone had numbers inscribed on their backs too, but not all of them had the same one. Most people had threes and twos, and she only saw one with a zero. Red, purple, and blue also seemed like the popular color choice for them. She honestly didn't see the appeal in dressing uniformly, but she guessed people just liked that kind of style.

Lucy's aimless thinking occupied her as she walked along the hall. She passed by many rooms, but most were locked or empty. She stopped in her tracks when one of the doors suddenly swung open. A large man (both vertically and horizontally) walked out of the room, and it seemed like he was smirking about something. From the way he carried himself, it seemed like he was a powerful man, and his expensive-looking attire easily showed how wealthy he was. He looked very intimidating.

He looked like a grizzly bear, she thought, and like someone her parents told her about once. Shrugging, she dismissed her thoughts and peeked in the room than large man came from.

The people in the room were all armed and dressed in similar armors. They looked a little on edge, and she could guess it was because of the grizzly bear man. One of them stood out, if only because he appeared sort of frail. He just looked like he didn't belong with the others.

A little excitedly, Lucy approached the brown-haired boy and greeted him with a grin. He looked as lost as she felt, so she found an ally in this bewildered boy.

"Are you looking for brigade, too?"

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Munching on that delicious candy barof his, Dante went straight to the food. Of course, why else would he be there? Fireworks? Yeah, right. He studied the offers, Mija meatpies...No. Nothing from Mija. That was absolute and firm. Dante moved on. He saw a rarity.

"They...they have it?!" He exclaimed. The food he was staring at was no other than the Shemor Specialty. Only once a year did they serve this delicasy and every year, SOMETHING went wrong to stop Dante from buying it. But not this year. Dante came loaded and he was not going to leave without it. It was a whole meal packed in one deal. The famous Shenmor baked, then steamed, then fried rice. Topped with 5 juicy pieces of barbecue chicken all in a wonderful seaweed wrap and covered with special Shenmor sauce. From the smell of it, Dante could already tell what the sauce was. What kinda of person couldnt? It was definitely a mixture of Mustard, Barbecue, Ranch, Sweet 'N Sour, Teriyaki and Soy, sprinkled with dashes of paprika, fresh ground pepper, onion poweder and small dried onions inside for chewy flavor. To top it off, they gave a dessert with a special, the famous Shenmor Sundaey. Should he even describe it? Did Dante need to mention the delicious ice cream formed into the shape of a cake with pieces of tiny warm cake and waffle bits sprinkled all over, givving the impression it's a cake all topped with a delcious warm strawberry coating?

Dante looked out for any possible thing when it was his turn at the counter.
"Oh, I can see it in your eyes, Dante. I know what you want. Let's hope any birds don't show up this time. " The man behind the counter jested. If the chef knows your name, you have a problem. Dante didn't think of this theory however. He had the hot steaming plantes of food, almost too much to carry by himself. He turned and examined the area.

"Where to sit..." He murmered. But what he saw then changed his mind. A lone girl, sitting alone. Dante's face fell. He loathed sadness. He hated sorrow. He despised crying. Getting an idea he smirked and walked over to the girl.

"Hey!" He said quickly taking a seat,. with one fork in his mouth as he commenced eating beforer he got there. He held out his plate with the Shenmor Sundaey on it toward the girl, sitting next to her. "Wanna piece?" He said with a bright smile.

The plate was almost half gone, but it was still a little steamy from the warmth of the toppings and there was an extra fork and knife on the plate, obviously not for him. It was practically calling the lonely girls name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back