• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Organization fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hardest Org. Member to beat?

• Xaldin

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Demyx

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Saix

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Luxord

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

when xigbar does his ultimate move(where u cant hit him and he glows) i can go thru the whole thing without getting hit once easy....

run, jump and NONONO defend or reflect....no

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Xigbar sucks cause I go Final Form everytime I get to him, and Demyx even worse. I beat his water clones everytime I face him no sweat. The only person who gave me trouble was Xaldin even at that sometimes I got passed him no sweat.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
All Organization fights are easy. End of story.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Xaldin and Demyx. Those are the only two Orgnization battles that I ever died on (well, I died once on the final 4 battles against Xemnas, but that was during the time when you were flying on that thing and you weren't allowed to heal; I didn't pay as much attention to my HP as I should have). Xaldin is almost friggin impossible to hit; he parries my attacks almost all the time. Heck, if it weren't for the limits (Fantasia especially), I don't think I'd ever beat him. XD He's the reason why I'm scared to play in Proud Mode.
Demyx was weak, but so frustrating. Everytime I lost was because of his 10 second water clones. >_< And it was ALWAYS when he was on his last health bar.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Xigbar is still the worst, followed by Saix, Demyx, Luxord, Xemnas, then Xaldin. I can never get the hang of dodging the second part of Xigbar's desperation move, apparently you're supposed to go by the corners but I always get shot anyway.

Xaldin was just pathetic. I mean, how hard is it to guard his normal attacks, double jump through his lance drops and quick run through the dragon's wind burst?

Jfighter

Xaldin was just pathetic. I mean, how hard is it to guard his normal attacks, double jump through his lance drops and quick run through the dragon's wind burst?

Easy to guard the normal attacks, but some of us (like me) probably hadn't power-leveled the forms yet to get Aerial Dodge and Quick Run. So, without thsoe two abilities it is extremely hard. It is harder the first time you do it though. First time I died a ton (on Easy, I painfully admit). Next time, on Normal, I won with no deaths/Mickeys.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Easy to guard the normal attacks, but some of us (like me) probably hadn't power-leveled the forms yet to get Aerial Dodge and Quick Run. So, without thsoe two abilities it is extremely hard. It is harder the first time you do it though. First time I died a ton (on Easy, I painfully admit). Next time, on Normal, I won with no deaths/Mickeys.

Heck I had no clue that you got those dang abilities if you leveled up drives until I tried killing sephiroth.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Xigbar - He killed me over and over on my first play through.
Xaldin - When he goes all "madman" and wind dragon sometimes.
Demyx - Second battle. His little "10 secs til death!" round. That got a little tricky.
Luxord - I ran out of time a bunch cause I didn't quite understand it at first ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back