• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Organization fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hardest Org. Member to beat?

• Xaldin

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Demyx

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Saix

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Luxord

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

Demyx was kind of hard. Wave after wave of those stupid bubble things. Xigbar was only hard when you only had that small square to run around in. If you get hit once, there is no escape from dozens of the other shots.

aswaxsora

Awards
I spammed Trinity Limit with Luxord. Xemnas was just annoying. I spammed Knocksmash for Demyx. Xigbar was also pretty hard because I wanted to drive a lot and I would always turn into Anti. Xaldin is the hardest for me because I kept dying on his Dragon thing but somehow I was never saved by Mickey.

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
Well I put Xaldin because he was just so frickin' hard.
If I had a second choice it would totally be Demyx cause of his "DANCE WATER DANCE!!" Thing.

Aria

braver by the minute
For me the organization members were hard but doable except Demyx. Not really him but his stupid water forms! I would be looking around and like "Where the heck is the last form!?!?" and then time runs out and I die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back