• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Organization fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hardest Org. Member to beat?

• Xaldin

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Demyx

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Saix

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Luxord

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xaldin and Demyx were the hardest.
Xigbar and Luxord were ehhhhh
Saix and Xemnas were plain easy.

Soren

Awards
1. Saix was hardest. Berserker mode sucked for me when he went on a rampage. It was still fun though.

2. Xigbar Was hard to get close to, and his ultimate attack(the one where he shoots bullets from every where) is hard to dodge.

3. Xaldin was REALLY hard at first, but then I learned that you could guard his moves. After that he was easy as shit.

4. WATER CLONE JUTSU.....that is all.

5. Luxord was only hard when those stupid games came into play.

6. Xemnas....he's just pathetic. I have to be have sleep and distracted while playing proud mode for him to be hard.

rascus213

Xigbar by far the hardest O XIII member in the game. Him and that stupid ass "Desperation Dragon" attack, Iv'e never been able to avoid it. :p

easy. just run around him, dont (whateever you do) try to block it (idk why everyone thinks its so hard to dodge, for me its easy as hell...i mean all u do is run around in a circle.....)
xigbar was easy
siax, well i had a glitch in my controller and i still beat him 1st time.....
mansex was annoying but not hard, like trying to kill a fly
luxord was a bit challedging but once you learn his stratigies, he's cake
i heard the roxas fight was quite hard
axel...doesnt really count since he was made to be easy (lvl 3 roxas...)
xaldin was the hardest but even then, block, reflect, heal, you had all the tools to lat an ass whooping on him

Auron

Missing an eye
Demyx spamming the bubbles wasn't bad to you people?

He kept jumping around and laying out bubbles, I couldn't get close to him

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
The easiest Org. fight was definitely Xemnas, which was a little bit of a let-down considering he was the boss

Auron

Missing an eye
People think when he does the shooty lasers thing where he chases you with his bolts it's hard

If you start runing before he does that and keep running in circles he's easy to dodge

Lolita

Dear You
Xigbar's fight is fun, but the lazers and teleporting are like ughhh. But the strategy to the fight is timing. You need timing to use Gaurd to flash back the lazers at him, timing to run around the stage when he sends a bazillion lazers at you, and everything, basically. :>

AllEndsWith-

Well the hardest member.... I'd say Xaldin, only because he's the only boss that killed me.

Xemnas was just long as hell for me. Probobly because I fought his normal form and then went on to the final battle straight on.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I actually remember trying to get to the secret ending in sort of a rush, just by getting through the ifnal fight, and getting bored to death and frustrated that the flying parts took so long, especially while chasing the Nobody Dragon thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back