• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► H E R O E S - A New Age (Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
The Story has Begun

Heroes: A New Age

Note: If you feel like your character could work well in the storyline, feel free to submit it to me. No promises though.

Heroes.

Once a television show about ordinary people developing extraordinary abilities.

Now a fanfiction; using YOUR characters.

I've done this idea once or twice before, and cheers to round three. This is designed to be a fanfiction in the style of HEROES, with a variety of characters all coming together to form a great, great story. This idea works the best when I have a variety of characters. What's the best way to have that variety? YOU come up with the characters.

This is the sign up sheet. If you'd like your character to be in my future storyline, please reply with the following template filled out:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Ability: (if any)
History: (If you have a power, include how you discovered it, or if you haven't discovered it yet o.0 )
Quote:

Please use detail; the more detail you put in your template, the better I will be able to write your character. I will make small edits here and there if I feel it is cohesive to the storyline, but otherwise, I will try and be true to your template. Please post a variety of characters, and understand that I have the right to deny any character because of any number of things (ridiculously overpowered, flat characters being a main one). If you need an idea of the basic structure of HEROES, read this link (List of Heroes Characters

This can be a great project; show me what you guys have to offer! :)

Character List (we need at least 10, with room for more!)
1. Paul Irmler- luap911
2. Carlos - Zarin I Yehudahi
3. Angela Smith - luap911
4. Jeanette Curie - Zarin I Yehudahi
5. Stroma Vermillion - Nevermore
6. Henry Telsworth - padlock
7. Fabio Lei Lombardi - King Sora X
8. Alleta Smith - madammina
9. Tse Brown - madammina
10. Grant Clarence - Prophet
11.Yuuka Ookiyama - padlock
12. Zahara Keys - Raiton Kensei
13. Lila Wrothe - Tiamod
14. Olivia Harrison/Vivi Harrison- AxelYoYo
15. Xavior Remis - aldrain

If you'd like an idea of what I'm looking for, here's the last sign up link Clicky here

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Paul Irmler
Appearance: Tall, well built. Longish [right above shoulders] brown hair, with bangs over one eye. Wears Purple and Black.
Personality: Mysterious. Confused. Unknowledgeable. But Wise about choices.
Ability: Not experienced in Combat, and has bad reflexes. Can control the basic Elements. Teleportation via. becoming an element and then reforming somewhere else, but not instantaneously.
History: Grew up as a normal kid in Tacoma, WA. Kidnapped, and brought somewhere far away, at age of 12, and subjected to testing by an anonymous figure. After several years, the anonymous figure discovers how to implant special powers, like the ones others naturally have, into people. Paul is the first subject to have the procedure used on him. Paul is forced to try out his abilities, but when he does, a part of his mind is wiped, and replaced by confusion and rage. Now memoryless, his anger takes over him, and he kills his abductor, and all in the facility in which he was kept. As he flees the area, he finds a folder on the ground. Inside he sees info about himself. Without memories, none of it means much to him, except his Identity [name and age] and where he is from. He starts to wonder about who he really is, and then has a small and brief flashback, in which he sees his hometown. He accidentally teleports himself through the earth to the Seattle area, where he starts looking for who he really is. After almost a year of learning nothing, he becomes "Super Heroish" in Seattle, but keeps himself unidentified.
Quote: Shrugs and then says, "I Don't Know"

Came up with this character in a couple minutes. History is pretty crappy, you can change it, if you want. If you think he's a little over powered, I can tune him down.

Might create another person for you, only made this because I was bored. -still is bored-

Last edited:
Name: Carlos
Appearance: Average Height, kind of skinny, short black hair hair, light brown skin and blue eyes. Wears red and white.
Personality: Extroverted. Happy. Knows a lot when it comes to street smarts though he's impulsive to his own emotions which sometimes land him in major trouble
Ability: Fire.
History: He was the product of a drunk one night liason between the cheerleader and someone she met at a party that she was invited to. He grew up in East LA, a crime-ridden part of the city where gangs roamed around and what not. Carlos tried to stay away and continue with his studies though he ended up attacked by a gang of thugs known as MS-13. He didn't know what happened next but he was blinded by a flash and when he woke up, he saw that he severly burnt (but not kill) everyone that attacked him. Since then, he has kept his powers under wraps from everyone. He practices shooting fireballs in the dead of night when everyone is asleep.

He and his mom has recently moved to Seattle to have a better life.
Quote: "No wories man, just let life take its course!"

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
No worries luap911, I will edit the history a bit to make it flow better with the storyline. And yes Zarin, your character will have a story arc and a plot in my fanfic.

Please edit your template to have a last name as well if you'd like; otherwise I'll just come up with one for your characters.

Keep them coming; the more details, the better! We are going to need at least 8-10 characters for this to work

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Angela Smith
Appearance: Tall, Blond, Currly Hair. Purple Eyes. Wears Preppy Clothing.
Personality: Happy most of the time, but is bipolar. She has a good control of her mental issue, but she when she snaps, she blacks-out, and is unaware of her actions during that time. After her blackout, she will immediately remember what happened during it. Lots of the time, her blackout results in the murder of someone else. She's become okay with that.
Ability: No Power. Carries a Knife, and is very skilled with it. The Knife does have some special attributes though. It is nearly unbreakable, made from a metal alloy that can withstand approx. 300,000psi, and can pierce/slice through any material.
History: She grew up in a farm in Wisconsin. Her mental issues were very intense when she was little, so her family rejected her. She was in Public School, but she was kicked out of almost every school. Eventually they had to hire a private tutor to home school her. This worked out better than Public School, but over the years her tutors changed because they would quit, scared of her actions. In her teenage years, she experienced a major change with her mental issues, and gained a great control over it. At the age of 18, she received a High School Diploma. Still rejected by her family for the most part, she moved to New York. At first she just lived in a small apartment, living off a low-wage job, but she eventually started Design School.

She studied Interior Design. When she was 21, she met a man named Franklin. They dated, and hit it off perfectly. They stayed together exclusively until after graduation, when they were 24. He purposed shortly after graduation, and she excepted. A day before her wedding, she was walking home from her bachelorette party. A man approached her, giving her a box, saying only one word. "Congratulations." He disappeared right before her eyes. She brought the box home, not bothering to open it. While her fionce was heading to the church they were scheduled to marry on the day of their wedding, a car struck his. The car hit his going over 120mph, killing him on impact. The driver of the striking car too died, flying out his windshield. Angela was allowed to see the Identification of the driver, and recognized him as the man whom gave her the box the night before. A week later, she got up the nerve to open the box. Inside was the Knife.

Angela now travels the country killing men right before they marry with that Knife. She does it stealthy, never being caught. She arrives in Seattle, heading to her sister's wedding.

Quote: "Blood is a wonderful thing, until you lose all of it. Love is exactly the same."

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I'm wondering if I should post the character I made the first time around or try and come up with something new.

Name: Jeanette Curie
Appearance: Black, wears a beret, black and white clothes, a crescent moon neckless, sweat pants
Personality: Introverted, shy, sticks to books and anime, kind of creepy and weird, talks to herself.
Ability: No abilities
History: Her parents are immigrants from South Africa and moved to Montreal when she was a little girl. They lived a more or less humble life running a grocery store. They make more than enough money to send her to a private school where she's sheltered and what not. She eventually goes to a liberal arts college in Seattle.
Quote: "Um hi, how....are you?"

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, I'll start off with reposting Stroma:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll try and come up with another one to add.

padlock

Awards
Name: Henry Telsworth, although he also has many aliases.

Appearance: His mother is hispanic, and father is mixed black and white which give him a coffee like skin colour, however he counters this with a heavy French accent, which he attained after living there for ten years. He is tall "classically" handsome with a thick tjaw and high cheek bones, as well as swishy dark black hair. He is relatively tall, about 6'2 and weighs 85 kilogram, this is however in muscle, not fat. He is usually seen in a suit.

Personality: His humour is incredibly dry and witty, and he can be sarcastic to the point where people don't know if he is joking or not. To business opurtunities and strangers he is courteous, however uses his physical prowess to intimidate. To friends he is the same, but he expects the same as he gets. He also jokes a lot around them.

Occupation: He is officially owns a very popular and successful (think 7-Eleven ;D) brand of convinience stores, "Lucky Mart", but he unofficially also

Ability: Persuasion/Influence (like Eden in Season 1) His "victims" are disorientated and confused about what happens after the effect wears off.

Location: Brisbane, Australia (He is there on business at the start of the fic, if that is ok...)

History:
Henry was born and raised in (whodathought?) Odessa, Texas. His parents, Sophia and Arthur, were very middle class, his father a regular office worker, and his mother wrote childrens books whilst staying at home to look after the kids (He has two older siblings, Bradley, 4 years older, and Suzanna, 2 years). He lead a very normal boring life, (although his teacher always commented on the fact he was quick learning) except for the fact that when he turned 16 he realised that not only did he like girls, he liked guys as well.

His parents did not accept this, and when he turned 18, they kicked him out. With no where to go, he hitch-hiked to NY, where he blazed through many diffenerent jobs, from pizza maker, to taxidriver, to waiter to anything that would give him money. At the age of twenty four, with nothing achieve, and nothing to live for, he decided that he woould kill himself, however he would do it in the most fantastic way he could; go out with a bang.

He bought a pistol, and went to the airport. He went straight to the counter pulled out his gun and said "If you don't give me a ticket right now, i'm going to blow your fcuking brains out". The customers behind him started freaking out, so he yelled out "CALM DOWN AND SHUT UP!" which to his amazement they did. He looked back to the counter where the woman had put a ticket on the counter for him. He took the ticket, confused by what was happening. He decidd that he would run along the hall shouting "I HAVE A GUN, IF YOU DON'T LAY DOWN, I"M GOING to KILL YOU, SO I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DO!" to which everyone, including the guards complied. Astounded, (him being the quick learner he was) he decided to test what was happening. He went to customs, "Let me through". He went to the boarding Area "I'm meant to be on this plane". The plane wouldn't leave so he walked up to the cabin "You should fly now".

And so he arrived in France. His powers were never strong as the day in the airport, but his was still able to create his businesses and citizenship using it. He took it as an oppurtunity, and within a year he was fluent , or near enough in the language. While he was in France, he had two important relationships, one with Odette Chevalier(31) a woman he met on a train, and Adrian Little(28) an Australian he met in a Pub. At the star of the fic he is in Australia on business (if that is ok, you can hange it if you need to...).

Quote: "I think that you do agree with me."

Alignment(I added another on to give him more.. depth? i dunno :p this link explains it :) http://easydamus.com/alignment.html): He is chaotic neutral, with both neutral good, and neutral evil tendencies.

yeah, i dunno if any of that was confusing :D gimme a holla if you I need to revise something >.>

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Don't worry padlock, it's good, I can work with it. The front page is edited to reflect the current roster of characters. We could use at least four more, so keep em coming people. Details and variety, remember!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
xD, I've been working on this since you posted this thread XD.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Very nice King Sora X, the effort shows. Take notice everyone; this depth of character is what i'm looking for.

Also to note, madammina, who participated in my last Heroes fanfiction event, has given me permission to use her two characters from the last event. So I will post them here.

Name: Alleta Smith

Appearance:Medium height, honey hair (usually back in a ponytail) blue green eyes, mixed hispanic heritage, lighter skin (and dissapointed about it). Not a body builder, but not stick thin either. She feels she is a few pounds over weight, but also knows if she loses too much, she won't look right at all. Normally dresses in jeans and a nice t-shirt. Usually doesn't wear makeup and has a few pimples. But not too worried about that.

Personality: She is very nice, and people can take advantage of it. But she will not do anything illegal if someone asked her. She tries to be friendly, but has few friends. She is very proud of her heritage, but knows only a little. She is a day dreamer, and a little oblivious to some social situations, but if something happens she will be right there to comfort and to defend. She is also very curious. She gets good grades in school. She loves to watch movies and often bursts into song. She enjoys to travel (both by wings and by car) because she connects it too good times traveling with her family. She wants to DO something with her life.

Occupation: summer job at a fast food joint. Otherwise in college several hours away from the family.
Ability: she has wings. (Alleta means winged one. I like my names to have meaning) However, she can withdraw her wings into her back so no one knows. She likes to stretch them out to fly. She usually flies at twilight because she likes the sunset. They are large and muscular with white feathers.

Location: Lives in a small colorado town, but goes to school at Boston College

History: Grew up in a loving family until she was 18 when she went to college. bullied in grade school so she went to a different high school than the rest of her classmates. Is Catholic and has several brothers and sisters. She didn't like her highschool, so chose a college in a big city way out of state. She joined the school newspaper in her first week as a freshman, and as a junior is the editor of the news section. However since there are so few writers, she writes at least one article every week anyway. She is an econ major looking to get a job as a prosector once she leaves college. She discovered her ability when she was 13 when she wanted to get away from everything for a while and her wings appeared. Her family knows, but no one else.

Quote: "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
"The Strenuous Life" - Theodore Roosevelt

and

Name: Tse Brown

Gender: Male (we need more girls, but all my characters are girls, so this is me experimenting)

Appearance: He is an American Navajo Indian so he possesses many of their physical traits. Medium height, with dark hair cut in a style a little bit longer than a buzz cut. He has naturally straight teeth, but are slightly tinted yellow. He has dark liquid eyes and a dark skin tone. At 43 he is not in the best shape of his life, but has managed to keep himself from getting a beer belly or alot of fat. He usually dresses in loose jeans and flanel shirts.

Personality: A little brusque, but generally kind. He teaches tough love but does honestly care for all those he becomes close too. He has a very good memory. He is not agnostic, but not devout either. His beliefs tie him to his past. Very law abiding, but not afraid to take risks. He can be very stubborn. He hates bullying, and will stand up to bullies in defence of others. He also smokes cigarettes. and has alot of pride (both of himself and his Navajo history) He refers to himself as a Dine (e has an accent) which means "the People" and is the Navajo way of referring to the tribe. But identifies himself as Navajo to non Native Americans.

Occupation: high school Science teacher on a Navajo reservation.

Ability: Can move rocks and earth by his thoughts (movement is required for much bigger pieces of earth) he can move soil too, but not the grass unless it is firmly planted in the soil. (name means rock)

History: He was a good student all his life and when he graduated high school he got a full ride scholarship to the University of Arizona. He left the reservation he had grown up in, and got to learn about the rest of the world. He gradutaed with honors and with a Masters in Natural Science. He then went to trade school to get his teaching certification and returned to his reservation to teach high school students to motivate them to reach beyond the walls of the reservation and the semi-lucrative but demeaning casinos. He has a wife named Kai who he met in college at a meeting of Navajo's on campus. He discovered his ability when he was 15. He wanted to protect himself in a fight and some rocks flew up and created a shield.

Quote:Everything on the Earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and every person a mission. ~ Mourning Dove

Keep 'em coming guys

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I did some major editing to my Angela character. Just letting you know.
Also, you misspelt "Paul Irmler" in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back