• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greetings. :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sayu

welcome to this absolutely fine and wonderful establishment.

we like to keep things hunky dory so please read the rules and don't hate on david bowie.

feel free to do whatever as long as it isn't stupid.

what is stupid? well, that's up to you to find out through trial and error! and the aforementioned rules. which are pretty much internet standard. yeah.

have fun.
Thank you. :)

reporting for duty sir XD

and Sayu you seem very nice and you have a lot to offer, i think youll make a great addition to the forums :)
Thanks, it's good to hear that. I'll try my best to contribute. :D

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Welcome. We're a bit of an interesting forum, I think, and you'll find that out soon enough. Feel free to hit me or really anyone up if you've got any questions.

metrifyx

Welcome to KHI, Sayu! You seem like a super cool girl; I hope you stick around. C:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I hear you man I suck at picking out usernames too. But if you ever wanna change it, we do have an extremely unpractical way of doing just that.

Welcome, have fun, blah.

Sayu

Welcome. We're a bit of an interesting forum, I think, and you'll find that out soon enough. Feel free to hit me or really anyone up if you've got any questions.
Thanks. Yeah it seems like it aha. Will do~

Welcome to KHI, Sayu! You seem like a super cool girl; I hope you stick around. C:
Thanks metrifyx! I will - I promise! :D

Welcome Sayu. Have fun posting. :>
Thank you! :D

I hear you man I suck at picking out usernames too. But if you ever wanna change it, we do have an extremely unpractical way of doing just that.

Welcome, have fun, blah.
Yeah, I usually go with the same username but I felt like a change and just came up with Sayu. Ah I see, if I ever get sick of this username I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks. :)

-

Time for a little cheesy speech: I just want to thank everyone that has made me feel welcomed on the forums. After spending a couple of days here I have been enjoying my time spent here. Hopefully I'll stay on this forum for a long time if not, like I have mentioned before feel free to virtual slap me if I ever return. So yeah, thanks everyone! <3

Back