• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greetings. :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sayu

Hello to you all. Yes, another newbie has arrived~!

I have been lurking for quite a bit and I finally decided to register. I hope I'm not a bother to anyone.

Moving on... I'm really bad a choosing usernames; but call me Sayu! I don't mind if you decide to give me a nickname since I like them. I'm ridiculously shy and awkward but nevertheless friendly. ^^;

Anyway I'll try my best to stay around, I may not post a lot since I'm more of a lurker, haha. Looking forward in getting to meet you all.

xXTwistedVIxX

Hmmm...decent grammar, proper user of text message smileys, not unbearably annoying...you'll do fine here. No need to be nervous. I'm Zach, you can call me Zach for short.

Welcome to the Sin Wagon.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Hello. I'm Lanydx reborn your local crazy fan fic writer. You can call me Lan, LR, Reborn, The Boss, Lanydx, Sound Dude, or that blind person. Please have fun, and don't be a yaoi fan girl or a KH hater cause we have way too many of them on this site.

Sayu

Hello there, i just joined up to. And I'm a Brit as well! Enjoy yourself!
Thanks, you too. It's good to see another person where I live! I hope your city isn't affected by the riots that was happening early in the morning. I hope you have a good time around here. :)

Hmmm...decent grammar, proper user of text message smileys, not unbearably annoying...you'll do fine here. No need to be nervous. I'm Zach, you can call me Zach for short.

Welcome to the Sin Wagon.
*sweatdrop* Glad to know I'm not unbearably annoying! (If I am, please tell me as I don't like to bother people). But anyway thanks Zach!

*snickers evilly* We're going to have fun with this one!

Enjoy your stay!
Should I be scared or...? D: Haha just kidding. Thanks I will! (I hope...) :D

welcome to the forums :D i joined last month and i felt welcomed right away. Have fun lurking :)
Thanks! Good to hear that you felt welcomed right away, I feel the same way too. :redface:

Ehm...*hands her a rape whistle* You miiiiiiiiiiiiiight need this.
*puts in pocket* Thanks, I will be keeping this veeeeery close to me.

Hello. I'm Lanydx reborn your local crazy fan fic writer. You can call me Lan, LR, Reborn, The Boss, Lanydx, Sound Dude, or that blind person. Please have fun, and don't be a yaoi fan girl or a KH hater cause we have way too many of them on this site.
Wow, so many nicknames... I think I'll stick to Lanydx but "that blind person" is quite funny. Will do! Meh, I'm more of the friendship-loving side of relationships and haters? What a waste of time... :mad:

Sayu

I am Zulkir, you may call me by my nickname, Stalinovskevitchdevitovitschky von jorgenheimerville.
...Whut. May I abbreviate that and call you SVJ? (loljk). :tongue:

Welcome to the forums. Be warned though, once you arrive, you can't leave. Literally. Try as you must, you will eventually come back.
Thanks; I'm sure I'll always be returning since this forum is really active. If I ever return after a long time of absence I give you permission to virtual slap me. XD

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Thanks, you too. It's good to see another person where I live! I hope your city isn't affected by the riots that was happening early in the morning. I hope you have a good time around here. :)

*sweatdrop* Glad to know I'm not unbearably annoying! (If I am, please tell me as I don't like to bother people). But anyway thanks Zach!

Should I be scared or...? D: Haha just kidding. Thanks I will! (I hope...) :D

Thanks! Good to hear that you felt welcomed right away, I feel the same way too. :redface:

*puts in pocket* Thanks, I will be keeping this veeeeery close to me.

Wow, so many nicknames... I think I'll stick to Lanydx but "that blind person" is quite funny. Will do! Meh, I'm more of the friendship-loving side of relationships and haters? What a waste of time... :mad:
I like you already! Let's be buds. What music do you like?

Sayu

I like you already! Let's be buds. What music do you like?

N'aww I like you already too. :D Well... I'm not really a music junkie but I listen to whatever suits my mood. But lately I've been listening to a lot of piano pieces because they're really relaxing to listen to. :3

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
N'aww I like you already too. :D Well... I'm not really a music junkie but I listen to whatever suits my mood. But lately I've been listening to a lot of piano pieces because they're really relaxing to listen to. :3
Well I'm more of a rock/ and metal dude, myself. To each his/her own.

Sayu

ey yo what up sayu
'sup scubasteve. nothin' just ~chillaxing~ *lame* XD

Hey, nice to meet you.

The name Seasalt Lover, not to be confused by SeaSalt, and I love Seasalt Ice Cream (Duh)

I hope we can be friends ^^
Thanks; it's nice to meet you too. I see you're also a new member - I hope you have a good time here! Feel free to drop me a message or a friend request, I would love to become friends with you. :)

Really? No way! Haha. *sarcasm*

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
welcome to this absolutely fine and wonderful establishment.

we like to keep things hunky dory so please read the rules and don't hate on david bowie.

feel free to do whatever as long as it isn't stupid.

what is stupid? well, that's up to you to find out through trial and error! and the aforementioned rules. which are pretty much internet standard. yeah.

have fun.

Back