• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Great idea as to who the Myseroius Figure is!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak1403

Okay so we have all had great ideas (some not so great) as to who MF is but this time I think I might be spot on. Now people have said it could be a heartless a nobody, an unversed or even a sediment but what if it is actually a replica?

It could be a replica of Xemnas seeing as he uses the some weapons only different colour and uses move very similar to Those of the former Organization members.

Just was I've bee thinking, could be wrong but it sound plusable. Xemnas could have order Vexen to make the replica and sent it back it time ( I don't like the idea of time travel in KH but it seems that MF does have something to do with time due to his moves and the keyblade you get after beering him) to change how thing would happen. Also the battle could not be cannon so what I just said wouldn't matter.

What do you guys think?

Radar

Bronze Member
I actually think that is a very good theory. I always was interested in the Replica's, and find the idea of Xemnas cloning himself to be very original. Just another back up plan incase things didnt go the way he intended (after all, Xemnas was basically a part of MX)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oye, don't you think it's going a bit far to insult other people's theories and say yours is absolutely correct?

I lol'd at "sediment" though.

Zak1403

Oye, don't you think it's going a bit far to insult other people's theories and say yours is absolutely correct?

I lol'd at "sediment" though.

I in no way said I was correct if anything I'm 100% wrong. I just said I think this could be something that might happen

And when I said "some not so good'' I was talking about other theories I hade come up with that weren't all that great

Last edited:

Dross263

Maybe, but maaaaan we've had enough replicas already goddamit! I hope he's a new character, I dunno, something shocking, I'm pretty sure he's got tomething to do with time, and I think he fought TAV wanting to prevent a future event, or something like that, I just don't want to make a theory about it, not right now anyway.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I thought it could be Luxord, considering his element is time after all. But, I think that might be an impossible possiblity, considering we haven't seen much of Luxord other than Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II, and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. So, I doubt Nomura would reuse Luxord or Marluxia, Larxene, or Demyx again. Because, we haven't seen much of them in KH games. Did anyone else think it was Luxord?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
You know what, this is honestly one of the best theories I've heard so far. It probably is a clone of Xemnas in some way. And this clone truly isn't Xemnas, so it has "No Name" (like the Keyblade).

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think it's more than likely, Xemnas' clone. But, then we would have to ask ourselves, if it is Xemnas' clone, then why did he send it back in time to fight TAV? What event exactly proposed by the Organization to send back a replica?

Z

Zulkir

Nomura said something along the lines of it being a new type of being.

"Like the LS, it's an existence of mystery that you can't understand at the moment" or something like that.

So I highly doubt that it's a replica.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Perhaps so, but how do you explain the Black Coat? It must have something to do with Master Xehanort, right?

Z

Zulkir

Perhaps so, but how do you explain the Black Coat? It must have something to do with Master Xehanort, right?

The Black Coat originally existed for the sole purpose of hiding faces until Nomura wanted to reveal them.

He probably has some connection to MX, but that does not in any way imply a replica.

Sinker

Awards
Out of all the theories that I have read, this is one of the best theories that I have seen. (most of the theories that i have seen involve Xemnas going back in time, which doesn't really make much sense because Sora and Riku destroyed Xemnas in KH2)

Z

Zulkir

- This new character must be someone involved in the story, right?

Nomura: I think it’d seem so, but at the point in time of Birth by Sleep, this person’s true figure isn’t fully understood. Similar to the way the Lingering Sentiment was, its a character who at the present time is an existence of mystery.

There you go, depending on how you interpret that, it seems like he was saying that it's a new type of existence.

We didn't know what the LS was until we confirmed that it's literally thoughts inhabiting armor, a type of existence that wasn't revealed until BBS. (Some guessed it because its name was..well..."Lingering Sentiment", but no one "knew" until BBS).

So yeah, not replica imo, that's a silly repeat.

Absent axel

Any guesses they might reveal the identity of MF in BBSFM? Seems likely to me since Japan is getting a heap of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back