• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Official Strategy Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness9406

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Official Strategy Guide - Sony PSP

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Official Strategy Guide

830292b.jpg

I found this

I cant wait

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
not getting the guide

i was if it had the cover the ultimania had

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
how long does it take game faqs to post synthesis guides and stuff?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So it doesn't have the same cover as the Ultimania then... Oh well, I'm getting it anyways, just for the pictures.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I've gotten every single strategy guide for the series since the beginning so I don't see how I wouldn't get this.
I just wish they'd do more of those limited edition guides like what they did for Kingdom Hearts II, with having four versions based on the drive forms. I got Final Form =D

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Odd... I thought they would use the same CGI cover as the Ultimania. That's what the KH2 strategy guide did. Of course, the KH1 strategy guide cover was also just the front cover of the game...

Anyway, I may not get it just because I don't feel like it. The only reason I'd get it is just because I already got the KH1 and KH2 strategy guides... it's not like I ever need them, I just like to look at the pictures.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Huh...Why not the cover of the Ultimania? Well, I'll wait to go into my Gamestop and flip through it to decide if I want to buy it or not.

Xenin

Banned
Ima go to GS and look through it I spose! :/. I got mixed feelings on it. I kinda want it to say I have it becuase I've become a stratagey guide junky since FF13 when I bought that hard cover startegy guide. (I loves it). But my Kh2 paperback guide got messed up becuase I like to look at them and paperback and me...we just don't mix.
So Final thought...i'll concider it...I'll def get it if theres a special hard back one..wich I doubt

Apollo

Silver Member
I like to collect strategy guides. So I am going to get it when I pick the game up.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I have the CoM guide, the kh2 guide, and a special edition of the kh2 guide, all worthless.... nice to have to browse through for fun, but not for 20 bucks. The first game is the only one id think a guide would really be nice to have, and i managed to 100% it just fine with some good ol fashioned running around and the the good ol fashioned internet. if bbs' layout is like the rest of the series, the games will tell you where everything is anyways

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Nice. I like it. I think I'm gonna get it because it's a cool book just to have and it might say how to beat vanitas LSI wish it was the ultamania cover though.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
It's a good thing I reda this...I thought the guide comes out the 7th of September, that would suck if I went to gamestop and I couldn't get it, since gamestop onlt holds pre-orders for 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back