• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny/Unexpected things that happens during a performance.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't thinks this deserves its own thread so here:

What are some of your worst cellphone experiences while a show is going on?

with me I was doing "Godspell" and a cellphone had gone off during a random moment during the first act. not so bad but it still set off the mood. (especially when the announcement says to turn it off). but THEN in the 2nd act right during this intense moment after Christs Death just during the silence as we are mourning Christ before we start singing again, This Cellphone goes off!!!!!!

Loudly!

and to make it worse the guy actually answers it,(front row too) gets up and walks out the door.
and we later got confirmation from someone that knew him that he wasn't a doctor, didn't have a baby on the way, or wasn't waiting on some organ donor. he just talked. man that set off the mood so badly.

Whats happened with you?

D

Deleted member 74488

In Rehearsals I have to push a guy, I already accidently injured a guy while running after him in Afl in grade seven, they all think i'm way to strong for a girl not {Not really}. But the main guy tripped while being pushes, landed backwards, fell down the stairs and the whole time I had to act like it was suppose to happen while he just sat there grinning. Never forgiving him xD

My ringtone was Japanese Pop ages ago. Really jumpy and everything. The most dramatic moment of the Godfather...

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I don't thinks this deserves its own thread so here:

What are some of your worst cellphone experiences while a show is going on?

with me I was doing "Godspell" and a cellphone had gone off during a random moment during the first act. not so bad but it still set off the mood. (especially when the announcement says to turn it off). but THEN in the 2nd act right during this intense moment after Christs Death just during the silence as we are mourning Christ before we start singing again, This Cellphone goes off!!!!!!

Loudly!

and to make it worse the guy actually answers it,(front row too) gets up and walks out the door.
and we later got confirmation from someone that knew him that he wasn't a doctor, didn't have a baby on the way, or wasn't waiting on some organ donor. he just talked. man that set off the mood so badly.

Whats happened with you?

lmao. something like that happened to me at our church's passion play. jesus was like "i call upon elijah" and then someone's cell rang. lol.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Well my friend got the lead role in this play called "Once on this Island" and there's this crazy dance scene in which she does an affrican tribal dance. As she's dancing, she approaches the climax, she falls. She gets up and then dances within the audience and while she's going up the stairs she falls again...

Another one is when we did "The Music Man" this year. It was durng the first show, and a picture was supposed to be taken after the number: "Wells Fargo Wagon". So they're ready for the picture but the flash never came. We were waiting, and then someone telled: "JUST TAKE THE STUPID PICTURE ALREADY!!" It was quite funny.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
My friend once went through an entire act with bright white skate shoes on. He didn't notice until after the fact, luckily cappies weren't there.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
The Play: Charlotte's Web

My Part: Templeton the Rat

Well if anyone knows the story of C.W., Templeton is the one that brings Charlotte all the words so she can write them in her web to save the pig. well i had my part down-pat, knew all my props and everything. the first night went great! but the second and final performance i forgot one of my props backstage. it was the soapbox that said radiant.

crazy thing about it was it that i had it in my hands and i had to put it down for some reason. so the person that was playing Charlotte had to improvise and ask me where the word was i was supposed to bring. i said something like, "Oh yahh. That's right. Um ah, let me go get that." the 'animals' then talked about how lazy i was. that was about 10-20 seconds they had to fill. i felt so bad, but i was happy they played it off really well.

Escaping Light

My neighbor told me about this one.

She was in like 8th grade, playing a part in a play I don't remember, and there came apart where she had to rip her coat/cloak/whatever off. Well, needless to say, I think you know where this is going.

Yes, she flashed the audience. I wish I could've been there >.< xD

C

coolfresh1224

i was a news paper journalist and i had a paper in my hand and i had to open it to deliver a line. well when i tried to open it it ripped. i thought it was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back