• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*eye twitches* I'm trying to work on a post, but my computer just decided to restart for updates, so I've lost some progress. I'll get on it again when I cool off. *goes back to trying to not throw her computer against the wall*

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Thank you all for your continued support and posting and keeping this thing going. I know I've been a little MIA but I do promise a post. Perhaps something to move things along...but once again i just wanted to take the time out to thank you all :]

Argenteus

Perhaps update the OP of this thread to include some of the more recent events, such as Courtney's flight/fight with Van?

Kazem

Careful Prodigy, you don't want to find out what breaks first after repeated headdesks.

Sorry Mist, but technically Kaito doesn't know you followed Van and his prey. Still, I know that isn't much of an excuse. I guess I just got carried away there -shot-

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Would you rather she had killed you?

Assuming that's directed at me, I fail to see how that would have been the only alternative. Kael wasn't interacting with your character, but his actions would have affected her in a somewhat passive way.

@Kazem: Yea, I really just said your name seeing as how you were directly involved in the situation.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
@Kazem
I'm sure with time, one of the frontal lobes will give, but in the meantime -whistles, and twiddles thumbs-

@EWS
I'll start a card came with Silver just for kicks, it'll be more of a satire kind of post xD.

Argenteus

Assuming that's directed at me, I fail to see how that would have been the only alternative. Kael wasn't interacting with your character, but his actions would have affected her in a somewhat passive way.

@Kazem: Yea, I really just said your name seeing as how you were directly involved in the situation.
No, not directed at you at all, at Kazem. The "She" in question was my character, Courtney. He was complaining about how Courtney telekinetically carried him, and I was pointing out what my character might have done instead after Kaito's betrayal.

Kazem

Aha, no. Complaining is not the proper word to describe what I was doing. Joking would fit better. I'm sorry if any confusion and ill-feelings were caused and/or felt, and really hope this little bump doesn't keep things from being nice and professional in this lovely role play. Save the dirty-looks and gossip for inside the RP, it's there for us to express ourselves creatively anyway.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Sorry I've been so MIA guys, real life has been really catching up with me lately. I promise a post if not tommorow, Sunday at the latest. I will hopefully resolve all these issues (if any) as well as try to move the plot along.

Argenteus

Aha, no. Complaining is not the proper word to describe what I was doing. Joking would fit better. I'm sorry if any confusion and ill-feelings were caused and/or felt, and really hope this little bump doesn't keep things from being nice and professional in this lovely role play. Save the dirty-looks and gossip for inside the RP, it's there for us to express ourselves creatively anyway.
Sorry, I wasn't meaning to sound like I was taking offense. It just seemed like you were offended that I had picked you up, and I was just pointing out what Courtney could have done instead.

Kazem

I'm just glad it was a misunderstanding. Picking me up probably let things happen a bit faster, but I'm not entirely sure speeding to the finish of the first district is due quite yet, seeing as we still have unresolved issues form both halves. Feel free to drop a "slow down" hint at any time EWS if you feel the need to let the others settle or at least partially resolve their respective situations, I don't want to outpace how this RP was supposed to reveal and create itself. Otherwise, thanks for the lift Arg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back