• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazem

Outside at last! Hopefully that attack isn't too much for the beginning, I put Kaito's hands being very reluctantly used for a few minutes as a drawback for popping that out now. If you want me to tone it down, just give me a suggestion for how much and I'll edit as needed.

Awards
yeee, can get back to posting again! Should have somethinggg byyt this weekend?

Argenteus

Trust me Kazem, your attack was fine. I'm a bit on edge about MY flight, but even that should be OK, it's not like it can kill anyone on it's own. Van's pretty powerful too, but he's a collector, so Superb does have a good excuse.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Listen broski, there is no excuse needed. You need to stop reading into my posts and over analyzing the force Vandiken is using. I've yet to do anything drastic lol

I liked your post a lot though, it is actually the best I've seen from you so far.

Argenteus

Thanks. I know I'm not quite up to the skill level of some of the others in the RP, but I'm starting to get better. I used to be a lot worse, on other sites: I'd type everything in one big paragraph, no gaps or separation. If I even wrote a whole paragraph. But it's good to know that I'm improving.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Post is up,
@EWS, I gave Reina and Rhapsody a head start if that is okay.

Fine by me. lol, they gonne need it >:] mwahahahaha

yeee, can get back to posting again! Should have somethinggg byyt this weekend?

Aweshome. Better ruuuun lmao XD

Hey, I'm just letting everyone know that I'll be gone this weekend.

It's Easter so that means that it's time for MTAC!

MTAC? lmao

I think a first page update is in order soon. I just want to thank you guys for your continued interest as well. You guys are really getting this thing out there. Thank you for your hard work :] (or not hard, you know what I mean XD)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I made slight edit to Van's template, I defined the area of effect, range, and the type of pain it inflicts (best associated with weight/pressure).

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
If you can manage to come up with a good way to get yourself in the RP as a Fragmented, by all means :D

A Collector would be a much easier route, but either way I don't have a problem with another member joining the Cycle. :]
First off I wanted to apologize for not actually getting online. I kind of got lazy with my template while I was making it and just procrastinated like a pro. If it's still not too late, I got my template right here.

"Not sure what I'm looking for...might as well poke around I guess."

Name: LCB

Physical Age: 19

Reason for becoming a Collector: For the sake of convenience

Personality: For a Collector, LCB is unrealistically friendly and is often at times very aloof to the point of being completely oblivious, seeing his role as just a means to an end. In all sincerity, LCB is mostly plagued by the fact that he just didn't have anything to do until becoming a Collector, it just seemed to work. When interacting with LCB, one will generally feel at ease...so long as they aren't a target. It's not necessarily a snare LCB sets up, it just happens that way. LCB takes things as they are and just works with it the best way he knows how to: just getting the job done. Regardless of how ugly his role may seem to others, LCB sees it as something that can't be helped. His easy-going nature, however, must not be taken for granted as his capacity for violence has the potential to know no bounds.

Appearance: LCB is a brown-skinned, six foot solid young man with a lithe and athletic body type that promotes speed and flexibility as opposed to raw strength and durability. His features are substantially pleasing to the eye. Adorned with a soft black voluminous afro, sharp dark brown eyes that invite conversation and a generally jovial expression, LCB normally struts about in casual urban attire. His selection of clothing not only manages to compliment his abilities by making it easier to do, but they're very comfortable clothes that well...just work. Under his clothes, LCB has a series of tattoos that all seem to carry a general theme of vagrancy.

Abilities/Weapons: Dubbed "Burst Aura" due to its nature and destructive properties, LCB is able to create strong "bursts" of energy that manifests itself as a transparent silhouette that result in extreme amounts of momentum that generate a powerful force at subsonic speeds. This ability can also be used to increase his own momentum, allowing him to move at outrageous speeds (referring to the subsonic capability). This ability is generally adapted to a ironically developed style of street brawling that makes use of nearly every part of the body. Additionally, LCB has the staple power of all other Collectors.

Bio: In the beginning, it was all a blank really. Just a whole shit load of pieces that he would come across all around the city. However, they all seemed to point towards a past that promoted doing whatever was needed to get by even at the expense of others. Seeing how things were in the new world, nothing really changed much. There might be something more to his own past, but the sole fact that he can't even find out his name just adds more to the pile.

Other: LCB keeps a journal that he found in a run down apartment complex with a picture of himself and the initial LCB. Although the jounal is filled to the brim with logs, the majority of them are impossible to read. However, these words eventually become legible in tune with the memories that he takes from others depending on their importance.

Extra: Themes
Don't Mind Me, Just Passing Through (Main Theme/Encounter 1)

It Didn't Really Have To Be Like This (Primary Combat Theme/Overbearing)
Hm...Maybe I Should This Seriously (Provoked Theme)
It Only Makes Sense (Contemplating/Recovered Memory)
It Can't Be Helped (Sad Moment/Death (if it happens that is))

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh hai this is late lulz

Just a forewarning: the ice slide that Kit created was only strong enough to carry DJ and Kit down it, so it's already destroyed. Not a big deal, but I figured that I would mention it! ;u;

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Accepted! not really understanding the ability. Looks too smart for me, but maybe the way you use it in the RP will help me understand lmao

Sooooo he unleashes a field of force from his body that translates to inertia(moving force)?? This has apparent high momentum allowing the force to be exerted simultaneously at rapid speeds which collides with matter causing impact damage I assume.

Subsonic only means slower than the speed of sound....so EWS like don't accept things you don't understand at all lol

You don't know how fast this guy is at all, or how much force is exerted from his inertia field because none of that information is disclosed. Using this force on said characters body is just as shadowed. Without any description a guy would rip himself apart moving like that. Cool abilities require legit and often even complicated explnatations.

Just my thoughts on the matter. I'm well known for outrageous abilities that people don't understand. That grants me massive insight to breakdown everybody else's powers etc.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Sooooo he unleashes a field of force from his body that translates to inertia(moving force)?? This has apparent high momentum allowing the force to be exerted simultaneously at rapid speeds which collides with matter causing impact damage I assume.

Subsonic only means slower than the speed of sound....so EWS like don't accept things you don't understand at all lol

You don't know how fast this guy is at all, or how much force is exerted from his inertia field because none of that information is disclosed. Using this force on said characters body is just as shadowed. Without any description a guy would rip himself apart moving like that. Cool abilities require legit and often even complicated explnatations.

Just my thoughts on the matter. I'm well known for outrageous abilities that people don't understand. That grants me massive insight to breakdown everybody else's powers etc.

lmao i know right? I'm too nice for my own good XD

I guess he can just explain and go in more depth then? As well as detail it's effects in battle against other people and himself to prevent any type of godmodding (although they are Collectors) ?

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That is up to you bro. I'm sure the fragments have been terrified by Vandiken hence the edit to his abilities to explain them more. At the end of the day I don't really care what you have him do. I'm a collector and won't need to deal with it anyway.

But yea, be assertive and have guidelines for what you will and won't accept. Like Courtney controlling space/time/energy and having an eventual limitless draw on reality itself. I merely like the idea because normally, people go for powers like that.

Any-who. Bedtime. I'll post sometime today.

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com

Yeah, I probably could go into more detail with how he's actually able to remain in piece after using such powers. Unfortunately, I assumed that it was understood that certain scientific/medical aspects of certain powers are already taken care of by the individual's body changing to accomodate their abilities. Pretty faulty on my part considering how long I've been RPing (even though I haven't RPed in quite a while). If it's requested I'll gladly edit my character's powers section.

I guess he can just explain and go in more depth then? As well as detail it's effects in battle against other people and himself to prevent any type of godmodding (although they are Collectors) ?
That's pretty much what I was aiming for. Godmodding isn't a problem for me since I've been conditioned (on other forums) not to do it so don't worry about it. I could maybe tone down the speed because now that I think about it, subsonic might be a little too fast considering...
That is up to you bro. I'm sure the fragments have been terrified by Vandiken hence the edit to his abilities to explain them more. At the end of the day I don't really care what you have him do. I'm a collector and won't need to deal with it anyway.

But yea, be assertive and have guidelines for what you will and won't accept. Like Courtney controlling space/time/energy and having an eventual limitless draw on reality itself. I merely like the idea because normally, people go for powers like that.

Any-who. Bedtime. I'll post sometime today.
...jerks are online when I'm about to sleep. >_>

If there are any areas where my character could be dumped in I'm ready for that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure where to really start. Usually I get into RPs as a member of the starting cast. Since this isn't the case though, I'm a little unsure about how I should introduce my character.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
If there are any areas where my character could be dumped in I'm ready for that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure where to really start. Usually I get into RPs as a member of the starting cast. Since this isn't the case though, I'm a little unsure about how I should introduce my character.

Yeah I say just edit, for the sake of specificity for everyone and it helps improve character detailing and whatnot. And So far I've set the Collectors messages via PM as R.E.M. giving them orders to take down the Fragments. The first post (somewhat outdated) summary will fill you in on who is where. So just pick one of the places and join the fray. Unless of course you come up with a better original intro. Your character could've missed the Collectors meeting in The Negative District (he is kinda just easy going to maybe he just didnt feel like going or something) and decided to just appear when most convinient for him lmao

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

Can't.... imagine....that XD.

Cool abilities require legit and often even complicated explnatations.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Hence why KKL said the teleport ability is all in the sword XD. Cause dimensional rifts are to hell of hard to explain if the person can do it themselves. Rika's blood bending is easier to explain XD when she uses her true powers. Though sometimes more simplicitic abilities can easily be used to take down people with higher born abilities.... just got to strategize if you can't exchange blows equally in tampo with your opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back