• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First time you saw non-family nudity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
We had just moved in and I was like 5, and we went to go greet the neighbors and give them food and meet them. My whole family goes up to their door, and when they open the door, the mother neighbor answers the door with her two screaming naked girls who were about 5 and 3 running around. First vag I ever saw. (Other than sis in the bathtub at like 3)

Such an awkward moment. We were like "Uhhemm...." and I think we just sort of left. Me and the older girl were very good friends at one point until the family moved a few years ago.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
well today i totally walked on my boyfriend giving himself a good wank.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Reading everything makes me think wtf are you people doing?

I mean my parents never see me naked. I never see them naked. Maybe as a child, but when I got to the age of like 5 i started taking showers so baths with brother was over. So yeah.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Ignore them Puxal. Who cares if you haven't witnessed much nudity yet, the time'll come when you do. :)

Lolz im not really into that type of things right now so i dont really care if i dont :D
right now im focusing in getting a job and getting money for psp and BBS!!! :36:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Laz said:
I wish I had a buck for everytime my mom has seen me naked.
Because showing it for free just isn't your style?

Last edited:

XIVilization

It was at my brother's swim meet a few years ago. The meet was taking place at a large community swimming center, so even though there was a large event going on, the rest of the place was still open to the public.

Anyways, my brother gets done with his races and my mom sends me into the locker room to make sure he remembers all of his stuff or something. In the locker room, there's this old guy, around sixty. Completely naked. With little boys in the room. He didn't even seem to be naked for a purpose, like he was going to take a shower or something, he was just content to walk around...

I was thoroughly creeped out.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Really? I took baths until just a few years ago. I found them a lot more relaxing...I'd wake up for school half an hour early just to take a ridiculously long steamy bath where I'd almost fall asleep and drown.

Then I realized it was probably just a better idea to shower.
Oh, and I outgrew the bathtub of course.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
When I was 5 or 6 some guy had to go to the bathroom and he tried to piss on the girls (or was it everyone? mind's fuzzy) and he took his clothes off. I don't think we saw him again.

And when I was 7, I was told looking up naked people was a good thing >: so I did a couple times.

sounds like he was trying to jizz on you guys

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
probwbly when the bathrooms were shared between classes in elementary school, door wasnt locked, and i had to go
all i remember was me laughing at her panties like a maniac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back