• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire Emblem | The Three Houses | Spring 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: Fire Emblem if/Fates

If it has all 3 routes in one, then I might buy it. If not, then screw it or whatever.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

If it has all 3 routes in one, then I might buy it. If not, then screw it or whatever.

Agreed. The game being split actually deterred me from purchasing the game. $80 to enjoy the complete story should not be a handheld norm.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

*Sees microtransactions* Oh dear. Welcome to Hell, FE and Nintendo fans.

Wasn't an Animal Crossing mobile game mentioned way back when the FE one was originally mentioned as well? I cry just thinking about what microtransactions will do to that series. But that's off-topic. Sorry.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

High def Chrom looking goooood.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Re: Fire Emblem | Echoes, Warriors, and Heroes

Wait so what exactly was announced now? One game for 3DS, one for Switch and one for mobile ooor...?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadow of Valentia
--New game for the 3DS family. Based on Fire Emblem Gaiden. Out in May.

Fire Emblem Warriors
--New Dynasty Warriors crossover (think Hyrule Warriors) coming out this fall for Switch and New 3DS systems.

Fire Emblem Heroes
--Mobile game, coming February 2nd for Andriod, and later on for iOS.

Fire Emblem for Nintendo Switch (working title)
--A new iteration in the main series coming to Nintendo Switch in 2018.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

^ Thank you! Interesting, I won't be buying Switch but that 3DS one might be worth looking into.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I'm actually impressed. Fire Emblem was once a dying franchise, but they've really hit it big, not many Nintendo franchises get multiple entries in such a short amount of time. I'm stoked for all of these games.

As for the micro transactions, I'm fine it. People complained when Super Mario Run cost $10, people are complaining about micro transactions (which basically means you only pay what you're willing to), there's really no winning. I'm fine with spending money on an app if it isn't actually shovelware like the large majority of games for phones

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadow of Valentia
--New game for the 3DS family. Based on Fire Emblem Gaiden. Out in May.

Fire Emblem Warriors
--New Dynasty Warriors crossover (think Hyrule Warriors) coming out this fall for Switch and New 3DS systems.

Fire Emblem Heroes
--Mobile game, coming February 2nd for Andriod, and later on for iOS.

Fire Emblem for Nintendo Switch (working title)
--A new iteration in the main series coming to Nintendo Switch in 2018.

To my understanding, Shadows of Valentia is a re-remake of the second Fire Emblem game. The DS remake never made it outside of Japan, so I guess with the bigger 3DS install base they can give it a try.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

To my understanding, Shadows of Valentia is a re-remake of the second Fire Emblem game. The DS remake never made it outside of Japan, so I guess with the bigger 3DS install base they can give it a try.

Your thinking of Mystery Of The Emblem which was the third game in the series.its true that it never came overseas because shadow dragon sold so poorly that it nearly killed the series.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

^ Thank you! Interesting, I won't be buying Switch but that 3DS one might be worth looking into.

Technically, it's for New Nintendo 3DS, it will not work on your regular 3DS (Nintendo finally learned after Hyrule Warriors Legends).

Personally, I feel as though Fire Emblem has just kicked Metroid off Nintendo's A-Tier franchises. Metroid never got multiple releases for its Anniversary.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Technically, it's for New Nintendo 3DS, it will not work on your regular 3DS (Nintendo finally learned after Hyrule Warriors Legends).

Oh. Well there goes that then lol. Guess I'll check the mobile game out then, as long as the money side is handled similarly to Ux where you can still play the game well enough even without spending any, it might be good.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Your thinking of Mystery Of The Emblem which was the third game in the series.its true that it never came overseas because shadow dragon sold so poorly that it nearly killed the series.

Yeah. Thanks for the clarification. xD But Shadows of Valentia fits Nintendo recent development philosophy as of late: break the foundations of a series. They turned Zelda and Mario open-world, so they're kinda open-world'ing FE,

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
The games themselves all look fantastic, I'm really stoked about them. I've always adored Fire Emblem, so more is always great, although I wish all the titles could have made it to Switch, save for Heroes (which also looks great btw).

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
tumblr_ok1we2IX2B1utcx89o1_540.jpg

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
^ Okay but a FE microwave would be pretty cool though. I'd like to hear battle quotes instead of that annoying beep or PLING that most microwaves make.

The character art for the remake looks really good by the way, I think it's my favorite style so far. I like Fates style a lot too but this is A+. Celica looks so pretty!

Back