• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire Emblem | The Three Houses | Spring 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Empress Mitsuru

Re: Fire Emblem if/Fates

I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm planning to marry Syalla (I can't remember her new name) in Birthright and Leo in Conquest.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Petting mini game looks mad lame so all is good. I'm doing a any% run in Awakening (normal/casual) before Fates drops!

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Seems like there is no dual audio...

Won't be buying this new if true.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Anyways, here is a stream of the first few hours of the game

[video=youtube;qi7Wtu8A-y0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi7Wtu8A-y0[/video]

Gotta remind myself to finish paying off my GS preorder.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Holy crud, I completely forgot that this was coming out! Release dates sure sneak up on you when you're obsessing over something else...
I guess I'm going to pick it up today if I can. I suppose I'll start with Birthright, because a lot of the reviews I've read have described Conquest as a brutally tough campaign, even for experienced old-timers... and I'm still an Awakening noob.

Also, they removed the petting? Oh, thank god.

EDIT: I managed to snag the very last copy of Birthright the store had in stock today. The guy at the counter mentioned that the store received very few physical copies and that I was pretty lucky to have gotten the game without a pre-order. o_o

Last edited:

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

I only knew because I had to pick up the special edition I pre-ordered. The clerk even said they had lots of people coming in to ask about it. From what I can tell, Birthright is the one more like Awakening, where you there is an overworld hub, and lots of mini challenges to take more time leveling up your characters, spreading experience. Conquest is more like traditional FE, where you just move from one story map to the next. So if you start using some characters a lot, it's hard to get others to catch up

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

So a European release date for Fire Emblem Fates has finally been announced! We're getting in on May 20. Our Special Edition will be a bit different from the North American one. Just managed to secure a pre-order! We're also getting a FEF themed console.

[video=youtube;vtfBsACbzr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtfBsACbzr0[/video]

[video=youtube;qzVn0t_WMf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVn0t_WMf0[/video]

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

So Nintendo has announced that Fire Emblem is getting a mobile game (along with Animal Crossing) and it will release in the fall.

"As for the [Fire Emblem Mobile Title], while making it more accessible in comparison to the Fire Emblem games for Nintendo’s dedicated gaming systems, Nintendo aims to offer the great value of a role-playing strategy game. ... Both of these are pure game applications. Compared to Miitomo, they have more prominent game elements, and the game content will tie closely into Nintendo’s dedicated games business. "

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I will definitely play the FE mobile game. It seems like any discussion of Fates kinda drifted here. Any opinions on the game so far or any matters relating to it?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Speaking of Fates in particular, "New maps from Fire Emblem Fates’s second map pack will start to release on May 5, Nintendo announced today. Map Pack 2 will contain 6 maps in total, with the entire package costing $8."

zachen

Awards

I beat Conquest the other week, probably going to start up Birthright once my college finals are done.
Could anyone tell me how much more you can level grind in Birthright?

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

You can do all the level grinding you want in Birthright/Revelations. If you've played Awakening, it's similar to that, where you can gain experience through random groups of enemies appearing at old locations on the map. You can also gain experience in battles that wouldn't earn you experience in Conquest, like DLC maps or StreetPass invaisons

Recon

Art of War
Awards

proxy.jpg

Great news for Fire Emblem fans. Now all we have to do is wait to see if this becomes available for Nintendo Selects.

Back