• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - July 11th 2017

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

impart

Climb The Sky
Re: Final Fantasy XII -The Zodiac Age-

Mostly disappointed that the never fixed Vaan's abs and also that its not for the PC because I was really looking forward to playing all my favorite old games on my computer, which is why I stopped buying consoles, but it seems like ill have to wait a little while longer. I was never clear on what exactly the meant altogether with the "Zodiac job class system" will they simply restrict the licence board? or is it more than that?

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Geez. People care way too much about Vaan's "abs". Even though I personally liked the new face models in FFX HD, be glad they didn't touch the ones in this one because they were already perfect to begin with and I can only imagine the outcry if they had!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Not gonna lie, Vaan's abs were my biggest complaint on PS2, and two generations later they shall be my biggest complaint on PS4. They look horrible. They look penciled on and just horrible.

^Please ignore that rant.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Not gonna lie, Vaan's abs were my biggest complaint on PS2, and two generations later they shall be my biggest complaint on PS4. They look horrible. They look penciled on and just horrible.

^^^^

FFXII (and IV) is my favorite FF, but boy oh boy, this was definitely my main complaint for the game.

Seeing as how we won't be getting it on PC immediately, I guess I'll just finally finish my playthrough on the PS2 version.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Which is somewhat funny given that Vaan's "anatomy" is perfectly fine in the Dissidia-games, even the old versions on the PSP.

If I recall correctly it was also not a problem in actual FF XII-cutscenes, only the in-game graphics had this somewhat weird effect.

FangirlfromHell

Awards

There are not enough words to describe just how hyped I am for this release! I have been wanting a XII remaster ever since X/X-2 got it's own. XII is often one of the most under appreciated of the games in the later half of the franchise despite in my opinion being one of the best Playstation FF titles ever. I hope we get a proper release date soon but until then I have my KH2.8 hype!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Trophy list surfaces!

Oh no... Yiazmat, looks like it will finally be time to face my demons.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

The release date will most likely be announced tomorrow.

DatBloodWarrior

Seeing as FFXII is within my top 3 Final Fantasies, it's nice to see that Square actually wants to do something with this (What I would call) odd love child. Combat took me aback when I first played it with its sorta menu suda action type combat, but with the practice that square has had since this game, I would like to think that they would iron out anything that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Back