• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Versus XIII - "But... the world is ever-changing."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII - "lol vaporware"

I think they will show a little more of battle and wait Noctis already has a voice doesn't he? The trailer where he talks with Stella?

No voice in that one, just subtitles. I'm only really interested in English voices to be honest, sorry. lol

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII - "lol vaporware"

No voice in that one, just subtitles. I'm only really interested in English voices to be honest, sorry. lol

Oh right ofc...i forgot. I want Noctis english voice to be close to Cloud's from Advent Children. I think it suits him but that's only me.

TerravsVentus

re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII - "holy... o_o"

I hope SE shows more characters in the story. I want to know more about his "father" and his friends.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

noctis' crew needs to be named. like right now!

Coeurl

Demon Dance

on the 18th. they seem to have a tuesday fetish or something

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

on the 18th. they seem to have a tuesday fetish or something

All companies have tuesday fetishes. Any game that's not released on a tuesday IMO is rare. But anyway, do you think if we have any trailers at the conference that the version they show us will have a HUD? I hope it does. And I hope it's similar to FF13. So shiny and awesome.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

Battles without transition huh? This is starting to sound alot like ADB. Well my expectations of this game have just seriously dropped :(

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

:O

Overworld map, non random encounters, airships....I'm even more stoked about this after reading this!

I found it interesting how they're experimenting with teleportation. It'd be cool to see some DBZ-esque combat.

"During battle, his eyes and hair color will change; director Tetsuya Nomura states there is an intentional and important reason for this occurance." Can we say Master Xehanort?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

I wonder what they mean when they say during battle...like the beginning or like the overdrive type status. That would be great to implement, like FF9, or Dragonquest

Coeurl

Demon Dance

"During battle, his eyes and hair color will change; director Tetsuya Nomura states there is an intentional and important reason for this occurance."
because of the power of the crystals given to him?

and, just guessing but i think his eyes and hair change color only when he uses his telekinesis and teleportation abilities.. which you can only use in battles idk

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

We've seen them turn red in the trailer though. (And I liked that outfit. I'm sorry to see it go.)

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

because of the power of the crystals given to him?

and, just guessing but i think his eyes and hair change color only when he uses his telekinesis and teleportation abilities.. which you can only use in battles idk

I was trying to make a reference to how darkness changes a person's physical features in Kingdom Hearts, ie yellow eyes and pointy ears. I'm assuming it could be something similar especially since Normura is at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back