• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Versus XIII - "But... the world is ever-changing."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
A lot of what we knew about Stella turned out to be cut (such as that battle scene with Noctis) in like 2011 though.

I actually never knew this. Interesting. Can you please link to an interview confirming this. Thank you.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is what was said:
She was shown to reluctantly fight Noctis in a trailer, but it has also been said the first trailers were conceptual and some elements, like the opposition of Stella and Noctis the streets Insomnia, were no longer in Final Fantasy Versus XIII as of 2011.
according to this source. But they source Eurogamer and I couldn't find it said on Eurogamer so who knows, maybe it was made up. I fully believe it to be legit though lmao.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don't think us fighting Stella in the streets of Insomnia is a rumor. Spoilers:

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

Seeing as how we fight Ardyn in the streets of Insomnia. And in his second phase, we fight him with magenta/pink Armigers. I don't think it's a coincidence. Seeing as how they could have colored his Armigers dark like the Starscourge, and the fact that they cut his Astral Chaos form, and not his Armiger phase.

And while I do agree Luna wasn't as involved as Stella in the story, I'd say that, if given more time, Luna would have had a bigger role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back