• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleDelta1

I'll say it one more time - KH is a Crossover game in which the story focuses on Original Heroes and Villians and at least 1/3 of the worlds/locations in the three games out now are New locations introduced for the game - might I mention that EVERY KH game begins AND ends in Original Worlds not FF worlds NOT disney worlds. Don't get me wrong the Disney worlds are very important to the story, but the main story isn't even primarily on any Disney or FF Characters it's about Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Xehanort - ALL other Characters are Supporting Characters, meaning they're there to help the story along, give vital information, or provide back story to what's happening.

Any way my point being - quit complaining KH has always been about putting NEW heroes and villians and a NEW story and putting them in a world that crosses FF and Disney - that's what made the first game so risky and controversial(from a business perspective). KH may not be super dark like say FFVII or FFX, but it's definitely not the same "kids" Disney either - that's what the FF characters help with - they slightly magnify the dark tones in the series, just like the Disney Characters balance that with their lighter take on the situations.

All I'm saying is KH wouldn't be KH without the FF characters AND the Disney Characters - neither are going anywhere so stop complaining. Oh and NO FF worlds that's what places like Radiant Garden and Twilight Town are for.

Any thoughts?

A

Audo

I'll say it one more time - KH is a Crossover game in which the story focuses on Original Heroes and Villians and at least 1/3 of the worlds/locations in the three games out now are New locations introduced for the game - might I mention that EVERY KH game begins AND ends in Original Worlds not FF worlds NOT disney worlds. Don't get me wrong the Disney worlds are very important to the story, but the main story isn't even primarily on any Disney or FF Characters it's about Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Xehanort - ALL other Characters are Supporting Characters, meaning they're there to help the story along, give vital information, or provide back story to what's happening.

Any way my point being - quit complaining KH has always been about putting NEW heroes and villians and a NEW story and putting them in a world that crosses FF and Disney - that's what made the first game so risky and controversial(from a business perspective). KH may not be super dark like say FFVII or FFX, but it's definitely not the same "kids" Disney either - that's what the FF characters help with - they slightly magnify the dark tones in the series, just like the Disney Characters balance that with their lighter take on the situations.

All I'm saying is KH wouldn't be KH without the FF characters AND the Disney Characters - neither are going anywhere so stop complaining. Oh and NO FF worlds that's what places like Radiant Garden and Twilight Town are for.

Any thoughts?
Even after reading that, i still think the FF characters should disappear (and Roxas too). Consider me stubborn.

Last edited:

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

Thank You, I agree whole heartedly.

Except for this. I agree that the Final Fantasy characters move the storyline along. Who else would've explained to Sora, Donald, and Goofy what the Keyblade was when King Mickey was no where to be found? But, when exactly were Final Fantasy Characters in Twilight Town? Maybe you mean Traverse Town.

So what you want is a KHxFFVII game...that is so original.

That's not it all. Out of all the Final Fantasy Characters, Cloud and Sephiroth have been featured more prominently than the others. Since it had a movies aside from the actual game and Nomura created Final Fantasy, he can incorporate the worlds into the storyline. Why not go to his REAL World and settle it once and for all? Last Time I checked, if Radiant Garden was Cloud's Home, why didn't he end up in Traverse Town like everybody else? Unless Hades kidnapped him, or something.

Didn't Nomura say that about KH2 yet over half of the people who played it defeated it within a weeks time? Anyways that idea is just too FFVII oriented for my tastes, besides why the hell would all of them just appear out of nowhere like that? Do we want another Tifa incident? I say there needs to be more focus on original characters rather than just taking FF characters and throwing them into KH.

I don't think you understand what I meant. Twice as long as in, more than one disc. Not like Final Fantasy with 4 Discs, but 2, or 3 at the most. IF this is the last games, why not have it go out with a bang?

I say it's Rinoa, if not then I'm gonna be pissed cause I like her.

We agree on something, she is pretty cool. I like Yuna a little better. A little annoyed she was turned into a Sprite, but I'll get over it.

A

Audo

Thank You, I agree whole heartedly.

Except for this. I agree that the Final Fantasy characters move the storyline along. Who else would've explained to Sora, Donald, and Goofy what the Keyblade was when King Mickey was no where to be found? But, when exactly were Final Fantasy Characters in Twilight Town? Maybe you mean Traverse Town.

An original character could have just as easily done so. Doesn't make the FF characters ANY more special.
As for FF Characters in TT... you're kidding right? Have you forgotton about Siefer and his gang? And that really ugly guy, Setzer or something like that?

That's not it all. Out of all the Final Fantasy Characters, Cloud and Sephiroth have been featured more prominently than the others. Since it had a movies aside from the actual game and Nomura created Final Fantasy, he can incorporate the worlds into the storyline. Why not go to his REAL World and settle it once and for all? Last Time I checked, if Radiant Garden was Cloud's Home, why didn't he end up in Traverse Town like everybody else? Unless Hades kidnapped him, or something.
You know, Riku's home was DI and he ended up in Hallow Bastion.
Something simillar could have happened to Cloud.
Plus, who's to say he didn't end up in Traverse Town? Does anything say he couldn't have left?
FF Worlds would destroy this game, even more so then the actuall characters.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
An original character could have just as easily done so. Doesn't make the FF characters ANY more special.
As for FF Characters in TT... you're kidding right? Have you forgotton about Siefer and his gang? And that really ugly guy, Setzer or something like that?

2 Points.

1) What original character? Since their "Home" was Radiant Garden and it was overrun by Heartless, who else would've had more information than those who witnessed it all?

2) Excuse me if Seifer, his gang, Vivi, and Setzer didn't actually have an important role in Twilight Town. I apologize if I forgot. Doesn't mean you have to act that way about it. Besides, alot of things are easily forgettable.

Plus, who's to say he didn't end up in Traverse Town? Does anything say he couldn't have left?

Did you not read my last sentence about Hades? Remember how he recruited Cloud to take out Hercules? Perhaps he did end up in Traverse Town, but was persuaded by Hades to join him.

FF Worlds would destroy this game, even more so then the actuall characters

You never know how good an idea is until you try it. Look at the summons in KH1, and we went to Simba's World and Mushu's World as well. So, what makes you think that if two FF Characters are heavily focused on in a Kingdom Hearts game, we won't be seeing a lot more of them.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?

FF Worlds would destroy this game, even more so then the actuall characters.

Ok what they did to Setzer pissed me off greatly that is NOT setzer *currently looking for the ff game he is in on my emulator* Vivi was a major disgrace i wanted to break his neck.

Seifer.....NO COMMENT fuu and rai v.v that was sad Tifa made me want to cry why was she so pathetic and useless as bad as yuffie and Aeris

Reason why i would want this final fantasy world cus this one more represents darkness and light it's a good raw form of it and it is darker

Now when i say i want this world, believe me if it was possible i would want this world. I do completely understand what u are saying RK.

They already effed up leon (can never be called squall in this game cus leon to me doesn't deserve the name squall) if they DID happen to put in a FF game *likes ff7 mostly because of the mass angst involved in this game*

They would have to and i do mean have to make it much darker and not screw it up which i think is wat RK is talking about. THEY SCREWED VIVI BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

and so far they screwed up every FF character so far. I see what RK is talking about if they do make this and screw it up it would make the game (well for us diehard fans that actually examine our games u no the 10 of us that are around)

Hate this game with a passion and might make us hate it altogether and decide to give up the khness and go back to the ffness but they do owe us something good in the game for their failure >_>

to do something like defile FF like this if they would do as bad a job as they have done so far then i don't want to have a FF world in it or FF themed worlds and don't any of u tell me u were not dissappointed in leon cloud yuffie and tifa why was she fighting like that :/ (I swear to god if they add nanaki (red 13) to this and eff him up)

tidus ha already been done so has wakka and yuna for that matter and obviously lulu wouldn't b KH appropriate and she might end up being a kid (ewww).

quistis not needed zidane ehhhhh garnet can die eiko can die quina can diesteiner can die beatrix (if they make her the evil beatrix and actually has more of a purpose) good. Kuja not so sure honestly could go either way.

seymor don't think that wouldbe good at all too confusing kimari he would have to be in a jungle world i think he would be able to do more there. Sin heartless. not likely no one absolutely no one in ff12 should be there if i see fran and balthier as stupid as those in Twi town i would flip a lid.

Like i said if they could do this without screwing up i would welcome it but since disney is involved they would screw it up so i agree with u RK unless they could do (unlikely) a good job.

Last edited:
A

Audo

2 Points.

1) What original character? Since their "Home" was Radiant Garden and it was overrun by Heartless, who else would've had more information than those who witnessed it all?

2) Excuse me if Seifer, his gang, Vivi, and Setzer didn't actually have an important role in Twilight Town. I apologize if I forgot. Doesn't mean you have to act that way about it. Besides, alot of things are easily forgettable.
1.) A new original character. If FF was gone Original Characters would replace whatever 'importance' they did have.
2.) I only said it that way because you're trying to praise FF charcaters in KH and you dont even remember which ones are in it.

You never know how good an idea is until you try it. Look at the summons in KH1, and we went to Simba's World and Mushu's World as well. So, what makes you think that if two FF Characters are heavily focused on in a Kingdom Hearts game, we won't be seeing a lot more of them.
I never said we wouldnt see more of them, i said it would ruin the game if we did. FF is only supposed to be a cameo, that's it. We went to Simba and Mushu's world because they are Disney. An FF world would only confuse gamers who play the game because of the Disney and the OCs. I doubt Disney would go for it either. The FF universe just doesnt fit within KH2, only their charcaters do and they barely fit as is.

Marluxia's Rose: I don't think you know what i'm saying/mean. I'm saying FF shouldn't be in KH because FF sucks, period.

Jinsei

I think its safe to say that the reason people are hating on the presence of Final Fantasy characters is simply because they are so hyped/popular among many people and are talked about a lot. Its pathetic that people resort to such silly ways simply because something is getting a lot of attention. "Grr too many people are praising something. I think I'll decide to hate it from now on argh." Do you know how ridiculous that is?

Kingdom Hearts' biggest appealing feature is the crossovers. And if anything, its the Disney worlds that hold little relevance to the storyline. Its the out of world characters that are always important.

Hollow Bastion is a good example of a FF themed world. It worked then it would work again. Stop crying because people like something it just makes you look like an @$$hole.

Btw Disney wouldn't have a say in what Square decides to add to the game if its not related to their company. They're only priorities are money and licenses. They wouldn't say no to something that would attract more consumers. And Squenix wont care about the people that out right hate what they do. They'd rather please the fans...

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hell since you all dont want FF characters let just end the whole series. Dont bother to make a new game. Cause if you look at it in KH1 the Disney character helped drive the story along with a few FF such as Leon. Same thing in KH2. If you dont like the whole crossover then i guess the best thing to do is dont play the game.

There will not be a FFVII world. Radient Garden (if you even paid attention to the first game) was the FF characters home. They could make new worlds but they will most likely be Disney worlds with maybe a FF character added. If you dont like FF characters then i guess the game is pointless to you.
Didn't Nomura say that about KH2 yet over half of the people who played it defeated it within a weeks time?
Isnt every game these days beaten within a weeks time. Hell i finished KH1 faster than i finished KH2.

Jinsei

Hell since you all dont want FF characters let just end the whole series. Dont bother to make a new game. Cause if you look at it in KH1 the Disney character helped drive the story along with a few FF such as Leon. Same thing in KH2. If you dont like the whole crossover then i guess the best thing to do is dont play the game.

There will not be a FFVII world. Radient Garden (if you even paid attention to the first game) was the FF characters home. They could make new worlds but they will most likely be Disney worlds with maybe a FF character added. If you dont like FF characters then i guess the game is pointless to you.

Isnt every game these days beaten within a weeks time. Hell i finished KH1 faster than i finished KH2.

Not to mention that if it weren't for the Final Fantasy characters a lot of people would never have bothered to touch the first game at least for a while if not never. I knew a lot of people that saw the Disney characters and said "what is this crap" and saw the FF characters and changed their tune to something like "FF meets Disney? GENIUS!" I was one of them lol. Mash up games alway interested me (after playing Super Smash Bros) and Square mixing their flavor with Disney classics seemed like...well what it turned out to be. A really great, unique idea that'll make their wallets fat.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
How about instead of the same regurgitated FFVII, we get something different, like a world where Disney characters and FF characters coexist. Wait, we already got that. Don't go looking for originality in the next KH game people.

EagleDelta1

How about instead of the same regurgitated FFVII, we get something different, like a world where Disney characters and FF characters coexist. Wait, we already got that. Don't go looking for originality in the next KH game people.

Unfortunately the FFVII characters have already been integrated into the Series. I figured that this is because FFVII is the most well-known/popular FF game that Nomura did the character design for(he did FF7, FF8, and FF10). In fact I noticed that pretty much all the FF characters in KH are from the FF games he worked on.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Why do you people want Final Fantasy worlds? I mean seriously.

What depth to the story would it add? If you added Final Fantasy worlds, you would have to add all the other crap worlds as well. Plus if you add them it would just make this another Final Fantasy game. We don't need one of those.

Kingdom Hearts is getting more original with every game, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are more original worlds than Disney worlds in KH3.

So please give it a rest. Final Fantasy worlds would completely throw off the balance of Kingdom Hearts. It would just turn it into a "fan game".

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It would be nice if we could go fight in Cloud and Sephiroth's world, but I wouldnt want it to be a place from FF7. We got that already in Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus. I think it should be a world with lots of FF characters, and it must be Zanarkand from FFX before it was destroyed. Then we can also get a mini-game of Blitzball (or save that for Atlantica). Sadly, Nomura just designs the characters for FF games (except FF12) so I doubt there'd be FF worlds in KH3. It's only slightly possible.

BTW KH wouldnt be so good without FF charcaters.

-Yurai

not sure if someone else posted this, I just skipped to the end, but in an interview Tetsuya Nomura said that Final Fantasy characters are considered "guests" in the Kingdom Hearts franchise, and that we wont be seeing final fantasy worlds anytime soon. There's always the maybe, but it's highly unlikely dude.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well, where's the interview with that in it, not saying I dont believe you, just I want proof.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Unfortunately the FFVII characters have already been integrated into the Series. I figured that this is because FFVII is the most well-known/popular FF game that Nomura did the character design for(he did FF7, FF8, and FF10). In fact I noticed that pretty much all the FF characters in KH are from the FF games he worked on.
Well no duh, he pretty much only puts in the characters he either likes(Vivi) or designed(everyone else even Sezter kinda).

Destiny's End said:
Any way my point being - quit complaining KH has always been about putting NEW heroes and villians and a NEW story and putting them in a world that crosses FF and Disney - that's what made the first game so risky and controversial(from a business perspective). KH may not be super dark like say FFVII or FFX,
Those words should not even be in the same sentence together! Dx Anyways KH doesn't need more of an FF influence it was fine the way it was in KH and it doesn't need to integrate more FF in order for the story to move along.

Kid do some research, Nomura didn't create Final Fantasy he didn't even direct FFVII. He was just the character designer on FFVII and a minor character designer on FFVI, he has never created or directed a Final Fantasy except the upcoming Versus XIII. Why does FFVII need it's own world, it has Radiant Garden and that's all it needs.On another not if you want to see the ending to the Cloud and Sephiroth thing then why not just play FFVII instead of having the battle "end" in KH? Also Cloud was recruited by Hades so that's probably why he wasn't there. Also if you were going with that logic then you should also ask where was Tifa since she also is from RG but wasn't seen there until KH2, unless she was just looking for Cloud as always lol.

I don't think you understand what I meant. Twice as long as in, more than one disc. Not like Final Fantasy with 4 Discs, but 2, or 3 at the most. IF this is the last games, why not have it go out with a bang?
A bang as in what adding more FFVII characters such as your Kadaj and Vincent? I'm just not too crazy about having FFVII overrule KH, You already have pointless characters like Tifa, Yuffie, YaRiPa, and Aerith why add even more? You don't even need these characters to drive the story so I say they shouldn't be adding more pointlessness to the game. Nomura needs to learn to distance himself from FFVII cause even his designs for his "new" character Terra look like Zack! We don't need more FFVII, if people want more then go play the damn game.

Jinsei said:
I think its safe to say that the reason people are hating on the presence of Final Fantasy characters is simply because they are so hyped/popular among many people and are talked about a lot. Its pathetic that people resort to such silly ways simply because something is getting a lot of attention. "Grr too many people are praising something. I think I'll decide to hate it from now on argh." Do you know how ridiculous that is?
The praise that certain FF characters are getting is to me the wrong kind of praise, yes Cloud is popular we know but that doesn't mean you have to overuse him like Nomura does or any of the other FFVII characters for that matter. A lot people really do think that Cloud or sephy are not that great hell I agree with them cause I like Zack and have ever since I was 8, so it isn't always the fact that something is popular and that some hate it, it is the fact that it is overused and praised by people who don't even know what it is truly about.

Hollow Bastion is a good example of a FF themed world. It worked then it would work again. Stop crying because people like something it just makes you look like an @$$hole.
Because if you add an FF world then everything in that world would have to be brought from that FF. If you have a FFVII's Gaia in KH then that world would have to have everything that it had which wouldn't make sense because if Cloud and crew are supposed to be from RG then how are they from Gaia as well. Now you could just add Midgar but Midgar was destroyed so what now are we going to Edge? Then what about Shinra and Maetria and so on there are too many things to add in just one world of any FF so that's why RG is only one in the game. Also KH may be a crossover game but that doesn't mean it needs more of an influence from FF, it has RG and that's all it should need IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back