• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Kid do some research, Nomura didn't create Final Fantasy he didn't even direct FFVII. He was just the character designer on FFVII and a minor character designer on FFVI, he has never created or directed a Final Fantasy except the upcoming Versus XIII. Why does FFVII need it's own world, it has Radiant Garden and that's all it needs.On another not if you want to see the ending to the Cloud and Sephiroth thing then why not just play FFVII instead of having the battle "end" in KH? Also Cloud was recruited by Hades so that's probably why he wasn't there. Also if you were going with that logic then you should also ask where was Tifa since she also is from RG but wasn't seen there until KH2, unless she was just looking for Cloud as always lol.

Kid? I'm the same age as you are. "Hades recruitiing Cloud", that's what I said. That would explain why he wasn't in Traverse Town with the others. When I mentioned Nomura creating Final Fantasy wasn't what I wanted to say.

A bang as in what adding more FFVII characters such as your Kadaj and Vincent? I'm just not too crazy about having FFVII overrule KH, You already have pointless characters like Tifa, Yuffie, YaRiPa, and Aerith why add even more? You don't even need these characters to drive the story so I say they shouldn't be adding more pointlessness to the game. Nomura needs to learn to distance himself from FFVII cause even his designs for his "new" character Terra look like Zack! We don't need more FFVII, if people want more then go play the damn game.

I don't want FF to overrule KH either. You're really twisting some of the things that I said. We're talking about one world. Final Fantasy VII was the best selling Final Fantasy title, and characters from that specific title have been focused on heavily in KH than the others. Besides, the point is Final Fantasy and Disney Characters trying to restore peace, save, and get back to their Homeworlds. Last I checked that pretty much drives the story. The Cross-Breed between both game genres makes the game interesting, and with the fact being that with as popular as FF7 was, having their own world separate from the Kingdom Hearts series, drives the fact that Final Fantasy don't play second fiddle and have an integral part in the story, so important, that it needs to separate from the game and rely on help from Sora and Co. You don't see how Kadaj, or Vincent would add to the story. Since Nomura tied in the Light vs Darkness theme of Kingdom Hearts in with the FF Crew.

A

axelorder13

Just hear me out before some of you flame me.

Maybe, we can finally travel to Cloud's World in Kingdom Hearts 3. It would be a great way to introduce in the remaining charcaters like Barrett, Kadaj, and Vincent Valentine. On the PS3, the world's graphics would be absolutely astonishing, and the fighting especially with the characters would be fast pace and exciting leaving you wanting more. It's a big place, and very capable of a Long Story.

i HIIIIIIIGHLY doubt this 1 lol

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
You people just don't give up do you?

Ok, let me put this in terms you guys can understand. If we put a FF7 world in, and also have FF7 OUTSIDE of that world, in areas such as Radiant Gardens, Traverse Town, etc. FF7 will seem like it's overruling Kingdom Hearts.

The reason the Disney Worlds work is because the Disney characters stay in their respective worlds. You don't see Simba running around Destiny Island, do you? No. That would be silly.

Understand now?

A

axelorder13

i wasnt talkin bout^^^^u^^^^^ i was replyin 2 the 1st post

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Kid? I'm the same age as you are. "Hades recruitiing Cloud", that's what I said. That would explain why he wasn't in Traverse Town with the others. When I mentioned Nomura creating Final Fantasy wasn't what I wanted to say.
If I offended you with the kid comment I didn't mean to, I call a lot of people kid or boy or even sweetheart when I'm talking to a girl. I didn't mean anything by it. Also you could have just said that Nomura created the characters from FFVII and whatnot.

I don't want FF to overrule KH either. You're really twisting some of the things that I said. We're talking about one world. Final Fantasy VII was the best selling Final Fantasy title, and characters from that specific title have been focused on heavily in KH than the others. Besides, the point is Final Fantasy and Disney Characters trying to restore peace, save, and get back to their Homeworlds. Last I checked that pretty much drives the story. The Cross-Breed between both game genres makes the game interesting, and with the fact being that with as popular as FF7 was, having their own world separate from the Kingdom Hearts series, drives the fact that Final Fantasy don't play second fiddle and have an integral part in the story, so important, that it needs to separate from the game and rely on help from Sora and Co. You don't see how Kadaj, or Vincent would add to the story. Since Nomura tied in the Light vs Darkness theme of Kingdom Hearts in with the FF Crew.

The thing is why does FFVII need it's own world separate from everyone else? If RG was given to the FF characters as a home then that should be enough for them. A whole separate world just for FFVII just doesn't make sense because only one (and half) of the characters actually somewhat drive the story along and are semi important. We have 6 FFVII, 5 FFVIII, 6 FFX, 1 FFIX, and 1 FFVI character, I'll only do the significance of FFVII though..

Cloud does help Sora but only in KH1 does he drive the story along a bit apart from the a little fight scene he had when he helped Sora in KH2.

Sephiroth doesn't even do anything that helps the story move along besides being an optional boss and "dark side" of Cloud.

Tifa is just there for no real reason besides searching for Cloud, yeah she helped once but even without her there the story would have been fine.

Yuffie has never done anything really significant ever beside help you fight in KH2 and like Tifa the story would go on fine without her.

Aerith is like Leon's right hand (wo)man, she doesn't give the story a huge push but she does more than Yuffie and Tifa though that is not even saying much.

Cid plays a good part in both KH1 and 2 since he not only helped you with the gummi ship but helped you in RG when everything went all crazy. So he has significance.

Now with that said why do these characters need a completely separate world of their own when they barely do anything for the story anyways? Just because it's popular doesn't mean it deserves it's own world and once again where are we going go?

I already addressed some of the issues with a separate FF world so what is the need of another FF world when we have RG and how would it work?

Vivi -Rebirth-

First of all, Final Fantasy was created by Hironobu Sakaguchi, not Tetsuya Nomura. Nobody ever make that mistake again. I hate it when FFVII obcessive dumb@sses assume Nomura created FF. Second, Nomura screwed up with putting Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts. They are utterly useless and don't belong.....anywhere. What he should've done:

1) Given them MUCH BIGGER roles. Not just cameo appearances.
2) Allowed a larger selection of them to be playable throughout the game.
3) NOT have screwed up each Final Fantasy character's personality. Some of them fitted somewhat to their true FF counterparts. But some (like Vivi's) didn't fit at all. Should've been more considerate of the FF characters and their impact on Kingdom Hearts.

Or shouldn't have include them at all.

In regards to the topic:
NO Final Fantasy worlds. I liked the idea of the Final Fantasy characters being displaced in random Disney worlds (i.e. Auron at Olympus Coliseum). Thats better than ruining the true intentions of Nomura including FF characters.

Last edited:

Windii

Website
www.xanga.com
I had to register just so I can post my two cents about adding FF7 worlds in KH.

Enough is Enough. The game is so saturated with FF7, adding AC characters would just turn KH into another Final Fantasy VII spin-off. I nearly cried when all I saw of FF9 was Vivi! It really seems to me that Japan is still wild about a game made 10 years ago, and S-E is shoving more of "z0mg Cloud vs Sephy SQUEEE" and in turn, leaving little limelight for the other games. About adding FF worlds, I would have to give a thumbs down to this: the game is about Sora and friends vs Heartless/Nobodies/whatever, not FF, not Disney.

I just hope that Japan has had enough of S-E milking Final Fantasy VII dry and push for focusing on *other* games to satisfy the FF inclusion requirement. Hopefully (most likely) Nomura will add in Ivalice (FFT, FF12, Revenant Wings) references. IMO the world of Ivalice is bigger than FF7.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Windii said:
I just hope that Japan has had enough of S-E milking Final Fantasy VII dry and push for focusing on *other* games to satisfy the FF inclusion requirement. Hopefully (most likely) Nomura will add in Ivalice (FFT, FF12, Revenant Wings) references. IMO the world of Ivalice is bigger than FF7.
NOOO!! Look at what he did to Vivi and Setzer! Now you want him to tamper with the greatness of Ivalice D: I don't want to see Balthier or Ashe or anyone else defaced by Nomura, I really really hope he doesn't add anyone from Ivalice, FFIX Gaia and so on.
I had to register just so I can post my two cents about adding FF7 worlds in KH.
Welcome to KHi...

semajultima

leon play a large role in both kh1 and 2 even more so that cloud. Mickey told Goofy and donald to find Leon so they could find the keyblade. Is that not important? Also leon seems to alot about the keyblade unlike cloud. Though Cloud is better lol but as i said plays hardly a role.

JacobElysian

Awards
I hate their presence. They add nothing to the story. They are there to coax FF fans into playing the game. I'd rather see more Original Characters than more FF Characters. I consider the FF characters a cameo at best. And cameos aren't needed. You'll notice that none of them actually have important roles in the story. It was like Squall was one of the aprentices or Yuffie and DiZ had a love child. They're just...there.

Hmm, don't the Disney Characters just 'add' to the story? Don't the Disney Characters just 'attract' the Disney fans to this game?? I'd also rather see more original characters than more Disney characters, they've over done the Disney theme in this game, I say add a world like Spira. It'd be nice to see more variety.

semajultima

i dont think spira would work because how would explain tidus at destiny islands and the three girls as fairies?

JacobElysian

Awards
i dont think spira would work because how would explain tidus at destiny islands and the three girls as fairies?

Let me repeat myself, something 'like' Spira, I'm not saying that particular world should go into the game, that was just an example.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
If I offended you with the kid comment I didn't mean to, I call a lot of people kid or boy or even sweetheart when I'm talking to a girl. I didn't mean anything by it. Also you could have just said that Nomura created the characters from FFVII and whatnot.

No Worries dude, and yeah about Nomura, I just got riled up in the heat of the conversation.

First of all, Final Fantasy was created by Hironobu Sakaguchi, not Tetsuya Nomura. Nobody ever make that mistake again. I hate it when FFVII obcessive dumb@sses assume Nomura created FF. Second, Nomura screwed up with putting Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts. They are utterly useless and don't belong.....anywhere. What he should've done:

Once again, my mistake about Nomura. I'm not Final Fantasy Crazy. I started liking it when I played FF8, I just mentioned this because of the prominent fights between Cloud and Sephiroth, bringing in more FF Character per game, and based on how good Advent Children was. Man, I didn't know I'd get flamed this much for stating my opinion.

leon play a large role in both kh1 and 2 even more so that cloud. Mickey told Goofy and donald to find Leon so they could find the keyblade. Is that not important? Also leon seems to alot about the keyblade unlike cloud. Though Cloud is better lol but as i said plays hardly a role.

That sounds about right. Since King Mickey told Donald and Goofy to find Leon, King Mickey might've told Leon a little about the Keyblade. How else would he know about it and how he knows King Mickey?

The thing is why does FFVII need it's own world separate from everyone else? If RG was given to the FF characters as a home then that should be enough for them. A whole separate world just for FFVII just doesn't make sense because only one (and half) of the characters actually somewhat drive the story along and are semi important. We have 6 FFVII, 5 FFVIII, 6 FFX, 1 FFIX, and 1 FFVI character, I'll only do the significance of FFVII though..

Cloud does help Sora but only in KH1 does he drive the story along a bit apart from the a little fight scene he had when he helped Sora in KH2.

Sephiroth doesn't even do anything that helps the story move along besides being an optional boss and "dark side" of Cloud.

Tifa is just there for no real reason besides searching for Cloud, yeah she helped once but even without her there the story would have been fine.

Yuffie has never done anything really significant ever beside help you fight in KH2 and like Tifa the story would go on fine without her.

Aerith is like Leon's right hand (wo)man, she doesn't give the story a huge push but she does more than Yuffie and Tifa though that is not even saying much.

Cid plays a good part in both KH1 and 2 since he not only helped you with the gummi ship but helped you in RG when everything went all crazy. So he has significance.

Now with that said why do these characters need a completely separate world of their own when they barely do anything for the story anyways? Just because it's popular doesn't mean it deserves it's own world and once again where are we going go?

I already addressed some of the issues with a separate FF world so what is the need of another FF world when we have RG and how would it work?

1) Sephiroth stated, "So that's a Keyblade. I wonder if it'll change its mind, once I defeat you." Sounds important to me.

2) Aerith knew about The Reports and about Ansem. She knew so much, and probably witnessed what had happened when she was driven from her Homeworld.

3) You already explained Cid perfectly, so I won't go into that.

4) Cloud had that contract to take out Hercules, fought Sora, and told Sora to not lose his Light. Sorta like the opposite of how Kingdom Hearts portrayed Auron. He turned against Hades and helped Sora.

5) Seifer and Co., Vivi, and Setzer, I guess, were just there for Roxas's Story.

I'll agree with you about Yuffie and Tifa.

semajultima

yuffie also knows about the keyblade. She tells sora about it in the hotel in traverse town.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Hmm, don't the Disney Characters just 'add' to the story? Don't the Disney Characters just 'attract' the Disney fans to this game?? I'd also rather see more original characters than more Disney characters, they've over done the Disney theme in this game, I say add a world like Spira. It'd be nice to see more variety.

No.

Disney characters are there to fill their worlds. Their worlds are there because the doors are opened to them and Sora needs to lock them.

Much bigger than just having Leon want a look at your keyblade.

And if you would like to see more 'original' characters in this game, how would adding a Final Fantasy world benefit to that? Oh, that's right. It wouldn't.

saq78642

How about nither? Why dont they add a few more original worlds. And i don't see how disney adds to the plot. :huh:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
FF can't leave the franchise, cos they half made it, even though the story is majority disney

Besides, the FF side of KH is what keeps some of us going, you know. like seeing cloud fight, or finally fighting Seph, you deserve a damn good slap, i wouldn't keep buying kh if there was no FF

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
About adding FF worlds, I would have to give a thumbs down to this: the game is about Sora and friends vs Heartless/Nobodies/whatever, not FF, not Disney.
The game also happens to be about FF and Disney. Or the story would be like this: Sora leaves Destiny Islands to reach Traverse Town. He gets a keyblade and sees Riku there, then goes right next door to Hollow Bastion where he defeats ?????, then goes to the End of the World and blows Xehanort's Heartless away. Where's the fun, the excitement, the memorable characters, and the story length and detail.

Disney characters are there to fill their worlds. Their worlds are there because the doors are opened to them and Sora needs to lock them.
So what if an FF world's doors just open?

FF can't leave the franchise, cos they half made it, even though the story is majority disney

Besides, the FF side of KH is what keeps some of us going, you know. like seeing cloud fight, or finally fighting Seph, you deserve a damn good slap, i wouldn't keep buying kh if there was no FF
Sooooo true. KH wasnt just a game that someone picked off the shelf because it might be good. I'm sure that 90% of KH fans were familiar with Disney, Final Fantasy, or both before they even bought the game. And at some point, we were like "Oh I remember this character" or "Hey, isnt that Squall?" or "Oh my gosh, that's Mushu!" KH made it big because it was a combination of Disney and FF. I've seen posts here saying that FF isnt important to KH, even though it attracted alot of fans, and incorporated the FF command menu for the main battle system (which people adored).

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
1) Sephiroth stated, "So that's a Keyblade. I wonder if it'll change its mind, once I defeat you." Sounds important to me.

2) Aerith knew about The Reports and about Ansem. She knew so much, and probably witnessed what had happened when she was driven from her Homeworld.

3) You already explained Cid perfectly, so I won't go into that.

4) Cloud had that contract to take out Hercules, fought Sora, and told Sora to not lose his Light. Sorta like the opposite of how Kingdom Hearts portrayed Auron. He turned against Hades and helped Sora.

5) Seifer and Co., Vivi, and Setzer, I guess, were just there for Roxas's Story.

I'll agree with you about Yuffie and Tifa.
1. Sounds pretty pointless to me, that one line you stated doesn't push the story since you have to actually confront him in RG which is optional.

2. Well she was there and like I said she's more important then the other two Female characters.

3.kk

4.Yeah that was in kH1, he barely did anything in KH2 besides help you fight once.

5. I'll agree with that.

Once again, my mistake about Nomura. I'm not Final Fantasy Crazy. I started liking it when I played FF8, I just mentioned this because of the prominent fights between Cloud and Sephiroth, bringing in more FF Character per game, and based on how good Advent Children was. Man, I didn't know I'd get flamed this much for stating my opinion.
Your not being flamed it's just that so many "new" FF fans think Nomura is like the God of FF, when he isn't. Also a lot of people just don't like AC and the milking of FFVII or the horrible things being done to characters like Vivi..and soon Zidane. Dx

Kurix said:
Now wait a sec. Your telling me that the Cloud and Sephiroth fight was entertaining?! It was a damn 3:00 bitch fight that was worst than Advent Children's fight, NOTHING IMPORTANT HAPPENED!!No one died or was wounded, nothing cool happened. KH isn't about seeing those two fight each other and if your only reason for buying KH is to see watered down FF characters then that is sad. Go play some Final Fantasy..

Koji said:
So what if an FF world's doors just open?
LOL with that technicality then I guess we'd have to go lock it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back