• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Just hear me out before some of you flame me.

For the past 2 games, we've seen Cloud and Sephiroth battle in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts 2. In Kingdom Hearts, Sephiroth just appeared and fought Sora. In KH2, he came back to see Cloud, and wanted to obtain Sora's Keyblade. Well, let's say he still wants it. Leon, The Moogles, Auron, Yuna & Co., Tidus, Wakka, Selphie, All Final Fantasy Characters, but the majority come from Final Fantasy VII: Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Aerith, Cid, & Sephiroth. Ok, in Kingdom Hearts 2, after you beat Sephiroth and find Cloud, they fight, and just like Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, they disappeared into a Flash of Light. In the credits, you can see Aerith staring up at the sky waiting for Cloud to come back.

Maybe, we can finally travel to Cloud's World in Kingdom Hearts 3. It would be a great way to introduce in the remaining charcaters like Barrett, Kadaj, and Vincent Valentine. On the PS3, the world's graphics would be absolutely astonishing, and the fighting especially with the characters would be fast pace and exciting leaving you wanting more. It's a big place, and very capable of a Long Story.

I always had imagined what it would be like to fight Sephiroth side by side with Cloud, and being able to challenge guys like Barrett and Vincent Valentine in Coliseum Tournaments. Imagine how cool of a boss Kadaj would be. I think it's a great idea. I've seen Advent Children, and I surmise that lot can be done with that movie incorporated in Kingsom Hearts 3, especailly since the game will be twice as long this time around.

Oh, one more thing. Very Off-Topic, but in the credits in Kingdom Hearts 2, Leon was reading a letter, and a Butterfly flew out of the letter. If anybody knows what that means, I'd appreciate it.

Go ahead and Flame if you wish.

KingdomSealer

i would really love to go to Cloud's world and see Vincent, Kadaj etc. and fighting with Cloud would be too cool but because mainly since all the world's are Disney based or original, it probably wont happen unless they just appear in a Disney world like Auron or in an original world like Radient Garden. although Nomura could change his mind on it and include it, but as much as i want it i doubt it sadly. we can still hope though

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?

For the past 2 games, we've seen Cloud and Sephiroth battle in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts 2. In Kingdom Hearts, Sephiroth just appeared and fought Sora. In KH2, he came back to see Cloud, and wanted to obtain Sora's Keyblade. Well, let's say he still wants it. Leon, The Moogles, Auron, Yuna & Co., Tidus, Wakka, Selphie, All Final Fantasy Characters, but the majority come from Final Fantasy VII: Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Aerith, Cid, & Sephiroth. Ok, in Kingdom Hearts 2, after you beat Sephiroth and find Cloud, they fight, and just like Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, they disappeared into a Flash of Light. In the credits, you can see Aerith staring up at the sky waiting for Cloud to come back.

Maybe, we can finally travel to Cloud's World in Kingdom Hearts 3. It would be a great way to introduce in the remaining charcaters like Barrett, Kadaj, and Vincent Valentine. On the PS3, the world's graphics would be absolutely astonishing, and the fighting especially with the characters would be fast pace and exciting leaving you wanting more. It's a big place, and very capable of a Long Story.

I always had imagined what it would be like to fight Sephiroth side by side with Cloud, and being able to challenge guys like Barrett and Vincent Valentine in Coliseum Tournaments. Imagine how cool of a boss Kadaj would be. I think it's a great idea. I've seen Advent Children, and I surmise that lot can be done with that movie incorporated in Kingsom Hearts 3, especailly since the game will be twice as long this time around.

Oh, one more thing. Very Off-Topic, but in the credits in Kingdom Hearts 2, Leon was reading a letter, and a Butterfly flew out of the letter. If anybody knows what that means, I'd appreciate it.

I have thought about this before and the only type of story world this could be it couldn't be a regular world at all it would seem like a bonus world to me *Not sure but i believe their world IS hallow bastion* if u could go to that world though all i hve to say is

FF7 Advent children heartless = regular monsters disease = a new tactic heartless do to weaken everyones bodies and feedthem darkness

Jenova = ??? an ancient Dark queen that brought mass amounts of strong heartless into the light realm stronger than regular shadow neo or even darkside @_@ Takes over many worlds and cloud fought her and killed her or something and she left the light realm and copied Cloud in darkness *A.K.A Sephiroth*

or maybe she pulled out the darkness in clouds heart and made that sephiroth and sephiroth would be a the new king but jenova enteredthe light realm in a unique way cus of the terrible shape it is in and she wants the light realm to be her new dark realm and she wants to rule all again

*Jenova is a queen over 500 years old a queen appointed by darkness itself :p*

Ok I was just having fun with that even though it will probably never happen it would be really awesome if we could but we probably can't

A

Audo

I wish Final Fantasy would remove itself from this Franchise.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
SE would have to do it if they want to make more worlds because all the ones like Atlantica are crap...It would be good if they made a Spira from FFX and you could have FF characters in your party...

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Uh first FF cant remove itself from the franchise cause the creator is also pretty much the creator of FF.

Also we were already in Cloud's world. Cause technically in this story of KH the characters of FF had the world of Radient Gardens. That is their home. That is their world. And if the decide they do make a new world for them i rather not see all the FFVII characters. Bring it other characters from the FF frachise or even other characters Nomura has created in his past.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Uh first FF cant remove itself from the franchise cause the creator is also pretty much the creator of FF.

It can...Disney own the rights to everything in the game apart from the FF characters, so if Nomura wanted to (upsetting many thousands of fans in the process) he could take them out...

M

Murasame212

You make a good point i wont flame you

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
No, we don't need anymore FFVII stuff in KH also if they they removed FF form KH..

KH probably wouldn't do good..If wasn't for the FF characters, KH wouldnt have done well at all.

bas2804

I once read that the letter with the butterfly from Leon was from Rinoa from FF8

Crimson-Darkness

Okay the thing is Radiant Garden is already their world but they could still make a world where
new characters from other FF games

possible hint of the appearance of Rinoa in future KH ?

Crimson-Darkness

Okay the thing is Radient Garden is already their world but they could still make a world where
new characters from other FF games

possible hint of the appearance of Rinoa in future KH ?

EagleDelta1

It can...Disney own the rights to everything in the game apart from the FF characters, so if Nomura wanted to (upsetting many thousands of fans in the process) he could take them out...

Actually I've had this discussion with someone else and Disney and S-E share rights - period. In fact all the original Characters, Story, and Music are owned by S-E. The Character Models for Disney Characters in game are owned by S-E, but the Characters, Worlds, etc. are still owned by Disney(does that make sense?). I found this out when looking up at the Video Games Live(a Music Concert) website. S-E won't let them use any footage from FF or KH, but Disney does allow for stuff shown for games owned by them(i.e. TRON).

On the other note - it wouldn't be ideal for Nomura to take out the FF stuff because this franchise started as(and still is) a crossover of FF and Disney with some original Characters and an original story.

Jinsei

I like the presence of the FF characters in KH. That was one of the things that brought me into the series but I do think that FF7 is way to overrated for its own good. If they were to add a world related to FF I would like to see Radiant Garden expanded to have a greater FF feel to it with more characters from all the games. Rather than just Cloud. I like Cloud a lot and I'm not the type to hate on him for being too popular but I like Squall better lol.

Also having multiple party members from that world wouldn't hurt. I think its about time they expanded the party count anyway. Riku and Kairi will probably be playable as well as Donald and Goofy so having a larger party to swap with would be a big (almost expected) improvement.

A Final Fantasy world in KH3? Oh hellz yea. But don't make it just FF VII. Lets please the fans of Ivalice (Tactics, FF XII etc) and the fans of CC, III, IV, and so on. Simple cameo appearances would be enough.

A

Audo

I hate their presence. They add nothing to the story. They are there to coax FF fans into playing the game. I'd rather see more Original Characters than more FF Characters. I consider the FF characters a cameo at best. And cameos aren't needed. You'll notice that none of them actually have important roles in the story. It was like Squall was one of the aprentices or Yuffie and DiZ had a love child. They're just...there.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I wish Final Fantasy would remove itself from this Franchise.

Agreed 100%.
People focus way too much on FF, and not nearly enough on Disney.

I hate their presence. They add nothing to the story. They are there to coax FF fans into playing the game. I'd rather see more Original Characters than more FF Characters. I consider the FF characters a cameo at best. And cameos aren't needed. You'll notice that none of them actually have important roles in the story.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Desert_Punk

Its the same with most of the Disney characters. You travel to their worlds and play in their storyline, but it doesn't affect the actual storyline of the game. If anything, the Final Fantasy characters drive the story more than the Disney ones do...

A

Audo

Its the same with most of the Disney characters. You travel to their worlds and play in their storyline, but it doesn't affect the actual storyline of the game. If anything, the Final Fantasy characters drive the story more than the Disney ones do...
No. The Disney world play more important than FF characters. in KH1 you had to go to the Disney worlds so that you could seal their hearts away from the heartless. How is that not important to the actual story?

o a t h keeper said:
Agreed 100%.
People focus way too much on FF, and not nearly enough on Disney

Couldn't have said it better myself.
:) we should be friends.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
[B said:
Destiny's End[/B]] Maybe, we can finally travel to Cloud's World in Kingdom Hearts 3. It would be a great way to introduce in the remaining charcaters like Barrett, Kadaj, and Vincent Valentine. On the PS3, the world's graphics would be absolutely astonishing, and the fighting especially with the characters would be fast pace and exciting leaving you wanting more. It's a big place, and very capable of a Long Story.
So what you want is a KHxFFVII game...that is so original.
Didn't Nomura say that about KH2 yet over half of the people who played it defeated it within a weeks time? Anyways that idea is just too FFVII oriented for my tastes, besides why the hell would all of them just appear out of nowhere like that? Do we want another Tifa incident? I say there needs to be more focus on original characters rather than just taking FF characters and throwing them into KH.

I say it's Rinoa, if not then I'm gonna be pissed cause I like her.

Jinsei said:
A Final Fantasy world in KH3? Oh hellz yea. But don't make it just FF VII. Lets please the fans of Ivalice (Tactics, FF XII etc)
NOOOOOO!!! Please leave everyone of Ivalice out of KH!! I don't even want to see the horrible things Nomura would do to them Dx FF has its own world, albeit is overrun by FFVII characters but it's there so we don't need another.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
The whole thing of Kingdom Hearts is going to Disney worlds.

Disney.
Not Final Fantasy.

This thread goes along with all the "I wunt a naruto wurld!!1!" and "Sonic wurld wud be insane!1!1!!!" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back