• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi -Rebirth-

Too bad you think Cloud & Sephiroth should even appear in Kingdom Hearts 3. I think Kingdom Hearts 2 did a good job of wrapping up their story in the Kingdom Hearts series for good.

And am I the only person who thinks Dissidia won't be a flop? :(

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Maybe, we can finally travel to Cloud's World in Kingdom Hearts 3. It would be a great way to introduce in the remaining charcaters like Barrett, Kadaj, and Vincent Valentine. On the PS3, the world's graphics would be absolutely astonishing, and the fighting especially with the characters would be fast pace and exciting leaving you wanting more. It's a big place, and very capable of a Long Story.

1. Cloud is from HB in the KH unvierse, like Leon, Yuffie, and Cid.

2. FF worlds would suck major butt. Honestly, they're just cameos. Fanservice. FF should remain limited to that and item/spell names. KH doesn't need it.

Oh, one more thing. Very Off-Topic, but in the credits in Kingdom Hearts 2, Leon was reading a letter, and a Butterfly flew out of the letter. If anybody knows what that means, I'd appreciate it.

Never played FF8 myself, but from what I can remember, it's speculated that it's supposed to have something to do with Rinoa...

I dont think they were actually able to go to Disney Castle. I'm pretty sure it was only in a promo trailer. But yeah, that's why they got KHFM, because the NA version had so many extras. But when the Japanese version gets more than ours, we dont get a Final Mix. :angry:

Lolz @ this. Dude, it wasn't because of that. SE has been making Internationals for years, even when the japanese and english versions of the games in question had the same content. FFX and FFX-2 come to mind(though I'm not sure about the latter). They don't care about who gets what, they care about making money. Which is why we didn't get KH2FM: because it wouldn't have made money, =P( awaits teh flamez).

Vivi -Rebirth-

KH2FM would make money in NA and EU, just not as much as SE wants for such release. So they won't bother releasing overseas. But yeah, they really don't care who gets what. And thats what is so aggravating.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
KH2FM would make money in NA and EU, just not as much as SE wants for such release. So they won't bother releasing overseas.

Hah, I was waiting for someone to say that. I beg to differ. What are you basing this on, exactly?

Fully priced Director's Cuts of relatively recent games on on a dying console aren't profitable ventures. See, they only appeal to a relatively small niche market. And especially where EU is concerned, because there are many, many languages to localize the game in. So even less profit there.

KH2FM just wouldn't make money, it'd be risky, that's why SE didn't do it.

But yeah, they really don't care who gets what. And thats what is so aggravating.

Why should they care?

Last edited:

Vivi -Rebirth-

Yeah, they're just like every other money hungry corporation you see in our world today. Sorry I expect any less. And considering how many Kingdom Hearts fans have been wanting a NA release of KH2FM, it would make some profit. But in EU, the profit would really fail. So yeah I guess.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah, they're just like every other money hungry corporation you see in our world today. Sorry I expect any less.

Well, that's just the way things are, I'm afraid, =/. I suppose it's a bit sad, but, yeah. Not much can be done about it.

And considering how many Kingdom Hearts fans have been wanting a NA release of KH2FM, it would make some profit.

Um, the number of fans that want it isn't really that high. Not enough to make money, anyway. Precisely why it wasn't released. Again, evidence?

But in EU, the profit would really fail. So yeah I guess.

Truf.

Vivi -Rebirth-

HadesDragon said:
Um, the number of fans that want it isn't that high. Precisely why it wasn't released. Again, evidence?

You wanna count the fans on this site alone that have wanted a NA release of KH2FM? Be my guest. The word alot should suffice, but w/e.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You wanna count the fans on this site alone that have wanted a NA release of KH2FM? Be my guest. The word alot should suffice, but w/e.

Hah, I knew you were going to say that.

Allow me to let you in on a little secret: places like KHI and other forums, message boards and other similar places do not generally contain the casual fans, who are the majority of the opinion holders. They only contain the more hardcore fans, which are the small niche market that wants FM+. They're not enough.

Last edited:

Vivi -Rebirth-

Yeah, but the casual fans are not informed to want KH2FM to be released overseas so it cheats them and SE not to release it overseas. And thats agreeing with your idea. =/

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah, but the casual fans are not informed to want KH2FM to be released overseas so it cheats them and SE not to release it overseas. And thats agreeing with your idea. =/

No, see, it's not just because they're not informed, it's because that most just wouldn't care about it, wouldn't buy it if it came out here.

IKnoMyABC's!!!

Believe it or not,i never really played FF7 soooooooo dont really kno the characters that much except from Advent children
That movie was sooo raw...
They should try making Red13 like one of ur partners in KH3 if they ever add them.
does anyone actually know when KH3 is coming out?

Vivi -Rebirth-

No, see, it's not just because they're not informed, it's because that most just wouldn't care about it, wouldn't buy it if it came out here.

Do you care about KH2FM and would you buy it if released overseas? Just wanna know what clique of fans you are representing.

And ABCs, Simba is the Disney equivalent of Red XIII, so just no. Unhappy with Simba? Too bad. And no release date on KH3. Just expect it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Do you care about KH2FM and would you buy it if released overseas? Just wanna know what clique of fans you are representing.

Well, I'd say I'm part of the small niche market that wants FM+. The more hardcore ones. Still, like I said, we're a minority, really. Lemme give you an example:

A member (moderator), Takushi Rena, posted a campaign a while ago to get the game released here. She stated that she'd been watching this LJ campaign, which had about 150k people participating. 150k people.

Now let's compare that to the sales of KH2 in NA: 3.5 million. Compared to that, 150k isn't a very high number at all.

It's really because of the kind of audience KH appeals to: casual gamers. You know, what with the Disney and all. Those kind of people don't generally have much money to spare, and they wouldn't buy a DC at full price just because it has a few extras. As for Re:CoM: it isn't that appealing to play a remake of a GBA game at all, not for them, at least.

Last edited:

Vivi -Rebirth-

Yeah, but the campaign was just for this site. But I agree, it would still be a small fraction in the long run. Lol at some of the other petitions for KH2FM. At least that one got 150k. xD

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
does anyone actually know when KH3 is coming out?

Not for a few years. My guess would be 2010 because they've yet to announce when Birth By Sleep, Coded, and 358/2 Days will be released. Besides, because of the PS3, it means new possibilities and better graphics. There's editing, being able to fit everything they want on the disc, applying the new gameplay and getting used to the system functions, and voice acting, and some other stuff. I have a firend who believes KH3 will be released by Spring of 2008. He even claims to have the soundtrack from that game and that his friend beat it one day. Poor misguided fool.

Not everyone will go nuts for the KH2 Final Mix. I'm just a bit miffed that Final Mix is exclusive to Japan. I'm not gonna riot about it. It's really not even that big of a deal. You can just import it, or whatever. It's not really a life or death situation. I can live without playing it, even though it'd be fun to fight the other members of The Organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back