• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• since when were u a song critic, idc wat u say i worked hard on those lyrics, usually i can never come up with song lyrics, and for ur information, dreams that soar was suppose to emulate kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts two, so i put a piece of both themes in dreams that soar, and...Sanctuary was an awesome song!
    C
    Hey there.
    How are things in your world?
    I find it funny that DarkGuardian left the scene after we raped him with various comments.
    The first time in a while that I had to nega rep someone as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…