• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy characters you would like in Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, as it says on the tin, is there any Final Fantasy characters you would like to see in Kingdom Hearts III. Naturally, we've had a few different ones, but that's mostly been between Final Fantasy VII-X (with the exception of Setzer from VI, I think? I don't know if there has been anyone earlier.)

Is there any particular characters you would love to see in the next Kingdom Hearts game?

Also, I'd take a moment to say that I would totally have loved Chocobos to be incorporated into the series physically, rather than just as Gummi Ship Designs/Keyblades. At least the Moogles made it in though.

U.N. Owen

Awards
Re: Final Fantasy Characters You would Like in Kingdom Hearts III

I would like Hope Estheim would be in it to do something like gummi ship repairs.

D

Deleted member 246005

Anyone from the first three FF titles.

Anyone from Ff13/15/type 0

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Jecht and Balthier.

Jecht being found and fought in Olympus and Balthier in Treasure planet.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Definitely Lightning. I've been wishing for that since FF XIII released. ;_;

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

I'd agree with Lightening, but also I'd <3 to see Prishe for reals.

That would mean Shantotto too but she'd have to have some careful handling since yeah, she and Sora would get along like oil and water, I bet.

Hallowseve

I think it would be cool to see Rinoa Heartilly, Laguna Loire and Vincent Valentine in KH3. All three of them seem to already be somewhat established, as Rinoa was teased during KH2's ending and Laguna and Vincent were cut from the games.

I think it would be neat to see Lightning and Noctis appear to some extent, as well.

Since I'm not too familiar with the FF games prior to FFXV, I'll agree with you all. I think in general, just having more FF characters would be cool.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Cecil would be a fantastic character for Sora to better understand the powers of Darkness. After all, Xehanort really made him vulnerable to it and having a Dark Knight teach him the ways to preserve Light and Darkness would be cool.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Wouldn't mind seeing Noctus and his crew hanging around Sora and his crew.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Wouldn't mind seeing Noctus and his crew hanging around Sora and his crew.

I'd burst with hatred if I had to see Prompto's face, but Noctis would be nice, I guess.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I'd burst with hatred if I had to see Prompto's face, but Noctis would be nice, I guess.

But he's so cuuute :v I mean I haven't played the game but he seems so sweet and adorable?

I'd like to see the Destiny Island kids, we already saw Selpie in KH2 but Tidus and Wakka too. I don't even like them, but it would feel nostalgic. Seeing them all grown up too.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Balthier in Treasure planet.
I've wanted this one for quite some time. I wish he, Vaan, and Fran could be a trio there though.

I'm a little disappointed in retrospect that Quistis didn't appear in Radiant Garden in KH2, but I wouldn't mind if she appeared there in KH3.

Who I'd like to appear would largely appear on the world list--like Balthier above if there's Treasure Planet. I would love to see Quina in the bogs of Morva from The Black Cauldron, for example.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

I would love to see Quina in the bogs of Morva from The Black Cauldron, for example.

Shut.Up. This is the best idea ever. I'm not into the furry scene, but it would be refreshing to see more of the anthropomorphic cast (or any non-humans that are generally under-represented in FF anyways). Considering even the animal kingdom is under utilized in the series anyways, it would just be great to see more diversity. I'm not counting Dream Eaters.

Also.

I hope they eventually realize Laguna in the universe, how they initially planned in BBS, when they *hopefully* integrate an actual multiplayer Mirage Arena in KHIII. plzplzplz

Any pre-VII characters, more IX, and Gladiolus (he could totes try to pull the sword from the stone) <3

Seraphia

I would love to see Noctis, Lunafreya, or Ignis.

gibbs615

I would like to see Rinoa from FF8 & the gullwings again but as their original tall selves!!!

Jochira

Awards

we had Setzer at KH2, but I would actually like to see more FFVI char (like Kefka being an optional boss, just like Sephiroth), also would be nice to see the FFX chars re-appear at KH3, since Tidus should be around as old as he actually is at FFX at KH3

Vaan from XI would also fit KH pretty well (he could appear at Treasure Planet)

also (if we get to see Demyx when he's a human at KH3), Prompto (haven't actually played XV yet) chilling with Demyx would be kewl too :3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Rinoa was hinted at in Leon's ending in KH2 so bringing her in would be cool.

Quistis can pop up as a schoolteacher in Radiant Garden or Destiny Islands.

I wanna see Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo pop up as Riku's older brothers who like to pick on him.

gibbs615

Rinoa was hinted at in Leon's ending in KH2 so bringing her in would be cool.

Quistis can pop up as a schoolteacher in Radiant Garden or Destiny Islands.

I wanna see Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo pop up as Riku's older brothers who like to pick on him.
Yeah and also to give Rinoa a VOICE finally after all this time!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I would love for Cup Noodle and Ariana Grande to make an appearance.

Okay, for the serious answer. Aside from obviously everyone who's already appeared, I would love:

Kid!Noctis to appear so Sora can be a big brother to him.

Rinoa since we know she exists thanks to the little scene with Leon and the letter in KHII's credits.

Balthier and Fran in Treasure Planet.

I've always liked the idea of Cait Sith running a Gold saucer-esque mini-game world. Though KHIII might not be the best time for that.

Jecth at Olympus Coliseum. Complete with making a big, wrestler entrance while Otherworld is blaring in the background. And the music is actually playing in-universe, so Sora and crew freak out when it starts playing.

Vincent damn it! At Halloween Town damn it!

D

Deleted member 246005

I think Zell popping up as Hayner's older brother would be neat.

Warrior of Knight and Garland would be cool to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back