• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy characters you would like in Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Beatrix would be such a damn good addition for sure.
She'd be an excellent cup-boss and possibly a great assist character.
You read my mind.

Terra too mainly because we certainly need more girls. Although if she's added I'd love to have at least one scene where she meets the "KH Terra" and some namesake shenanigans pop up (seriously though, is "Terra" truly an unisex name? So far I thought it is due to it being used like this but I don't have any "proof" so to say).
Terra would fit sooo well in any of the Renaissance Disney worlds.
(Disclaimer that I haven't actually played FFVI I just love her design.)
And if Nomura did have any qualms about the name I suppose they could just revert to using "Tina."

In all honesty I do not like Seymour all that much nor do I think he is a pretty memorable villain when compared to the competition like Kefka, Sephiroth, Ultimecia, Kuja or Caius Ballad, but the battle music against his final form is certainly top notch and I'd like to see Yoko make a KH variation for it.
I just feel like Seymour and Xemnas would be natural BFFs and the combined forces of Paul St. Peter's and Alex Fernandez's silky smooth come hither monologuing would shred the fabric of KH space-time around them.
Plus Seymour could summon Anima and nobody can tell me that wouldn't be a perfect fit for KH3's aspirations towards battles with wild scope.

Please make Seymour a fairy so his stupid hair becomes wings.
His hair is far too busy being a statement.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
They could do a Squall to Leon situation where Terra is called Miss Branford (or Branford). Nomura refused to add Final Fantasy X Rikku in Kingdom Hearts because it clashed with Kingdom Hearts Riku's name.

This would have been an easily remediable area. We simply just had to change Riku's name to Treeku. He is then replaced by an edgy tree that doesn't understand the darkness in his heart. God damn Nomura, get your head in the game.

Rii

Awards
I would love the cast of FFXII, but most specifically: Balthier, Basch, and Ashe. I need my babies to make an appearance in this series, soon. It would be so cool to see the cast of the first FF game I played interacting with Sora and company, and with Leon and the gang in Radiant Garden.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I think I made a thread like this a year ago...
But either way, Lightning or Vincent Valentine.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
One of my favorite games of all time is Final Fantasy IV, so I would probably lose my mind if Cecil and/or Kain was to appear in the game. Plus considering one of the big plot points of the game is Cecil struggling between the paths of light and darkness, he really wouldn't feel all that out of place in the KH universe.

Also, we are really overdue for the Warrior of Light to make an appearance. The name alone speaks for himself. And I kind of expect to see characters like Noctis and maybe the main leads from WoFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back