• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Kingdom Hearts Music?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
Kingdom Hearts is filled with wonderful music (especially KH 1), and I just wanted to ask you: What is your personal favorite music piece(s) of the series?

Mine are:

Traverse Town (Main Theme), Hollow Bastion (Main Theme) and End of the World (Main Theme) in KH 1.

Beast's Castle (Battle theme) and Santuary (Game Main Theme) from KH 2

Enchanted Dominion from BBS

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
All the original music is the best IMO but my favorites are Hollow Bastion (KHI) End of the World, Destati, Fragments of Sorrow, Scherzo di Notte, Rage Awakened, and all the Org XIII battle themes.

AlbertJ

Awards
Simple and Clean, Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion (KH1), Destati, Riku's theme, Roxas' theme, Beyond the Door, March Caprice for Piano and Orchestra, Dearly Beloved

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Fragments of Sorrow (BBS), Dearly Beloved (also BBS), Fate of the Unknown, The Other Promise, and Rage Awakened.

Out of the character themes, I'd say Terra ^^

-Roxas-XIII-

"13th Anthology" from "Dramatica" is the best, but it's not really in KH, so...
"13th Reflection" is my favorite
"Fragments of Sorrow" (all versions), "Dirge of the Fourteenth", and "Vim and Vigor" are also very good.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
My favorite music from KH is Fantasia alla marce(the song that plays during KH2's credits)

Gram

Banned
Awards
simple and clean
halloween towns theme, i hum to it every time <3

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
The other promise, All the versions of dearly beloved <3, Xion Theme, Desiti, Dive into the heart, Lord of the castle, Night of fate, Deep Dive, Sunset Horizons, The 13th Reflection, Cavern of Rememberance, Fate of the unknown, Riku, Sacred Moon, The 13th Anthology (From Yoko Shimomoura's greatest hits, or Drammatica), The other promise (also from Yoko's greatest works), Always on my mind, March Caprice for Piano and Orchestra, end of the world, Destati (Also from Yoko's greatest works), Kairi III, Blast-away-Gummi-Ship III, Hollow Bastinon (KH1), A very Small Wish, Hand-In-Hand (Reprise, KH1 and KH2)

Love

I am so going to be killed for this...

But the japanese version of Ursula's revenge. Idk why, it just sounds good to me. :D

and then of course, all the version of the 2 main themes. (All the ocrechra versions as well, and intrumental version) and the short edits, and the opening- well all of them.

Cause simple and clean is my favorite song ever (been that way sinec i was 8, its' not going to change anytime soon)

I do love them all, but these are the ones that stick out in my head.

Last edited:

PowerIsNothing

Well I'm more of a Progressive music fan, so Sanctuary and Simple and Clean are just not to my taste. Though I would prefer the Japanese version if we had a choice.

I love the original tracks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back