• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Heartless in KH1/2 - Official

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
My favorite heartless is the Invisables (the heartless with the swords) and the Defender (the heartless with the Dog face sheild)

My favorite boss is The Phantom.

NumberVIII

I like Behemoth. Idk why, I think it's kinda cute in a weird sort of way. Plus, it's so easy to beat and fun, since you can just jump on its back and hack away at its horn. And you fight several of them, which gives you a nice experience boost.

bryanbryan

iDunno which one's my fav. but the one I despise the most is
the fat guard or whatever it's called, when you're on a low level.

Esso

Fire Breaker
I really like Fat Bandits cuz they turn around must faster than Large Bodies and when they shoot those fireballs it gets hard to dodge it sometimes which is a challenge once in a while for me.
I also like Shadows cuz they{re one of the most easiest enemies to beat and they are good at avoiding most of my attacks when they sink to the ground.
I pretty much like heartless that can be a pain at times lol

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
The best Heartless out of all the Kingdom Hearts games will always be the Shadows. In large bunches, there fun to fight.

Magic

I liked the Behemoth and the Neoshadows best. The Behemoth was good because he provided a lot of experience and that it could be found in a lot of places in the End of the World. I liked the neoshadows because they were one of the first normal heartless to give me trouble in the games.

Fame

I think I'm going to go with Xehanort's heartless; Ansem. For the pure fact he owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back