• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Heartless in KH1/2 - Official

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I created this in hope that you guys will stop creating 'Favorite ____' threads over and over again. So from now on, you're going to post in these official threads. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OTHER THREAD.

So, discuss your favorite Heartless from either KH1 or KH2. And please, give at least a 2 line reason as to why you chose that heartless. I don't want 'darkside cus hes big n stuff' or just plain 'darkside'. If I do see posts like that, you can bet they'll be deleted.

Go.

Last edited:

CLOUD!!

um you said heart less on the threads name and said boss in your post

my personal faverorite would be the ansem heartless

firstly becaue you have to three difernt parts which makes it harder
secondly because he actelly made riku go bad

srry about my spelling

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm tied for these three.

KH1 (non-boss): Invisible.. because they're fucking beasts. The first time I fought them, I quickly found out how challenging of a fight just two of them can be, unless you're 60-70 and above, I think.

Wyverns.. because I have more than one favorite KH1 heartless. Along with Invisibles, I was upset these didn't make KH2's heartless roster. Seriously, where's mai blue Wyverns in the 1,000 heartless battle. I was somewhat okay with the lack of behemoths, but wyverns to? The thing I like most about them is they're generally annoying to fight with just the X button. You actually have to use magic and ranged attacks half the time or else, you'll probably fall and when you get back up there.. the heartless might be back, so you still can't activate the crystal thing.

Defenders - These guys are fucking awesome as well. I love deflecting their fire balls and nulling their freeze with fire. Oh, and another enemy where mashing X doesn't work as much as usual. Oh, and they're one of the few non-boss enemies that actually killed me. (I was kind of low leveled though and I was stuck with the stupid wooden sword when I fought it. I let Beast do most of the work, but somehow got killed anyways. He was the last one you had to fight before opening the entrance doors.)

KH1 boss - Darkside.. 'nough said. (Well, I had two+ line responses for the others at least.)

Actually, fuck him..

Kurt Ziza/ Phantom - even if the latter lacked attack variety, both were somewhat challenging, especially on Expert mode. Kurt Ziza even killed me four times on Expert mode... He never killed me on Normal mode. I couldn't believe I got owned the first time I fought him on Expert mode, despite being level 93. I think it was because I was being stupid with item usage though. I used them up too quickly because I was a bit overconfident.

KH2 - Umm.. Storm Rider and Shadow Stalker/ Black Thorn? Seriously, I can't think of many awesome KH2 heartless. Then again, I did kind of like the Graveyard. At least, them and the Toy Soldiers actually can kill you at low levels. I found most heartless in KH2 as easy, even at lower than normal levels. Crimson Jazz were somewhat hard at lower levels, but they were generally more annoying than hard.

Anyhow, I taking it you going to pin this, right?

Edit: I already posted in such a thread (which I think got moved to Favorites), but if we're going to have an official/ pinned thread, then I might as well post again.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Hm, I thought I had already stickied these =/
Think I forgot to tick that option. Thanks, and yay for people giving decent reasoning =D

bladed asassin

well my favorite normal heartless is were heartless chips in tarzans world becuase to me you would attack and they would make you miss and if you didn't block they hurt you, so you could almost have alittle match with them if you played around enough. favoirte boss was sepiroth beucase he was soo hard, one of thee hardest challenges i've ever faced in a game.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
My favorite Heartless would be the shadow soldiers mostly because they were easy to level up with. In Traverse town I probably leveled up eight levels from killing these and shadows. The armor body was good for leveling up too though. So it would be a tie between these three.

SilverCyrus

Shadow, because the look so cool and are so cute. there ears look awesome

Ansem's(Xehanort)'s Heartless' Guardian, if that counts, i dont know if its just Ansem of a separate Heartless but whatever.
Whenever Ansem calls him it made me laugh, he looks cool and it just gives me that nostalgia feeling.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
My favorite heartless are the shadows because they look adorable, are easy to beat, and they are like the original heartless. Even though they can get really annoying sometimes.

TraverseTown123X

The bookmasters from KH2 are awesome. They actually have more than one attack, and the shield they drop is my favorite of Goofy's.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
My favorite Heartless would be the shadow soldiers mostly because they were easy to level up with. In Traverse town I probably leveled up eight levels from killing these and shadows. The armor body was good for leveling up too though. So it would be a tie between these three.

Same with me....

For my second pick, I'd have to go with all of the Heartless in End of the World. They all provided a bit of a challenge.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Shadow Soldiers are my favorite. They're simply make things easier. :p

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Invisibles were my favorite. They had an incredible design and just looked amazing, with their cool little swords. They were also a challenge to beat, especially if there were more than one of them. I had always made the mistake of getting all of them at low health, instead of just focusing on one at a time and as a result, they all started using that attack when they stabbed their swords in the ground, and the little circle thing would surround you. And it didn't help that they could move around pretty fast.

Eun

^ I agree, I loved the invisibles design, and they were abit of a break from all the other funny looking heartless.
Though in KHII my favorite would be the nobodies all together :p
they made me drift away from the shadows. lol

Pengwin

HMM...
For KH1 my favorites would have to be...

Invisible, one of the few heartless that left a lasting impression, and that actually killed me.... I remember seeing it for the first time, when those balls were falling from the sky when you first enter End of The World and you get put into a battle.... died in my first fight with it xP

Darkball, is another I remember the best- a true Picture of darkness :p In ball form !

In KH2...I honestly didn't like any of the heartless ;/ I guess the Neoshadow's were sorta cool :eek: even though they looked way more epic in the KH Secret Ending than in the actual game.

Birnax

kh-angel-star.jpg

I like their design. They're pretty to look at.

Neoshadow.jpg

Neoshadows because of they're powerful and fast. They gave me a hard time in KHFM,too. Also, I like how cool they look.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
My favourite Heartless hands down is the Shadow.

It's the first enemy you meet in the series, they're small and black, they are pureblood, they CAN, storyvise, evolve to a bigger pureblood like Neo Shadows or Darkballs, you can easily kill them before they get a chance to evolve, with the possible exception of BBS they appear in all games in the series and you get to control one, now that is a once in a playthroug chance.

*~BlackCat~*

My favorites are the shadow and the neo shadow.

The shadow because its the first heartless you see in game (besides the darkside.)
The neo shadow because they look really epic in the KH secret ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back