• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite drive form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favortite form?

• Valor

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Wisdom

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Master

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Final

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • Limit

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Anti

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
I liked valor form the best for both. My second favorite was Wisdom form was pretty cool b/c you could like skate around and I thought that was fun lol.

Nozomi Ai

I really liked wisdom. Anti came so sudden. i was going into valor form and then all of a sudden a heartless looking Sora comes and does weird stuff

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Valor. I never used the drive forms much but on my second playthrough, gotta say I prefer Valor. Wisdom annoyed me. :/

tishima

anti form is my fav,even thou u can't go to other rooms and once it finishes your drive gagde (i probably spelled it wrong) is depleaded,its kinda worthit.

soraluvr

I like valor. I kinda don't like wisdom because for me it's just to slow and I like the regular keyblade instead of one that special wisdom one.

shadowroxas91

GUYS COME ON LIMIT FORM IS THE BEST, AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY.

IS THE ONLY THING THAT KH 2 HAS THAT IS SIMILAR TO KH 1

Allister Rose

French Lover
although wisdom was one with my favorite color...i'm going with Anti, i'm pretty much invincible with that form

Dexel

Beyond hope
For attacks, magic, and looks: Final.

Really now people, you should have seen that one coming. Have Oathkeeper and Oblivion out and it goes extremely with the clothing.

That, and you can fly, man.

Xemik

Final kicks ass but im going with Master because i like the way it uses its magic in combos better than how Final does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back