• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite drive form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favortite form?

• Valor

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Wisdom

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Master

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Final

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • Limit

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Anti

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaSunset21

Final was the best IMO.
1. it looked pretty sweet
2. you flew/floated
3. Sora doesn't even hold the Keyblades, they just float by his side
4. you look badass in combat

What more do you want? xD

TwilightLegends

I dont have final mix so i don't know about Limit (But it looks cool), so im going to say Final, wisdom was gay, I only used it, when I needed to level it up.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Valor form was my favorite because you got to duel wield without feeling like a god like in master and final form. final wold be my second favorite.

Kitsune_XIII

Anti form for me. I like speed attacks and Anti form is PERFECT for that. My only complaint is you can't leave the drive till your bar is gone.
Final is next in line.

Apollo

Silver Member
Master because I like the color, speed, moves, and how Sora holds his keyblades. It was my most used form throughout the whole game. I also liked Wisdom alot until I got Master, it had decent magic upgrades.

C

coolfresh1224

i liked wisdom form because when i put it first person mode i can turn kh2 into a fps. also final form because it makes sora seem cooler than he actualy was

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Some of the combos on Final Form take too long, so Master Form is my favourite for practicality.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Wisdom. It's the only form where you have range, and quick run is an incredible growth ability. Playing shootdown competition with data Xigbar is just awesome (With random lightning raining down from the sky).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back