• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Uh it kinda is different. A bible isn't generally read by some 12 year old captivated by japanese culture to the point of becoming an annoying wapu.

Yeah it's just bible freaks trying get everyone too think they do and bash others who don't agree :D. That becomes annoying as well :p or pulling it out too read and looking around smiling acting like they a better then everyone else.

and wtf is ur problem? I love Japanese culture. Just because you don't doesn'tt give you the right to bash others.

KH sucks ass and is overrated as hell and thanks to KH and FF fanboys, Square doesn't take chances anymore. (I blame the 17under kids) why anyone wants read a crappy KH book is beyond me they are better manga's out there.

But bulling someone because they like something you don't is fucked up. You didnt see me taking bibles form the kids and throwing them around..

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
This is your best advice:

that's one of the reasons why teachers say you shouldn't bring personal/electronic/etc. items to school.

Leave the manga-books home. School is for learning.

maybe photocopy some of the pages your gonna draw from?

1. Don't bring manga to school unless it's in a purse or something. Believe me. Purses and messenger bags don't mess it up as long as it's big enough and you aren't stupid and whacking the bag on the wall. They're actually useful. And this way if you leave the classroom or anything they'd have to steal your purse. I'm pretty sure you can get them in a hell of a lot more trouble for yanking a purse off your shoulder.

2. Don't run around proclaiming your love for one sole video game around the school. It does actually get annoying and strange I found out. D: Just try new things, talk about new things, etc.
And hey, you get new good friends this way, as well.

Especially that last one.
I've been in your place before, albeit a lot more mild situation, and it's generally not a good idea to make it known to a lot of people what you're into, like anime, especially, unless you're in a group of people you know you can trust. Because it's a pretty much unspoken & universal rule that people will pick on you if you make your 'obsessions' obvious. Don't be so self-righteous that you lose the chance to make new friends.

Just know that trying hard to be a non-conformist is just as bad as trying hard to be a conformist (or what you guys are calling 'prepsters')
..if that makes sense to you. I'm just going by what thoughts brought me into the situation similar to yours.

anyways. I understand why you were upset, I'm pretty sensitive about my stuff, too. ^^;

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Oh yays. Way to go, me.
I got so pissed about it, that I posted everything stupid. Sorry guys...
Anywaaaays, I'm glad that no-one steals my stuff... Partly because of my awesome friend, who gets angry easily. You don't want to be near her when she goes berserk. XD

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Well yeah. Basically, I've been through something a little less severe as stealing. I was just made fun of because I liked KH and FF.... yes that's right.... FF >_> I was told it was gay. I told them to bolt it... do they have the right to say anythings gay if they watch wrestling? T_T. Doesn't get any gayer than that. Lmao.

(Sorry, if I offended anyone who enjoys wrestling. Just not a fan. =D )

Anyway, if they treat you like thatm fight back. What do they like no one else does? See how they like it? Oh god, I am such a vengeful bastard. :p

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Your fault for bringing a kh manga to school which you cherish dearly.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
man that was harsh what they did to you. if it were me i dont care i would ficking kick their asses. That really pisses me off when people do that. If only i was at you school then i would pancake them and they'd never bother you again. Those guys need to grow up. what do they play sports or something? I hang out wit the jocks at my school since i play football with them and they all know that i like anime manga and kh and they dont bother me like that. you need better friends than that.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I knew something of this kind, except that it was when I was a big Harry Potter fans.

Kids, at this age, have a natural gift to mock other. You can't really do anything against this except waiting they get mature, so just don't take it at school, it's maybe not what we'd like to do but it's the only option against immaturity.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well like everybody else says: DON'T BRING THE KH MANGA TO SCHOOL.

Especially if it's full of KH haters like mine. XD

I mean I did it once with another manga and people were like 'Ewww....' and all that garbage.

So yeah...I learned my lesson there.

But it's best to leave at home where nobody would dare snatch it in that way...

But keep it safe somewhere especially if it's a library book!

Lord Kaktoos

Website
www.maric.blogfa.com
pleas read this...even YOU

yeah that happens every where in the world. I am From Iran and I have to tell you that this happens here. I am not a nerd. I am a cool guy but wath i try to say is that KH insnt a Game for nerd guys. every one told me KH is a fu**ing Game but they dont feel wath i meant. I am a BIG fan of God of War too and I write a report for God of War II in a Video Game magazin but i play KH too.
and the secend thing I have to tell you is that I am from Iran and I am a normal pepol not a Terrorist. I hate Ahmadi nejad and Khomeini and all of other Fu**ers. yes maby they are terorrist or maby they are not and I dont now that but Normal pepols are not terorists. we are not that moslems that you guys thinck. we drink alcohol drincks and we do evry normal works. befor this we were live in Beverley hills. but for now we live in iran. evry thing is REALY expensive here and living here is hard. I try to back to amerrca but it is hard and my mother have to go there for a year and we have to stay without my mom. living is too hard like this for a year. and I have to say one of Gorge Clooneys best friends is an iranian. one of Gorge Clooneys Favorite Foods is GhormeSabzi (an Iranian Food). so why he dont calkl us a Terrorist??? come on give me a break. the problem is that when CNN or other channels want to show iranians they show the fu**ers and the one who loves ahmadinnejad and they dont show Good ones Like Google Founder (who is iranian from his mother) or DJ aligator (iranian) or Arash ( who sings with Shagy and want to sing with 50 Cent). so pleas belive me for that and now that I am your friend and as cool as you gys are.
thanck you.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
i'm sorry if this thread is dead, but it sounds like a good place to rant.

GOD, I HATE THOSE F***IN KH HATERS!!! THEY PISS ME OFF SO MUCH!!!! I WANT TO BASH THEIR HEADS INTO WALLS AND KICK THEIR A***S!!!! GODDDD!!!!!!!

ok, i'm done. so yeah, what they said. you could take it to school with you, just don't give them a chance to take it. if you can carry your backpack everywhere keep it in front of you. thats what i do. and i do know what it's like to get your manga stolen, cause someone stole my 2nd volume of death note last year. I GOT SO FREAKIN PISSED!! but, you might have to keep them at home. and i don't care what ya'll say, even if it's only ten bucks, it matters cause its your F***IN property. you paid for it, no one should be able to touch it if you don't say they can. Violent_Anger, you sound like a serious jerk. its not annoying, you just want it to be annoying. instead of focusing on it, just ignore it. it's none of your business what they do with their time.

Raebus

Well said, Brutal. I would have said it in a less blunt way but my thoughts exactly (Except more eloquently put).

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Ya it is. So what if people make fun of what you like, just kick their ass.

Sa?x's Ducky x)

sitting on a bench, in a park, up your ass
Hmmm..It is rather odd, that some of you call yourselves real kingdom hearts fans if you think that the manga book is just a 12$ book. It is the one and only manga book, the best there ever is and my very first one...I'm not trying to cause any arguments, but what i just wanted to say that fighting and all that wont solve any problems.. sorry

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
No, some of us realize that it's possible to be fans of something and remain rational.

Which is apparently more difficult for you all then I would have assumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back