• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exodus II (come join)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
BOOM

Two heavy, metal chains, which had blown through the wall, grabbed Alice and pulled her out of her own room, against the wall in the alleyway. And in a blink of an eye, they let go of her, returning into the darkness of the wall. Alice fell down hard and she felt the powr of gravity in her knees. Two chains now came from the wall of the hotel and smacked her from the left to the right. Each time she almost grabbed her Blades, the chains smacked her to the other side of the alleyway. In the end, she was smacked in the water, being pulled by courant into the secret passage. One torch lit the darkness and Alice washed up right in the middle of it. When she opened her eyes, she saw a shadow standing above her, whispering in her ears:
'I never forgot what you have done! Time has come for you to pay the price!' Said the shadow.
'What have I done?' Asked Alice. But the shadow only laughed maniacly before he cocked his rifle. 'HEEEELP!' Screamed Alice.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((sorry! >_< didnt mean to make you seem that way and gah now Im behind @__@;;; mehhhhhhh))
Naiyo looked to Jailtin in surprise. "How rude to ruin our reunin..." a very calm voice said that seemed to be hidden somewhere behind Naiyo. "No mater, I will talk to you later." It said as a flash of black light (if that makes any sense at all) came from behind her.
"Jailtin!" she said with a happy look as she ran to him, huging him tightly. "Have you reunited with everyone? she asked with a happy look. "They should all be at the hotel." she said with a grin, acting as if nothing had happened, still shivering. "Lets get back." she said with a grin, seeing Reyxel. "Hey! " she said with a wave. "Get a room yet? Im freezing." she said, seeming to have more energy.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(I edited my post, to make more sence...sorry I had to re-read the posts and found a boo-boo...lol...)

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
Reyxel froze as he heard a subtle crash and a yell, but turned when Naiyo called out. Reyxel glanced around then pulled his hood off and waved back at her. But he whirled around as the voice turned audible in his ears, "HEEEELP!"

"It's Alice..." Reyxel thought and he promptly dashed towards to the area where the voice stopped all of a sudden.

Reyxel skidded to a stop and planted his feet on the ground, unsheathing his weapon as several Shadows spawned from the dark chasm in the ground. Reyxel started warding off the Shadows with ease but instantly toppled over as the pain in his left arm exceeded throughout his body. With a blur, Reyxel leaned on his Tsurugi and gripped onto his left arm; then, all of a sudden, lost consciousness.

Last edited:

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((sorry no new members >__<;;; and Im really sorry you guys but Im having big family problems so I will be gone for the rest of the night, some of tommarow and probably the next day...so sorry))

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Thats okay, you take as much time away as you need. Well do fine!))
the shadow laughed again and placed the gun against her temple.
'Did you really think help was gonna come. And what in Ares's name is going on with you. You are not yourself!' Alice now realised that the shadow was in fact a former partner of Terra, the former soul who inhabited her body. The shadow pulled away the gun and smacked Alice instead, maybe trying to get her to be herself again. The hatred and disgust in Alice her eyes told enough and the shadow aimed for Alice again.
'Goodbye.' Said the shadow before he pulled the trigger. Alice didn't feel a thing. She only felt a warm liquid running down her chest and down to her back where it flow on the ground to mingle with the water.
'Help ...' Alice whispered once again before passing out into a dream.

Mister Eko looked serious as he remembered all that this former soul had done. Alice could even see his eyes water up.
'Tell me Mister Eko. What did she do?' Eko looked up and smiled.
'If you really want to know what Terra did, all you need to do is trust me.' Alice knodded, saying she trusted him. At thatr moment, he stood up and ran out of the alleyway. Alice got up now too and followed him only to see a sphere of light dissapearing into a wall. For a few seconds, the place where the sphere went through beared a message:
Welcome to Traverse

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- SORASHADE!! YAAAY! EVERYONE IS HERE!
Sinara heard help from somewhere and running towards she saw alice fall to the floor and a hooded figuire disappear. "Curaga!" Sinara screamed before looking around for someone else.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The curative magic that was cast by Sinara clashed with the magic of the bullet. Extreme pain went through her entire body until she could feal nothing. She screamed as hard as she could, trying to rid herself from the pain but Alice knew that her time to die was here. The Curage spell came to a halt and it ended with a single green sphere entering her body. She could feel the cold metal inside her dissapear. Could it be true? Was Alice saved? Alice gased for air and jumped straight up drawing both of her Blades.
'SHOW YOURSELF!' She screamed to the shadow but he didn't return. Instead of him Alice saw Sinara. 'Thank you.' Alice said. 'Please, help me to my room. it's the purple room in the hotel. You and everyone else is free to join me there aswell. Bunk beds for all'

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Jailtin shook his head She's as energetic as ever the crash had barely caught his attention he knew of it but he didn't pay much mind, he looke at the gizmo shop, Stavros too? he figured he would go say hello but then he felt the call of Xemnas. Showing irritation he appeared atop the Altar of Naught
"What do you want?" he said
"I have a new job for you to do. . ."

MemoryOathkeeper

"Reyxel, oh Reyxel... Why is it that you never listen to me?" the voice of this man echoed through utter darkness. Reyxel tried to shift his body but he was strapped onto the floor by some mysterious force, perhaps darkness.

"You were the crux of the Syndicate, yet you turned on us." The voice growled. Reyxel tried to shift again but winced as the anonymous embraced Reyxel's left arm."You have shamed us all, traitor." The man spat in disgust and snickered, "We'll meet soon, trust me."

Reyxel opened his mouth to protest but a gust of wind overtook him, and he started squirming. Just like it began, it all stopped abruptly. And when Reyxel opened his eyes, he was where he passed out. Reyxel deliberately got up, and flexed his left arm. The numbness slowly faded away and Reyxel recounted the words the man had said, "The Syndicate..." Reyxel threw his weapon adjacent of him and pounded on the wall, "Damnit."

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- WILL YOU JUST GET YOUR BUTTS TO THE HOTEL ROOM!!!

Sinara nodded before kneeling down besides Alice, and wrapping her arm around her shoulder so that she could lean on her. "Is this alright or should I carry you?" She asked her, thinking that Alice who seemed like a fighter would rather stand on her own two feet that completely depend upon someone.

MemoryOathkeeper

Reyxel wearily stood and eventually cooled off. He sheathed his weapon and straightened up; and headed for the hotel. The words of the anonymous yet lurked in his head but he urged to forget about it.

Reyxel thought, "Syndicate or not, people are waiting." He traversed towards the flight of stairs, but his grim face turned to shock as he saw Sinara helping Alice up. Reyxel promptly rushed towards them and helped Sinara, he paused, "What happened?" He pulled his hood off and examined Alice, as if to find a great deal of injury, "I heard someone yelling, was that you?"

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The pain that haunted her nerves just a second ago had her shaking on her knies. Her body felt soar all over and her heart was racing like a mad dog. The magic collision between the curage and the bullet had catastrofic effects but still they were nothing she couln't handle. And therefore she replied to Sinara:
'That won't be nescesary. Thank you very much for offering.' Alice then saw a hooded man rushing towards her. Normal people would be alarmed, but since Alice wasn't normal to start with, she waited to hear this person out.
"I heard someone yelling, was that you?" That person asked.
'Unfortunatly yes, but I'm fine now thanks to Sinara.' A splitting headache suddenly appeared on the stage and Alice felt woozy to boot. 'Could we hurry to the hotel please. I fear that my breakfast is wanting to come out.'

((darkness Princess, you can walk her to the hotelroom, get her in and everything ^.^ Or else I fear were gonna need a post or fifty to get all that done ... :D ))

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(let's keep on topic!!!!!! NO spamming...this RP has great potential, the other was awesome and this one could be too.)
Stravros walked felt that the time grew near for him to reveal himself. He jumped off the Gizmo shop and landed, hard, on the wet, slick, ground. Then he proceeded on walking to the Hotel."But, what will I say when I get in there? Hi, Naiyo howya doin?"He said to himself. "maybe I'll try not to be recognised until I absolutely need to be."He said with a bit more confidence. He walked into the hotel and asked where Naiyo was staying,"I'm sorry but you'll have to buy a room to access that information."The clerk said. Stavros threw down a sack of Munney and she said,"Room 3." Stavros started walking down the hallway but paused at the door.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- Stavros you just passed us in the hallway, what you on about!?

Sinara walked Alice towards the hotel room with reyxel behind her, she saw a familiar figuire ahead of the door to the room. "Stavros?" she whispered, before shaking her head it couldnt be him...
When they reached the room, "Excuse me can you please move over, I need to get through." She asked the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back