• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exodus II (come join)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
Exodus II (we have started yo)

Exodus II
[edit as of June 19th] we didnt get many people new to join, so if you would like to join late-PM me and I can help you jump in. ^__^
Orig. exodus by Tobuoi - thanks for a great Role play
Hey thanks for looking at my thread! If you have been roleplaying here at all before (mainly during last summer) you may have seen the roleplay “the exodus”

We are now ready to make the sequel and we need more characters!

If you have read the rueles of the khinsider RP posts it says older members have to do more and that people have to have 2 paragraph long posts blah blah blah, nothing against the mods, but some people cant do that and I understand that. my only expectations are in the rules section and I really am not requiring you to be advanced lit. as much as I like to advanced lit. rps they just dont happen often in forums. thanks.

Summery of EX I plot
||
Naiyo was picked up by Eikre from traverse town, both of them being wanderers. While in Hallow Bastion they met Sinara and Jailtin. Later in the ship Stavros came into play.
As a basic these characters have a good friendship. You don’t have to understand all of the past because it would take me ages to write and you to read about what happened. You are welcome to read the RP of corse or ask any questions

origional thread http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=20044
Questions asked so far

none, ask away

We do have rules when joining.
Please respect us, we have been doing this RP for almost a year or so
Forgive Eikre and I because we will go on a RP rampage even if no one is there (we will work on not doing that and getting you guys 25 pages behind >__>;;; )
No l33t or chat speak
Be atleast literate enough to write 3 lines or so. “Hi there.” is not acceptable
NEW RULE-We have no interaction with actual KH characters, disney and the FF characters are ok, no Sora or Riku or Kairi please. (just incase)
With this, also no *:: or any other way of showing movement other then writing it out

Im not sure if everyone is participating in II yet so here are confirmed characters and bios
Bios
Naiyo
Female
16 in EXI, she is now in her early 20s
Light
Near the end of Exodus I you learn about her parents and her “fate” which is how number two somewhat begins. Her and Eikre are very close, but what this “close” is has yet to be defined to a point. Naiyo is very silly and upbeat, she will always have a smile on her face unless she is away from Eikre too long. She has been wandering with him ever since she got picked up by Eikre and couldn’t be happier pics of naiyo are here http://www.deviantart.com/view/31538593/ (getting more)

Eikre
Name: Eikre Dar'nell
Other names: Moroha, Eikre coconut Soup! Durned Elf...
Age: I'm thinking 17, or 16+however many years is between the two rps...
Appearance: I'm getting him drawn at the moment...
Weapons: a Double-Scimitar, one blade Black Adamantine, the other, white crystal, and a katana with a mechanical hilt(Lightsabre-ish) that can program the blade for sperate elements. both of these were forged by him.
Specialty: None really, he's a Bard, the D&D equivlent of a jack-of-all trades, plus the ability to cast magic through the medium of music...and he can manipulate light and shadow to his will...the elements, not the alignments
Other Traits: Winged-Elf/Avariel...thats the same thing for you challenged peeps...and he's the Moroha, the Double-edged, meaning he's basically living twilight, combined with his magic...well, you'll see it good enough...
Biography: He was born to the queen of a now ruined elvish world, he is a royal kid, pity he got recruited into one of the XIII organisation's subsiderary projects, the Shadowdancer project. After 10 years of not-so-horrible asignments, not so horrible because of the two others in the group, Pandora(His dark-elven pseudo-sister) and Whisper, (His quiet, demonic mentor), anyways, on the last asignment, in Twilight Town, Both Pandora and Whisper died, for the first time, and for his failure, he was fused with a demon by the name of Vistrix. For the next three years, he studied in Hallow Bastion, until an organizationmember appereared and spoke to him, the rest is in Exodus I.

Theme Song: Suck a Sage-Daisuke Ishiwatari- any of the Guilty Gear games before Isuka!

also note, Naiyo is a little protective of him.....>__>;;;;

Sinara confirmed w00t
Name:Sinara
appearance: Silver eyes with a hint of red in them now, she wears black ripped baggy jeans and a black tank top, with a diamond stud on her bellybutton. As a demon she grew black feathered wings, claws and scales, her body increasing in size and the only recognizable (sp?) thing about her is her long black hair.
Bio: yeah i'll deal with it laterz....

Stavros
(same)PM me you bumb! >:E *shakes fist*

Jailtin
(same) PM me you bumb! >:E *shakes fist*

Character Name: Alice Sawyer
Appearance: her height is 1m75. She has very darkred hair and brown eyes. She's wearing black boots, brown pants with a darkpink belt. As a top she is wearing a beige, low V-neck tanktop that stops just below her bellybutton and above that a green T-shirt, also stopping just below her bellybutton, with a V-neck a bit lower than the tanktop.
Light or heartless: Light
Specialty: http://mad.walla.co.il/archive/167346-5.jpg ((the blades)) and Bolt, a magic attack a bit more powerfull than Thunder. It manifest a sphere of thunder, five times more powerfull than a Thunderspell ((similar to thundaga)), in the palm of it's user which can be thrown at a heartless ((or a reeeaaaaallllyyy anoying person ^_^ )) or it can be used to temperarily((sp??)) power up the blades.
Personality: Alice is rough on the outside, but she has a soft inside. She's quite brilliant when it comes to animals, it is something in her eyes. They know she is caring, kind and helpfull and just like they themselves, Alice can become as hard as a rock when she needs to be. And be warned, her sarcasm can be lethal

Character Name: Tristix
Appearance : Black long hair with shining blue eyes. Blue shirt, black trousers. Scar on left cheek. Black gloves. Boots.
Specialty: Thunder type magic and is able to use a gunblade pretty well can sprint pretty fast and for a long time..
Personality: Kind but quite.
has been removed for not posting, may still join if you get your butt in here, I will give the spot away if you dont

Character Name: Chaos
Appearance: http://www.icybrian.com/fanart/manda...akyvincent.jpg
Light or Heartless: Nobody, if that's fine with you
Specialty: Gauntlets of Fate, Transmutation of Fire
Personality: Cold, Friendly at times, Straightforward.

Character Name: Reyxel
Appearance: Dull blue eyes with a speck of crimson in the middle, Silver hair neck-length, rarely has a smile across his face.. however if he does, it's unusual. He mostly wears a white cloak and covers his torso, down. An earring on both sides, one white, the other black.
Light or heartless: He can be considered a Heartless- but still has his form... dunno what i should call him.. since there are no Nobodys..
Specialty: Double-edged tsurugi and a Bastard sword sheathed to his side. He's a quick fella. (B
personality: Serious most of the time. Doesn't take jokes the nice way- and a bit of a temper problem. And if he does laugh, it's usually not in a good way.
no shows - if you would like to join late PM me

We will take 3-5 new characters! Please fill this out, it will be a first come first serve and we will look over your profile, you should be accepted unless you don’t fallow the rules ^^ <--1 or 2 spots still open =3

Character Name:
Appearance pics or description is ok
Light or heartless:
Specialty: (up to two weapons, one general skill. No “hunting mage with magical strength and invisible morphing powers that’s what we call god moding)
personality

OK, basic EX II plot
None really set, Naiyo has been missing and Eikre finds himself back where he started when a new string of heartless was found in traverse town, looking for any misplaced children like before hoping to find his old friends.
So, we start in Traverse town, Eikre looking for Naiyo and many new "lost" children. The heartless have come back, the only in sertin worlds, there are no open key holes, where are they coming from and who will stop them?

Just post your profile and we can try and start soon thanks guys.
please help with the summery of ex I Im brain dead and anything else like that X3 I wana start soon please!

PM me if youd like, or just post in here ^______^

Last edited:

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
Tobuoi said:
You know, you could have at least mentioned my screen name, as I did CREATE The Exodus...-_-
sorry, I sent you a PM and you NEVER replied, so I can, you are the one who left your rp and never came back to us and just kinda abandoned it. I will mention you, but please dont be rude because I have tried to be curtious. thanks.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Ooc: i'm a bit coffee'd up here so I might go a bit bananas here.... >_<

SOOOOOOOOO what are "Lost" children? Children from people starring in Lost? Hurley and Kate's kids? ... :eek:

and Tobuoi, LOVING IT ... Artists use lies to tell the truth, politicians use lies to cover them up ^.^ ))

You said just to post a Template so here it is:))

Appearance: her height is 1m75. She has very darkred hair and brown eyes. She's wearing black boots, brown pants with a darkpink belt. As a top she is wearing a beige, low V-neck tanktop that stops just below her bellybutton and above that a green T-shirt, also stopping just below her bellybutton, with a V-neck a bit lower than the tanktop.

Specialty: http://mad.walla.co.il/archive/167346-5.jpg ((the blades)) and Bolt, a magic attack a bit more powerfull than Thunder. It manifest a sphere of thunder, five times more powerfull than a Thunderspell ((similar to thundaga)), in the palm of it's user which can be thrown at a heartless ((or a reeeaaaaallllyyy anoying person ^_^ )) or it can be used to temperarily((sp??)) power up the blades.
Personality: Alice is rough on the outside, but she has a soft inside. She's quite brilliant when it comes to animals, it is something in her eyes. They know she is caring, kind and helpfull and just like they themselves, Alice can become as hard as a rock when she needs to be. And be warned, her sarcasm can be lethal

Last edited:

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
Puddle Jumper said:
((Ooc: i'm a bit coffee'd up here so I might go a bit bananas here.... >_<

SOOOOOOOOO what are "Lost" children? Children from people starring in Lost? Hurley and Kate's kids? ... :eek:

and Tobuoi, LOVING IT ... Artists use lies to tell the truth, politicians use lies to cover them up ^.^ ))

You said just to post a Template so here it is:))

((cool thanks for joining XD and no, not from the series, just being they are from another world....but they arnt there now.....so I will ass ya up! thanks for joinin! ^__^ great profile by the way...dang, I forgot personality didnt I? pooo you wana edit your post and add a "personality" thing...thanks, sorry ^^;;; ))

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Appearance : Black long hair with shining blue eyes. Blue shirt, black trousers. Scar on left cheek. Black gloves. Boots.
Specialty: Thunder type magic and is able to use a gunblade pretty well can sprint pretty fast and for a long time..

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
Percymort said:
((thanks so much for joinin! ^_^ I will add ya))

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Character Name: Chaos
Appearance: http://www.icybrian.com/fanart/mandades/freakyvincent.jpg
Light or Heartless: Nobody, if that's fine with you
Specialty: Gauntlets of Fate, Transmutation of Fire
Personality: Cold, Friendly at times, Straightforward.

((BTW, What Puddle/Dragonfly said. V For Vendetta was an orgasmic movie, and the Graphic Novel was better. So much symbolism... T-T))

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Naiyo said:
((cool thanks for joining XD and no, not from the series, just being they are from another world....but they arnt there now.....so I will ass ya up! thanks for joinin! ^__^ great profile by the way...dang, I forgot personality didnt I? pooo you wana edit your post and add a "personality" thing...thanks, sorry ^^;;; ))

Edited ^.^ And it wasn't a problem at all :D And thank you for the compliment

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- FINALLY!! By the way do I HAVE to end Exodus 1? Or can I just be sneaky and yeah... Anyways heres my bio! AND WHATTYA MEAN UNCONFIRMED!!

appearance: Silver eyes with a hint of red in them now, she wears black ripped baggy jeans and a black tank top, with a diamond stud on her bellybutton. As a demon she grew black feathered wings, claws and scales, her body increasing in size and the only recognizable (sp?) thing about her is her long black hair, which is slightly altered now as the edges are crimson. And her pale skin.
Bio: Sinara is a half blood, Demon and human. She can change forms taking her father's demonic form. Sinara's life changed from being a wanderer to having a point in life when she met up with Naiyo and Eikre, after a while Jaitlin joined in and they clicked. ((The rest is in Exodus one)) After exodus Sinara ended trapped in the darkness where she finally figuired what it was like to be truly dark, favouring her demon form and altering her human form forever. She stayed there for five years, learning about the heartless and these strange white heartless as well, but not knowing what to call them. She saw a few people in the darkness but always stayed away preferring to be alone, until she almost forgot what it was like to have friends.

Last edited:

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
Character Name: Reyxel
Appearance: Dull blue eyes with a speck of crimson in the middle, Silver hair neck-length, rarely has a smile across his face.. however if he does, it's unusual. He mostly wears a white cloak which covers his torso, down. An earring on both sides, one white, the other black.
Light or heartless: He can be considered a Heartless- but still has his form... dunno what i should call him.. since there are no Nobodys..
Specialty: Double-edged tsurugi and a Bastard sword sheathed to his side. He's a quick fella. (B
personality: Serious most of the time. Doesn't take jokes the nice way- and a bit of a temper problem. And if he does laugh, it's usually not in a good way.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
ooc:Count me in for this!

Character Name: Demitri Maverick
Appearance:
Light or heartless:Light? (true aliance to be revealed)
Specialty:An young master of darkness.He weilds a sword called 25 to life.The hilt is styled like a Turn Table.
On the blade are diffrent abstract makrings what stands out on the blade is his name in graffiti style letters.
personality:Rebelious.Trustworthy.Eclectic.Inteligent.Funny.Kind.

Last edited:

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
Darkness Princess said:
OOC- FINALLY!! By the way do I HAVE to end Exodus 1? Or can I just be sneaky and yeah... Anyways heres my bio! AND WHATTYA MEAN UNCONFIRMED!!

appearance: Silver eyes with a hint of red in them now, she wears black ripped baggy jeans and a black tank top, with a diamond stud on her bellybutton. As a demon she grew black feathered wings, claws and scales, her body increasing in size and the only recognizable (sp?) thing about her is her long black hair.
Bio: yeah i'll deal with it laterz....
well havent heard from you in foreverz so I was like I dont know @__@; how ya been by the way?
Ive missed ya!
and yah, I dont know even whats going on in I, I only have one requirement for the endin

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
I was at school, sorry yall.
please know I am REALLY bad at remembering names and it will take me a while to remember you all...Im sorry just the way I am. took me forever to remember all the others names (still dont remember stavros or jailtin sometimes either...but they are kinda iregular players) but to the point, dont be mad if I spell your characters name wrong...or confuse you. I have a hard time in RPs with lots of people @_@; thats why 5 was the limit...
if you could subscribe or something to the thread so that way we dont have any problems of people checking. and I didnt think it would fill up so fast so if no one has a problem we can start today. I need to talk to Eikre a little first and we can get rollin. also-completley forgot and Im sorry to do this to you scribbles, but if you could find another weapon besides a keyblade, its just over used for ocs to have them and its kinda unfair.....^^; sorry about that and thanks. thank you all for joining and unless someone is just dying to join I think thats enough people. If no one minds I would like to start it of in traverse town where all of you have been taken from your worlds (you can decide how)
any questions before we begin? coments or concerns as well. thanks. ^__^
also, I have no problem with nobodies, but i have yet to play KH2 O_Ol; I know I know bad bad
im just poor >w<;;; so explain to me what they are (i have a little idea) and no spoilers pwese!

-Naiyo

Last edited:

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
Scribbles said:
ooc:Count me in for this!

Character Name: Demitri Maverick
Appearance:
Light or heartless:Light? (true aliance to be revealed)
Specialty:An young master of darkness.Weilds the 25 to Life Keyblade.
The Keyblade is in the shape of way to dawn.The hilt is styled like a Turn Table.
On the blade are diffrent abstract makrings what stands out on the blade is his name in graffiti style letters.
personality:Rebelious.Trustworthy.Eclectic.Inteligent.Funny.Kind.

ooc:Hope this is okay.
so sorry, but no keyblades @__@; totaly forgot that, its my fault but if you could use something else thad be great. pm me if you have problems with it.

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
Lol, I barely got mine too and haven't beaten it. Lets see... Nobodies are practically beings without hearts, in other words Shells. I won't give out spoilers but... it's like if you've been a Heartless, there's a great chance that your Nobody was created too. Briefly, they're just people that aren't suppose to exist. Hope I was right, and that's about what I've got.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
ooc: I really hate doing this...makes me seem like an arse...but we gotta get this rpstarted A.S.A.P. or Morpheus is gonna own our asses for straying off topic...

Oh, and since I may not get the drawing done any time sone, here is Eikre's appearance.

I:Facial Appearance
His high cheekbones and pointy ears that reach a full foot in the air dictate that he is, indeed, Elvish. His right eye was taken out in a fight in The End of the World with a demon from his past, and wears a headband over it, not unlike those from Naruto, but inscribed on it are the words "ROCK YOU". He has seven tribal tattoos, three isosoles triangles going from his jaw to his cheek bone, all in parellell, and all in silver color. The final tattoo is a sigil that is also incribed on both breasts, signaling his complete unity of Mind,Body/Heart, and Soul. His left eye is a sparkling azure, with a far-looking appearance

II:Body Appearance
His body towereing at a full six feet, he has slim muscles, defined for high dexterity, at a cost of strength and constitution. he has the elvish runes for Heart and Soul inscribed on his left and Right breasts, respectively. He also has silver, eagle-like wings sprouting from his shoulder blades, servicible to any extent. He is even more angular than normal elves. His bones are frail, even more so because they are hollow, as per a birds bones, but his chest and shoulders are his two strongest muscle groups, from having to flap his wings

III:Clothing
On he outside, he looks like a normal teenager, with baggy cargo pants and an oversized t-shirt, both grey in hue. Underneath however, He wears an elvish chainmail, forged of a silver and mythril alloy, as well as silver greaves that reach halfway up his calfs. All his armor is enchanted, with effects that Eikre will choose to reaveal as he wishes. also, there are slits that allow his wings to flap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back