• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exodus II (come join)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
OOC: yes, we dont wana get our asses ownd o_O oh noes
I have made a small site and will try to get it so we can have a private forum for banter and OC
Ok, I can start it started today, in fact I will after this post. and Im sorry Roxas13, but we made a cap at 5 people. if you would like I guess you can but if you are inactive or anything I will take ya off of the list and all cause I have a hard time with alot of characters in a RP. well Im gunna start now. =3 weee happy easter everyone too!

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((Start: w00t))
It had been almost 5 years since the heartless had disapeared from the worlds, since people had been unhappy. Things had settled down, the heartless and keyblade weilder seemed to be a thing of the past, young children had already forgoten, and parents seemed to be headed down the same path, forgeting the past and destined to repeat the future. Its an unavoidable thing thou. What happens when you are only human.
There was a festival in traverse town, celebrating for what seemed to be an unknown reason, just a celebration. Many dancers lined the streets and small stands served food. The streets where full of so many people, the locals didnt knowtice the new forigners who found themselvs in a daze lining the streets.

(Eikre, I need you to get in so I can bring out Naiyo thanks)
It had been over 5 years since Naiyo had last been seen by Eikre, and the group of friends had lost contact with the others, all of them returning to their homes except for one whom resumed his life as a wanderer.
Little did they know, the worlds had stayed closed, but the heartless where all around, non existent to the human eye, preparing to try and take over again.
((and thanks for the nobody discription, I dont mind if you have a character like that. just no godmoding with it. ^^))

Last edited:

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Eikre had his crafted glassteel double-scimitar across his back, while he was playing the music himself, amplified and accompinied by his musical magic. At the moment, he was playing "Momentary Life", the hard part was concentrating on the guitar fingerings while wistleing the flute part. After he had finished, drawing cheers from all onlookers, set the guitar on its hip strap and walked to the bar, his wings flapping gently, and ordered a drink from the nice looking bar-maid.

"I'll take the firewine, if you have any left." Eikre ordered, "If not, the strongest drink you have." and turned to look around at the festival, wondering what his little kiosk in the second distric looked like. He enjoyed creating things, when he wasn't reading, boning up on his knowledge.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
A woman in a white silk chinese style dress glided by him, wearing a kitsune mask and carrying to folded large white fans and stoped at the bar next to him, turning the mask to the side of her face. The mask of corse covered the side by Eikre, but her voice seemed familiar as she spoke "A water bottle." In a tired voice.
Her long brown hair was pulled in to to large loops and she was wearing boots making her around 5' 7" She was breathing heavy as she was part of the show about 25 feet away, that was breaking.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
"Great party, eh?" Eikre said to the newcomer as the waitress brung the two drinks. Eikre picked up his wine and took a sip. "Do I know you from someplace? You seem so familiar...then again, I heard many voices while I was on Toril..." He shook his head, "You're quite the looker anyways, can you show me your face?"

Out in the festival, things began to heat up, as announcements were made for competitions, best dancer, best musisian, that sort of thing.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
She smilied and turned to face him. Bright green eyes made a grin as she took off the mask, blushing a little. she looked familiar, but it might have just been a pretty face. "Yes, I love this festivle." She said turning and looking to the children playing. She took a drink of water and smilied. "And I have never left this world, so chances are you wouldnt know me." she said with a soft smile. Something was bothering her from the inside thou as a small child came up to her. "Anee Chan." she said in a whiney voice. "We need you back at the stand." the small girl tuged at her dress and she leaned down "I will be there in a moment." she said with a smile as the girl ran off. "I must be going, Nice to meet you thou." she said putting her mask back on.
((ooc: change your sic Eikre, its big @__@;;; make it small pwese *pouts* ))

Last edited:

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
"Weird..." Eikre stuttered and got up himself, paying for both him and the girl, "Anee Chan? Instresting, sounds like...nah." And he walked off into the festival again, taking flight at the first chance, dropping his headband over his eyes. He put on an aerial display of dance, singing going with it. There was no order to which he danced in, every movement chaotic and rapid, like his singing.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
It had been a long time and the stands where all packing up when someone shouted "Naiyo! Move!" As the make shift stand fell to the ground with a large crash and a shriek of "Aneee Chaaan!" came from the small girl and a small croud gathered around the acident seen. "does anyone have any items or know a doctor?" people asked franticly, making it imposible to see around the large croud of people.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Eikre dived to Naiyo, and drew some bandages from a pants pocket. "Heh knew you looked familiar, Naiyo,your wings are so recognizeable." he pocketed his bandages, taken out a few splinters, began a short arpeggio, healing what he missed. "You look like you've seen the south end of a north-bound horse..." He joked as he helped his friend to her feet.

*Flashback*

Eikre is stranded in a forest city, directly after the end of the original Exodus. Elves of all kinds, except the Avariel, walked aroud, going about thier daily business. Eikre looked around and a robed, elder elf walked up to him and the sage said, "Welcome, young one. I welcome you to..."

*End Flashback*

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
Her eyes only half open as she stumbled up and leaned onto him, the crowd looking at the young boy in shock. "Th-thanks...." she said still stumbling, regaining awarness. "You remember me?" she said looking at him with tear filled eyes. "Why...dont I......" she said with more tears falling. "Why...cant I remember you?" she asked very saddened. (ahhh we need people in here! x_x; maybe....we should...I dont know....yah....TT O TT *sobs*))

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Alice opened her painfull eyes, suddenly remembering how much she had drunk that last night. The splitting headache certainly helped her remember. She realised that there was no more hope of returning to her homeworld so she accepted it and did what everyone would do. Drown there sorrows in litre's of alcohol. And seeing as it was the first time alcohol touched her lips, the hangover was double as bad.
'Oh my ... my head hurts as if it was hit by a gigantic rock over and over and over again ...' She said with a surprisingly low voice. She'd heard of this effect before. The alcohol relaxed the vocal cords thus making your voice sound lower the next morning. Alice slowly stood up and walked to a cupboard which was located in the Purple room in traverse's hotel. As she walked to the cupboard, the music and noise from outside made there way to her ears. It certainly wasn't all to good for her headache. She took the Blades of Chaos from the cupboard and attached them to her back. She also took a small vial containing a greenish substance which she was told to drink if her hangover was too bad. And even though it was nothing she couldn't handle, she jugged it down with one swallow.
'HOLY HELL THAT TASTES LIKE SHHHHHHHHHHHHH....' The crowd outside heard her well and they started laughing. This brought her back in memory lane even though the memory was not so long ago.

Her friends started laughing as she drank a bottle of what she thought was rootbeer. As the first drop touched her lips, she realised it was someting else.
'WHAT IS THIS?' She demanded to know.
'OH, a little this and that mixed up with a little that and this. Let's just say it has more ingredients than a 8 course meal.' One of her friends replied. Now even Alice started to laugh.

"Aneee Chaaan!" suddenly echoed through her room. She was happy to see that there still was some excitement planned out for her but she was also worried about the little girl. With no time to waste she jumped out of the window, sliding down the small roof until she was pulled down to the ground by gravity. And with great haste she rushes towards the scene of the accident onl to join the small crowd around it.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
The small girl looked to Alice. "Wow lady! you are quick." she said with a smile. Naiyo had been helped up and there was no way the girl could push throu the large croud. "Did you fall from the sky like Anee Chan?" she asked, obviosly she hadnt seen her come off the roof, but it apeared she simply fell from the sky to the small girl.
her eyes filled with joy that where once sad. "Your special just like her! I can tell! There are alot of people like you now, that where never here before." the girl seemed to be only seven years old, in a small white dress with bright baby blue eyes that looked to the sky.
Her smile quickly disapeared thou as a look of terror fell on it as many shreaks came from all around. "What are those?" People began to scream as what apeared to be some form of heartless began to fall from the sky as well, jumping onto people and taking thier hearts (and any valuable items, those little pick pockets). The girl franticly looked to the girl in panic. "Did these come with you?" she asked before looking for her mother, only to find her lying on the ground with a blank look in her eyes.

Naiyo sat up straight. "Eikre, save the people!" she said quickly trying to run off on her own with her two large fans spread, slashing throu whatever heartless she could find, but realising it was hareder then ever to defeat them.
((Im a liar, I am on today for a while lol))

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- Naiyo listen I wont be able to come on much but i'll catch up, I've got my finals in a month so i really have to study like mad anyways I'll post in a sec, if my internet agrees to work with me....

Sinara woke up from some deep nightmare, the last thing she remembered was the darkness and Jaitlin. "Jaitlin!"she called out, then realizing that Jaitlin was gone, with a pang her memories returned to her in a flash, "Eikre, Naiyo, Stavros...."She whispered the names, remembereing all of them.
Sinara stood up, she was wearing something strange these werent hers. Her blades appeared as some weird white creatures which didnt seem like the standard heartless appeared in front of her. She prepared to fight for her life in what seems to be traverse town.

Last edited:

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((no worries, DP, Im working on making a site that will have summeries of what happened for reasons like this. ^__^ www.freewebs.com/exodusII but its not done TT O TT and hope to see ya postin, Naiyo misses her Sinara! lol yes, cause you belong to her....>__>;;;; everyone does! O___O;;;;; *dances* well *huggles* hope to see ya posties))

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((ooc: ZOMG YOU LIAR! YOU LIED TO ME *sob* I'm gonna cry now ... over there *points* in that corner... O.x ))

A bloodchilling sensation rushed through her veins as she saw the heartless fall from the sky. Alice couldn't hear the girl anymore due to her own memories raging through her mind like a tornade. The darkness! This awfull darkness reminded her of what happened less than a week ago. Betrayed by her own friends she was put to sleep by a icky potion brewed up by her best friends only to wake up in Traverse Town. Alice couldn't linger in the past no more since the heartless started taking hearts. Innocent hearts. the shrieks and cries of the innocent almost made her cry but she knew she had to hold it together. She took the Blades of Chaos in her hands and Alice ran into battle full frontal. One by one the heartless were destroyed but for each one that was destroyed, two new ones fell down from the sky. Alice tried to save as any innocents as she could but alone she was to weak. The numbers were working against her. The heartless were weak, but there numbers seem to be neverending. As Alice tried to make her way to another person who was fighting, she passed several bodies on the ground. With cold, lifeless eyes they layed on the ground waiting for someone or something to guide them to the afterlife. If ofcourse, this even was so seeing as they Heartless have there hearts.
'I don't spose you're gonna let me pass without a fuss.' She said before sheating her blades on her back. Alice then ran towards a nearby building, jumping up to grab the balcony. The heartless jumped up trying to grab her but to no good. Alice was to quick for them. Immediatly as she felt the touch of the wooden balcony, she pulled herself up to grab the top of the reiling so she could stand on the bottom. Alice then jumped off to the left, grabbing a rainpipe to stay in the air. And, as suspected, it broke off from the wall and it brought her to just above the woman fighting below.
'COWABUNGA!' She screamed before letting go, grabbing her Blades in the proces.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- Off to study now, bye guys love ya all.....
Sinara looked up in surprise, "COWABUNGA" She saw a girl landing above her, the girl was closely followed by heartless. The heartless started attacking the white creatures which was really strange.
Sinara took advantage of this, "Come on, there are too many, lets run for it." Without waiting for the girl to reply, she ran through the heartless and white creatures only cutting through the ones which where in her way.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
'Wait! What? No! Don't go!' Said Alice to the woman who had just run away. But it was to late. Immediatly, the space between Alice and the woman was filled with Heartless and these white creatures. They served as a wall between Alice and help for defeating the Heartless - Alice just descided to refer to the white Creatures as heartless as well. That is until she knows there true name - She then noticed that the Rainpipe seemed sturdy enough to hold her weight. She sliced and diced the heartless in her way and climbed up the rainpipe again. She hung over the middle of the street, aiming for the person who had recently screamed for another person named Eikre. Seeing as there were more heartless the other way, Alice wisefully descided not to go there. She swung a few times before letting go and soar through the air like an arrow, holding forward the two blades. Before she rolled over the ground, she pierced through dozens of heartless. Wen she jumped up, she immediatly started running besides that person.
'Hya.' Alice said. 'You wouldn't happen to know if that young girl got away ok?'

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
"Yah, she will be ok." Naiyo said breathing heavy. "Hold on." she said as her eyes began to glow a bright white and her hair seemed to do the same, but really it could have just been the way her whole body turned pail. "za ni crept" she said softly as the heartless froze and her body fell limp. "They will not multiply, and are frozen for a while, take them out." she said trying to pull herself up.
Her mind began to race with deep thought. "what would they be doing here...I thought they where all destroyed..." her thoughts carried on as she pulled herself up, hair and eyes returned to normal.
The heartless remained frozen. Now do not mistake the new heartless for the old ones, not like the normal bug like ones that took large strides and etchy moves, more along the lines of a soldiger, but its body pure black with white tribal markings.
The beings held still, but not frozen. they looked more like they where asleep, there bodys lightly "breathing" like that of a human.
"but be not fooled, they are nothing like before" Naiyo said softly under her breath.

((and I hope you ment me before X3;;;; rofl ))

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Yesh, yesh. And your pantsh are toit! .. yesh .. toit as a toiger! ... God I love goldmember ^.^ ))

Slice em down she said. Take them down she said. Easier said than done.
'You do realise that there are more heartless here then there are stars in the sky.' But still, Alice had a pretty good plan to down as many as she could. She generated a sphere of lightning in each of her hands, fusing them with her Blades. The electricity ran through them, charging them up. Even though the effects would be temporarily, the power would be amazing. As she swung the blades around, they sliced through the heartless as if they were made of butter. With each heartless they struck, electricity was fired to the surrounding Heartless. But allas, as with everything, even the Bolted up blades needed to come to an unfortunate event.
'That's it for me unfortunatly. if I go for it now, then the blades will blow to smithereens. You know .. KABOEM ... including you, me and the entire neighbourhood ...' Alice now wondered why these White heartless were so difficult to slice through. And why were these Soldier like Heartless so humanlike. They also seemed to resist the bolts rather well. Some even needed to jolts before going away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back