• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exodus II (come join)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
ooc:

C://Roleplay... (y/n)

...y

WARNING: NAIYO GONE

Continue? (Y/N)

...Does "Hell No" Count?

Y/N

damn...

Y/N

Y

//end crappy DOS ooc

anyways...incase you didn`t notice, our beloved Naiyo has left for some unknown reason, even to me...so....there goes our whole Naiyo vs. Eikre story arc...

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((Ok. I supose I'm back. Sorry for my random leave. RL kinda exploded on me and Eikre, I will fill you in when I catch you on MSN. Sinara-sorry for not getting back online. I got in a fight with my dad and some crap happened I will tell ya if I catch you back on. <3 so comon! I'm ready to whip this back up. I will read a bit and see whats going on and try to get this going in the right direction and edit my post with a real post >: D ))
IC:
Naiyos limp form found itself over Stavros's sholder when she began to wake up, her eyes still looking like glass marbles as she slightly paniked and squirmed. "Whats going on?" she asked examining all of the heartless. "What happened?" she asked, squirming her way down and slowly standing up straight. "God damn...." she said looking around until she spoted Eikre and ran to him, trying to help Pandora play defence with what basic power she had left. "I'm sorry I can't fight now..." she said, her fans not forming in her hands and so she was left with small spells.
She continued fighting, her tired body angry at her but knew it was the best thing to do. 'I won't be weak anymore...I have gone threw too much to be so pathetic.' she thought to herself as she continued to fight, hoping someone could do something about the strange infection of heartless.
((so to get us going a little god moding ne?))
Hikari was aware of the strugle that was going on, and paced back and forth questioning if she should help them or not before Chaos came to her. "They will be ok." he said in a deep voice setting his hand on her sholder and holding her a little. "They have made it throu alot worse." they said watching the battle in a pool of water that was held in a large shallow bowl that was held up on a fancy table.

((yay for dos!))

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(OOC: YAY!!!Naiyo's back!!!! I hope you'll stay this time....three cheears for Naiyo!'Insert cheers here'
EDIT: Also SS quit the forums...cause he's still not able to go online....and Summer's over so he wouldn't be able to come to my house as often and post on my comp...So yeah...sorry DP...)

IC: Stavros let Naiyo slide to the ground. He watched her run into the frey with Eikre and Pandora.

"Guess I should start helping, huh?"Stavros said as he pulled out his two great swords. He lunged forward and scissor cut a small group of heartless." So, how do we stop them?"He said as he readied his weapons.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
The two elves danced about, while Pandora thew out a ground assault with her glaive, throwing back multitudes of heartless with a swipe, the real show was up above where Eikre was flying high and...were those black wings....and where the hell did that blue robe come from. The Light side of Eikre emerged to balance the massive darkness. A combonation of Sorcerer and Monk, A champion of the light, and a servant the the light god known as Hikari. A more acrobatic form than the original Eikre, this is half of his Twighlight Install, the good half. He called down to Naiyo, "Get out of here! I am not going to lose you to any darkness. Not here," Here fired of an ice storm, sparing the centre where his friends where, and then spread out for another twenty metres, showering heartless with varying pieces of ice, some like infinite pieces of shrapnel, others felt like miniature iceburgs falling on the unlucky shmuck.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
A shower of Ice fell over stavros, Naiyo and Pandora. All around them heartless fell from the powerfull spell from Eikre.

"Get out of here! I am not going to lose you to any darkness. Not here." He demanded at Naiyo."

Stavros looked at Naiyo and asked,"So are you going to listen to him, or do I have to drag you out?" He asked, mostly joking about the dragging.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((ok, thanks DP my acount is working! :O ))
Naiyo didn't like the idea of leaving Eikre, not after all that happened but knew it was for the better. "Right." she said, going as far as she could. (Not exactly sure where we are....>_>;;; )((sorry for the lame 2 sen. post....yah really lame...))

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
ooc:It is, considering I remember you claimed yourself to be "Advanced Literate" at several points in our conversations...

(:)P cause I have enough stuff to reply to. I am advanced lit. If you don't belive me I can find one of my old RPs. I think my longest post was 3 pages on the comp. 5 Hand writen. :p but thats cause people write me paragraphs to reply to smart ass and you havent been online at all latley))

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(And there we go...no one's posting anything relevent....sorry if I'm being a downer...High school sucks.........................................................................so yeah.........................)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(Sorry for the Double post but this needs to be bumped....so yeah...you'l thank me when it's not almost dead...in about 5 seconds...BUMP!)

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
ooc:To (hopefully) inject life into this rp,I shall be moving us forward, and proving Eikre is not invincible. Also, I'm gonna attempt to give a timer to Eikre's songs, so you can place your own movements along with the song, as you see fit. Also, the color of Eikre's thoughts have changed from the dull gray color. Instead of changing how Eikre looks, and getting fed up with it, I'm changing how I roleplay in general....meaning I may not need Rena's help, Whoo.

Begining Ic:
"I...Don't think....I can...keep this up...," Eikre panted as he badly parried a thrust and got cut for the third time on his right arm.

"It's alright...they're all out now..." Pandora replied, just as bad off. Both had slipped numerous times and are now bleeding from many wounds, somehow, both had an X across their backs, and appeared to be rather...ewww is the only word I can use for the pulsing colour.

"I've got enough in reserve for one last song...Will it be our death song, or the shame of our retreat?" Eikre asked as he sheathed his double-scimitar, focusing on the magic within the moonsword, "Any requests?"

"Aye, I do," Pandora said as she put both of her own weapons away to focus on the defensive abilities of her magicked hair, "Total Immortal by A.F.I....Meet'cha back at mah ship." She gave a wink and a smile to Eikre and rolled off, litteraly as she tucked into a little ball, and used her hair to make an invulnerable ball. Momentum was her greatest friend here.

Eikre smiled back and sheathed the moonsword as he spun and bolted into the air, following Pandora, starting the magic of the chosen song. And a tendril of worry sneaked down Eikre's spine that he may not have enough magic to finish the song.

2:44 remaining...

Even though her nearly-suicidal rollout hurt her lungs, she managed to scream, "Ha! This is so freaking awesome!" And she laughed heartily. Accroding to how she would tell this later, and before when she first used this ability, it felt as if she was on a deranged roller coaster.

Eikre smiled at his sister's antics and his jaw dropped when he saw Nobody Lancers closing in on her. Seeing no other choice, he threw a fireball, but not at the nobodies, but at Pandora. It hit just below the back of the three-foot ball, and gave it a renewed speed and momentum, and it never lost any

2:02 remaining

Feeling through the shadows. Something Pandora hadn't actually tried on the run, but she had done it standing still before an ambush...strangly the same one she rolloed through. Shouldn't bee any different...except for the point she went head under heels twice a second at this point. She veered to the left, and used the pile of heartless to lift her up and to Eikre, who then caught her, though surprised, and thought on how to use this. The light out was coming ahead, but there was what looked like more heartless then they left behind! "What the crap...." Eikre muttered and lowed.

1:48 remaining

When he came about seven feet off the ground, he used that developed mental link to contack Pandora and asked Do you mind making bowling ball holes?
Not a problem and they apperead instantly. Now, Eikre's bowling skills aren't that great, but he wasn't a bad shot. What could happen if he missed? Actually, that may as well not be answered. He put his fingers in to holes just provided (shush Naiyo), and using the giant white 'n' purple hairball, he bowled down the middle, and aimed for the massive block in the middle.

1:26 remaining

Well, it worked, and Pandora got in the door easily. She appeared in the second floor living room, and landed in the big open carpet in the middle. Fluffy, and navy blue, just how she liked it. Back to Eikre....for not much really. He ran out of energy, litteraly for the magic, and dived. He got into the door, and landed ontop of Pandora with both a dizzing look, and he was looking pale. Both probably not good signs. Unfortunatly, by landing on her, Pandora got knocked out too. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back