• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exodus II (come join)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
As Sinara ran for her life she noticed that the girl wasnt following, Sinara changed into her demon form and flew towards the girl. She spotted the girl with someone who looked vaguely familiar.. "Naiyo..."she whispered.
When she reached them she changed back keeping only her wings so she could fly away as far as possible if the need arrived. It was Naiyo only she was older now, as was she. "Naiyo!"she screamed! she felt a rush of happiness, then landed besides her and prepared to defeat the heartless and other weird ones, side by side just like old times...

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Eikre flew in, double scimitar drawn, taking out the aerial heartless and the magic users. The guitar on his hip...the strings were vibrating, causing it to play the song, 'Meet Again'. Aerial combat had become a specialty of Eikre's for the past couple of years, though still not perfected. As he give a swipe in the air, the black blade swishing in a wide arc, he stabbed at a heartless attempting to get him from behind with the white blade, the glassteel shining as it passed through without hinderance. With a huge flap of his wings, he wiped out any contenders infront of him.

As he dived and landed beside Naiyo and Sinara, he said to the latter, "Long time, no see!" He unhooked his guitar from it's belt buckle and moved his hand to the middle of the staff of his double-scimitar. Moving his hands in separte but complimenting maneuvers, his two weapons whirled around in the semicircle his wings create. As the heartless got hit and dissipated, Eikre asked the girls, "Who's the newcomer?"

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"No idea, ask Naiyo"Sinara said grinning at her friend. "Love the guitar, reminds me of my own." She flew up and began taking out the aerial heartless, as that was her speciality and always had been.
"What you been up to lately?" She asked him while taking out an aerial heartless which was about to cast a spell on Naiyo. She laughed beginning to enjoy herself, it had been a while since she'd fought and enjoyed it.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
"Training among my people," Eikre answered, moving to cover Naiyo's back. He set the double scimitar on its back and took his guitar in both hands, like you would when you are normally playing it. He gave it a quick tuning, and began to play, intensifying it with magic. Auras surrounded his allies, old and the new one he didn't know, bringing their skills, abilities, and ability to own up depending on how much they liked the song. His song of choice he thought was appropriate, 'Awe of She.' He also threw in some dark magic, curse magic, into the mix, and he used it to curse the heartless, bringing every stat down, resistances, health, agility, you name it, it all went plumeting. ome ran away in fear. Others just outright died. "Yeah," he said, "Training, What did you do Sinara?"

*Flashback*
"Competent bard, are you?" An elf said, his blonde hair shining in the moon light as he looked Eikre square in the eye.
"Yes sir, I was playing in the square, and someone said, 'You're pretty good already, Go ask Corellion to see if he can teach you the ways of the cathshee.' and that's why I'm here." Eikre replied, His one eye blinking, the other had a scar that wouldn't heal no matter what you did to it.
"Give me a display and I'll see if I can spare anything." Corellion said.
"I'll do my best sir." The avariel said, and he took to the sky, and the sound of wind instruments came out of his mouth, playing the song known as, 'Imaginary', just without th lyrics, as it was replaced by Flute and piccolo parts. As he did this, he went to do some combat maneuveurs in the air.
After the song had finished, Corellion said, "There's talent in there, alright, but Let's get you some real skill." And he led Eikre inside, to begin Eikre's training.
*End this part of Eikre's five year storyline gap*

ooc: Song credits:

Awe of She- Daisuke Ishiwatari- Guilty Gear XX: The Midnight Carnival
Imaginary- Evanesence - Fallen

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Alice stayed in the back as the friends seemed to catch up on old times. She was impressed by the man's skill on the guitar and she wanted to compliment him but descided not to. She didn't want to intrude. Seeing the bond between them reminded her of her own friends. But as always, the betrayal came with the memories.

-Flashback- ((gray text will always be a flashback ^,^ ))

Alice opened her eyes. what happened? The last thing she remembered was drinking some kind of strange liquid. Then she felt woozy and the last thing she then saw was ... her friends ... laughing at her ... maniacly. What did they do?! Alice jumped up and started running away. Hoping that it all was just a dream. A few moments later she found herself out of a dark alley onto a cheerful town square. A square she had never seen before. But before she could go out and explore, she was brutally pushed back in the alley. Alice turned around and tried to run away, but the alley was a dead end and a large wooden fence stood in her way.

-End Flashback-

Alice then heard something. Something said a while back but only now she seemed to realise that it had been said.
"Who's the newcomer?" Alice shook her head and looked to the group of friends, After she cleared her throat she said:
'My name is Alice, Alice Sawyer.' She then held out her hand.

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
((Wow.. I am really late, let me try and catch up.))

Reyxel awoke from his slumber as concurrent clashing of weapons echoed through the First District. Reyxel wearily rubbed his face with his free hand and stood up, momentarily closing his eyes as a jolt surged through his head.

"Nobodies..." he thought, "they're here... that can't be." Reyxel quickly picked up his Bastard Sword and clung it to his belt and unsheathed his Tsurugi.

Reyxel angrily sniffed the air once more and murmured a curse and spat, "Heartless too." Reyxel stood in his tracks and held onto his head, as if it was to fall off any second and said with a coarse voice, "Not good."

Reyxel hastily dashed out of the alleyway and skidded to a stop as he saw the battle scene engulf the area. He then spotted several figures warding off the Heartless and Nobodies. Without second thought he ran for towards the war, sprang up and slashed at both the Heartless and the Nobodies.

"Training, what did you do Sinara?" the voice that seemed to be amongst the figures spoke.

"At least they speak the language I speak." Reyxel thought to himself and let out another horizontal slash, dissolving the Heartless.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"Charmed Alice." Sinara said to the girl and smiled slightly, her smile turned into a frown as another guy joined in the battle. "Okay now who is this dude?" Sinara asked curiously. Answering the question that Eikre asked her, Sinara remembered her own past. "Nothing much just getting in touch with my other side." she said meaningfully to Eikre.

[flashback]
Sinara was alone in place that seemed with neverending Darkness, strange thoughts kept running through her head, voices she'd never heard before echoing whithin, it took a while for her to realize that she was remembering her own childhood. She was remembering her world as a child, so it was all fuzzy thoughts and voices that spoke words she couldnt understand.
The world of darkness was strange but she liked it there, she loved the sense of coldness it gave her. Here she was always in her demon form, she knew this would alter her human form forever and it did. Her eyes gained a permanent red tinge and her hair changed the tips turning crimsom.

MemoryOathkeeper

Reyxel stepped back as a group of Nobodies started waving towards him, "Long time, eh?" Reyxel thrusted his blade forward and gave a full spin. The Nobodies didn't urge to fight and allowed themselves to get hit.

"Fight..." Reyxel yelled as he hacked at another Nobody that blocked his path, "Fight damnit!!" Reyxel gave tremendous blows to the creatures around and dropped, breathing heavily.

[[Flashback]] ((Seems to be quite popular, so might as well...))

"You should not turn against us Reyxel. It will bring forth great harm to the harmony." the voice of the visage that was shrouded in darkness spoke, a husky voice. "We weren't meant for existing, Reyxel... I've explained to you a countless amount of times." The voice was calm yet had a tinge of frustration. "I'm sorry but there must be a reason why we ARE existing and I plan on finding out." Reyxel replied with passion, albeit it sounded awkward. "You are too stubborn, young one... Very well, if it is that you want, then I must accept. However, remember you are always welcome to come back." the voice slowly faded away as three Nobodies illuminated the darkness with their color. The three creatures just stood there with their mouths zipped, motionless. Reyxel thought of all the things he despised about the so-called Dusks, "Atrocious." He spat and swung his Bastard Sword against the creatures and walked for the door.

[[End Flashback]]

"Okay now who is this dude?" a girl with magnificent eyes curiously asked.

Reyxel warded off the Heartless again and grinned, "Reyxel." Then Reyxel jumped into another mob of Heartless, to be occupied with something else rather than talking.

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- gotta go byye!

"Hmmm Reyxel weird name but I'm not one to talk." She said grinning at him, while she slashed the at the white things. "The names Sinara, and why are you screaming at the white thingies?" she asked him, he seemed familiar with them so she felt suspicious in whether or not he was on thier side or if he had a hidden agenda at helping them.

MemoryOathkeeper

((Gotta go too, dunno when I'd be on. Internet at home is being an arse. ]:<]]

"Aye, Sinara." Reyxel had no choice but to reply while doing the tedious things against the creatures, slashing at them. "And don't worry Sinara, I'm not with them." Reyxel gave an inaudible laugh, noticing her stare. "They're just old... enemies of mine." Reyxel again, let out a smirk and withdrew as another mob of Heartless rushed at him.

"And for the yelling..." Reyxel's voice slightly dimmed, "They're not really cooperating with me. As for these Heartless, man, they have gotten strong." Reyxel thought of the chaos that was soon to dawn and shuddered.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Alice was a bit dazlled by the many introductions and all of the yelling at the white creatures. She stepped back and leaned against the door of a nearby house. Everything was getting more confusing with every minute that passed.

'You, miss Sawyer, are a touch woman to find.' The man said. Alice grabbed her knife and threw it at the man's face. he had no trouble at all catching the blade with his thumb and index finger. 'O please, Do you really think a little knife like that is any match for the God of War.' Alice was now even more confused. What did the God of War had to do with her? She was only a woman living in a peacefull town living a peacefull life! She looked him in the eyes and tried to run for it again but he stopped her by chaining her legs to the ground.

Alice had enough of this. She looked around and she was starting to get anxious.
'If it's alright with everyone. I'd like to get out of this deathtrap Asap.'

MemoryOathkeeper

Reyxel turned around as another figure spoke just beyond the stairway, "If it's alright with everyone. I'd like to get out of this deathtrap as soon as possible." She was leaning against the door which made her look casual, but frightened in a way.

Reyxel wielded his Tsurugi and cut through the Heartless, then he replied, "Now... no deathtrap here- just a little... interference by those callow creatures."

Reyxel let his sword dangle from his left hand as he straightened to face the person, "See?" Reyxel turned towards the battlefield but instantly fell as two of the Heartless jumped onto him. Reyxel muttered disgustedly as he lost grasp of his sword and he sighed, "A little help here?"

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((wait...I thought they went boom...o_O;;;))
Naiyo held out a hand as slivers of white thread, or light went throu the chest and cut throu all of the heartless in front of her. She held tighter to her chest and shut her eyes for a moment. "My name is Naiyo....and Im glad we have someone else on our side." she said with a soft grin and a pained look.
"Eikre, are you still travaling?" she asked, the heartless seemed to be gone, none falling from the sky and none responing. "I have to tell you something, dont think of me as one of them for knowing this thou." she said slowly letting go of her side and jumping to where the people where lying. "soon, they will be no better then what we just destroyed, and they will suffer." she said reaching down into the chest of the humans, no blood emerging or any pained looks as she pulled out a black shadow. "Please, dont think of me strangley." she said softly, taking the shadow and placing it into her chest. She paused for a moment as the small amount of blood on her dress stoped growing larger and the cut on her cheek healed completley. "These are something new, something no one was expecting." she said with a feared look as she continued around. One of the humans jumped up, apearing as that of a shadow version of themselves, only the only diferance was in their eyes. "This is what they become." As the small girl who once called her ane chan jumped at her. She simply held out her hand and it went throu the small chest, only this time more like what a real blow like that would cause, blood driping down and a black heart held in naiyos hand. Tears dripped down her face. "He has come back." she said looking up to Eikre. "Othello has come back...I dont know how...but he wants us dead....everyone." she said as she continued taking the shadows out of the humans, and they slowly woke up as normal people afterwords, all but the little girl.
She walked back to the group slowly, still waving back and forth as she steped, looking uneasy and sick. "Eikre..." she said softly when she was still a good distance away, eyes still filed with tears, before she whiped them and began to smile at the new comers. "Hello Alice, hello Reyxel...its nice to meet you..." she said holding her hand over her mouth and one over her stomach. "And I have missed you Sinara." she said walking back to the group.
"So, shall we leave again?" she asked Eikre.
((feel free to jump in anywhere in that...I kinda cept rambaling sorry...and i think if I did the flash back you would all die of how much you have to read XD lol sorry I got on so late, and guess what! I got KH2~ I get it tommarow >w< so happy))

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Dangnammit! Everybody is getting KHII except us Belgians! Congrats btw))

Alice was surpised as how much Naiyo could go on and on and on and on ... After a few minutes she turned around and banged her head against the door. 'I prefer the heartless over this' she thought to herself. "Hello Alice, hello Reyxel...its nice to meet you..." Alice heard Naiyo say. She turned around again and faced Naiyo. 'Thank you...' Alice said. She really didn't care much for what the creatures were. All she knew was: she had to get rid of them. And that was all that mattered.

Kratos now leaned against a wall and he motioned for Alice to sit down.
'I wont hurt you Miss Sawyer.' Kratos, the man who retrieved Pandora's box, escaped Hades, killed Ares and became the new God of War, stood in front of her. Even though he was a God, he still couln't trust his word.
'How can I believe you?' Kratos drew the two Blades of Chaos from his back and broke the chains that tied them to his arms. Then he threw them in front of her feet.
'And just so that you know Miss Sawyer. I am not Kratos. I only took on his form to give you those Blades as a gift. My name is Mister Eko.' Eko? Where did she hear that name before. Alice looked at the Blades and took them. When she looked back to Kratos, another man now stood in Kratos's place. This man looked like a priest. But how could she be sure that this vision was real? 'You have been, living in a dreamworld Alice.' Mister Eko said.

MemoryOathkeeper

Reyxel slumped against the wall and closed his eyes, "Two hundred and six..." Reyxel thought of the Nobodies he killed so far, then clutched onto his left arm as pain began to emit.

"Hello Alice... hello Reyxel... it's nice to meet you..." the exhausted voice of Naiyo sounded adjacent of him.

Too tired to speak Reyxel nodded and dropped his weapons to his side; and he gazed at the sky that was deviantly illuminated orange. Reyxel sighed once, then ran his hand through his hair and anxiously spoke, "These Heartless... and the... 'White-creatures'... Why are they showing up all of a sudden?"

Reyxel sighed once more and examined the lines that ran through his hands with abnormal amazement. "We've lost too many people already... that means more Nobodies are to come." Reyxel pondered on that idea till the sun turned in for the night.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- I wrote this yesterday and it refused to post! Damn computer!

"Naiyo what was that?" Sinara asked surprised at her friends new abilities. She paused then figuired that it would be better to finish this conversation somewhere else, somewhere safe.
"Eikre lets go." She waited for the others, she wanted to leave this place as soon as possible.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
For the love of ... Alice thought. This couldn't be happening. She was being ignored again. Ar atleast she felt as if she was being ignored. Her visit to Traverse was, or rather is, packed with people ignoring her at all there might. And quite frankly, she was getting tired of it. But still, seeing as she would hate the idea of missing an oportunity to make friends, she handled this with care.
'Would you mind if I tagged along for the ride?' Alice asked nobody in perticular.

Mister Eko stood up and snapped his fingers. The sound lingered in the wind and the echo returned soon later. 'Scaaarryyyyy' Alice thought.
'don't be scared Alice. You know better than that.' Alice was intrigued by Eko. He somehow made her feel alive again. As if she had never felt that way before. The echo was still lingering in the wind, and odly enough it was getting louder. The sound took shape and two chairs popped out of nowhere.
'Your a real mistery, you know that?' Alice said. Eko smiled and took a bow.

MemoryOathkeeper

Reyxel silently listened to the people around him speak and didn't say a word. The pain on his arm subsided and everything felt neutral to him, no pain, no anger, nothing. "These people... Sinara, Naiyo, Alice, Eikre... Probably good people." Reyxel thought to himself.

[[Flashback]]

Reyxel gave one hard push and the door swung open to its fullest extent, banging against the wall. He then cautiously walked across the threshold and looked over the castle, wielding his Bastard Sword out of paranoia. Acknowledging the fact that no Nobodies lurked around, Reyxel sheathed his weapon and walked for the stairway. With a sudden movement coming just beyond the marbled porch, Reyxel layed his hands on his weapon. "Reyxel, I'm sorry but if you do not concur to my ideas. Then you will have to suffer the consequences." the man that spoke a while ago now stood between Reyxel and the stairway. With a subtle flash, a Tsurugi appeared on the hands of the man and a grin spread across his face.

[[End Flashback]]

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
"Alice..." she said softly, looking for the new girl as she had lost track of her. "Would you be intrested in coming with us?" she asked with a soft smile, obviously exosted. "And yes, I will explain later Sinara." she said with a somber look.
"I dont know how long this place will be safe..." she said softly. "You would be better off leaving with us..." she said softly. "You have already shown that you can fight....we could always use more help when fighting..." she said looking around.
The sky had turned a deep purple and rain began to fall softly, before becoming a down poor. "Lets go get some hotel rooms, stay together for the night and plan what we want to do and leave in the morning." she said looking for aprovel from the other members.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(ok, no clue whats goin on but...niether would my character sooo.....I'll be back soon, I'm gonna hunt out my old temp...and make revisions....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back