• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Re: The Official No.XIV Xion Discussion Thread

Xion = Kairi

There's a Xion discussion sticky alongside the 3582 sticky.
Sorry.

Muse

you look atrocious
Namine doesn't have any memories of either Kairi or Sora.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But then how can she have control over memories she doesn't even know?

Relation =\= ownership. Namine can look into Sora's Memories and rearrange them. She doesn't need her own Memories for that.
Think about it as you will of taking up someone else's diary or journal and messing around with it. Why would you need your own diary to be able to mess around with someone else's?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because she's linked to their Hearts.

EDIT: Damn you, Rain.

Papou

Relation =\= ownership. Namine can look into Sora's Memories and rearrange them. She doesn't need her own Memories for that.
Think about it as you will of taking up someone else's diary or journal and messing around with it. Why would you need your own diary to be able to mess around with it?

Ohhh this makes sense now. This doesn't relate to Xion or Days all that much, but why is it that Roxas doesn't have Sora's memories? Is the time the person spends as a heartless the time during which memories flow into the nobody? I've never understood how this works >.<

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This doesn't relate to Xion or Days all that much, but why is it that Roxas doesn't have Sora's memories? Is the time the person spends as a heartless the time during which memories flow into the nobody? I've never understood how this works >.<

Actually, with Memories being that big a deal in Days, and Roxas eventually leaving the Org mostly to find Sora and why he had the Keyblade because he didn't remember it himself, it relates directly to Days. Xion seemingly being the reason why it mattered that much to Roxas makes it relevant to her too XD;;;

AtW explained it in his reports in this manner. Sora, having been a Heartless for such a short time, never managed to 'forget' everything (we know that's what happens to Heartless, they forget their humanity. Sora himself attessed to having forgotten things until Kairi purified him). Arguably, when Kairi purified him, what little did manage to get to Roxas made it back to Sora, hence why Sora seems unaffected by the entier process as far as Sora himself goes.
This whole thing is possible due to the nature of Sora and Roxas's bond.

The Memories playing a part in all of this would also explain the nature of Namine's powers - Sora's Memories played a role in her birth, possibly even what caused her birth (I theorized and still do that the precise moment of her birth wasn't when Kairi's Heart left Sora's Body, but rather when she purified him, thus causing Sora's Memories to "leave" Roxas. We have an imprint [Heart to create a Nobody, but we're using Memories] that leaves a host, thus making for a by product to be created. Being a Nobody's "Nobody", Namine truly is nothing incarnate).

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
hmm...it would be weird if the whole game was i ncastle oblivion searching for RoA and the leaked memories possibly made Xion or changed Xion's form.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Not like the first post isn't amazing already, but I think it's due for an update, such as the Japanese release date and an update on the confirmed worlds such as Halloween Town.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Find a way to download the whole thing in it's flash (.swf) format, then find a way to rip the background music out of it. There's probably some free and legal programs out there that could do both those things.

Guernsey

Awards
You can search Google for them for example if you are looking to download YouTube.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
May 30th for Days, eh?

Looks like that August 31st projection is actually quite accurate.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
This I'm happy about. Last time I really waited for a game was SSBB. And they delayed that what? 3 times?
Square would never do that do us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back