• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnbornLegacy358

Some rumors have been going on about Xion being Aqua's nobody, but we don't know yet how Xion and her would be connected, though Aqua, Xion, Namine, and Kairi I think should be connected, since Aqua also looks like Kairi.
But iunno. I'm so excited about this game, though now it's currently going to be released until August 31.

Papou

Bah. I'd rather Aqua not be connected to Kairi-Namine-Xion. I'm getting sick of every meaningful female character being Kairi. I would be happy if Aqua was a more independent character.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I really don't think Aqua looks like Kairi. I suspect Aqua has no
direct relation to Xion, it just wouldn't seem to fit in the story.

Guernsey

Awards
Yeah, I had much rather have Xion-Namine-Kairi conncetion than Aqua being there especially with the fanfics I had read on the topic.

A

Azrael

Yeah, I had much rather have Xion-Namine-Kairi conncetion than Aqua being there especially with the fanfics I had read on the topic.

Xion being Aqua's Nobody would even be LESS anti-climatic than the whole Terra=Xehanort thing, I prefer that an indirect connection is made somehow involving Sora's memories distorting Xion's appearance

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Oh goody, you're basing your favor in theories over fanfics? o_O great going.

As for Aqua and Xion being related not fitting into the story - we know just about nothing about either, specifically Aqua. We have nothing saying it won't fit in XD;

Xion being Aqua's Nobody would even be LESS anti-climatic than the whole Terra=Xehanort thing, I prefer that an indirect connection is made somehow involving Sora's memories distorting Xion's appearance

I still love my crack theory that she is Aqua herself, only distorted by Sora/Roxas's Memories to look younger.
XH changed Riku's Body, so we can't say it's impossible here either.

A

Azrael

Oh goody, you're basing your favor in theories over fanfics? o_O great going.

As for Aqua and Xion being related not fitting into the story - we know just about nothing about either, specifically Aqua. We have nothing saying it won't fit in XD;

I still love my crack theory that she is Aqua herself, only distorted by Sora/Roxas's Memories to look younger.
XH changed Riku's Body, so we can't say it's impossible here either.

Your crack theory is very plausible, mind you.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I know.
I love what XH did with Riku. Gives me so much shit to remotely base stuff on.

It ties in with her being able to Wield somehow, her using magic to begin with, the colors, which later on mixed with Kairi, Xemnas's interest in her, her being born supposedly in CO/RoA/whatever special like that, and of course her Identity crisis - she had one, only then Roxas/Sora's Memories buried it - if we say she remembered her past life to begin with.

In fact, I think I'll go make a thread for the fun of it.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Now Amazon has Days up for preorder for $39.99 also, but it says August 30! Which is more right, Gamespot or Amazon?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Bah. I'd rather Aqua not be connected to Kairi-Namine-Xion. I'm getting sick of every meaningful female character being Kairi. I would be happy if Aqua was a more independent character.

Just the fact that Aqua looks like a older version of Kairi completely defeats that purpose. The only thing she's missing is a direct connection, which hopefully, will not come to pass.

Trust me, for meaningful female characters that are of importance, it's an endless cycle. It's either going to be a Kairi clone for the side games, or Kairi herself.

I've pretty much resigned myself to that fact >.>. So we just have to live with it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just the fact that Aqua looks like a older version of Kairi completely defeats that purpose. The only thing she's missing is a direct connection, which hopefully, will not come to pass.

I still think it will :\ Terra has Xehanort tying him into the future of the series, so he doesn't really need too strong a relation to Riku. In a sense, Terra is so related, that Riku needed him to matter when Terra gave him the Keyblade and later possessed him as XH (assuming the Terra + ??? = Xehanort theory is correct, of course).
That would leave Terra as the one unrelated to SRK, and Kairi left to tie Aqua to the present.

Trust me, for meaningful female characters that are of importance, it's an endless cycle. It's either going to be a Kairi clone for the side games, or Kairi herself.

Larxene.
Then again I guess that's why she died so fast.
The saddest part is that seeing how easy it is for them to base a plethora of excellent, highly important female characters, you'd have expected them to invest half of it in Kairi herself so that she wouldn't be Sleeping Beauty through KH1 and just about nonexistent in CoM.
Bleh.

I've pretty much designated myself to that fact >.>. So we just have to live with it.

Well said.

EDIT: Ew, I must do the age old trick to refrain from double posting. Oh well.

untitled.jpg

Sora forgets things while in CO. Roxas has dreams of Sora while still in the organization. Memories move on to Xion from there... explaining her gradually becoming a Kairi clone the more Sora forgets Kairi?!
Stupid goose knows more than what he's letting on!

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I still think it will :\ Terra has Xehanort tying him into the future of the series, so he doesn't really need too strong a relation to Riku. In a sense, Terra is so related, that Riku needed him to matter when Terra gave him the Keyblade and later possessed him as XH (assuming the Terra + ??? = Xehanort theory is correct, of course).
That would leave Terra as the one unrelated to SRK, and Kairi left to tie Aqua to the present.

Larxene.
Then again I guess that's why she died so fast.
The saddest part is that seeing how easy it is for them to base a plethora of excellent, highly important female characters, you'd have expected them to invest half of it in Kairi herself so that she wouldn't be Sleeping Beauty through KH1 and just about nonexistent in CoM.
Bleh.

Well said.

EDIT: Ew, I must do the age old trick to refrain from double posting. Oh well.

untitled.jpg

Sora forgets things while in CO. Roxas has dreams of Sora while still in the organization. <strike>Memories move on to Xion - explaining her gradually becoming a Kairi clone?!</strike>
Stupid goose knows more than what he's letting on!

can you give me a quote from roxas while in organization XIII saying he has dreams? it could be xion that's getting those dreams and possibly thinking those memories are roxas. therefore the quote of overflowin gmemories of roxas might have been of sora the whole time. just a thoery....i know it sucks

Key of Valor

The Professor
Here's a segment from a Nomura Interview on KH2:fm+Re:CoM where
he states that Roxas had dreams about Sora while in the Organization.

Nomura Interview said:
Question: What triggered Roxas’ separation from the Organization?

Nomura: As he kept having recurring dreams of Sora, someone he didn’t know, he felt he needed to leave the Organization to find out who these people he didn’t know were. As Axel didn’t want him to go, he didn’t tell Sora about Roxas in Castle Oblivion, did he?

UnbornLegacy358

As for Xion being Aqua, I dunno. Xion has similar features to Aqua such as the blue hair, but she also has similar features to Kairi. Isn't Aqua supposed to be the one who doesn't have a connection with SRK?

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's been theorized in the past that Aqua looks like Kairi just so that the both of them would look like Xion and thus Nomura could have fun with all our sanities.
That aside, Aqua and Terra, imo, have similar chances to being unrelated to SRK.

Papou

Rain, where did it say that one of TAV is not related to SRK? Is there a quote or an interview I haven't seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back