• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryybutt

Website
www.myspace.com
i understand nomura wants to sell kh big on all platforms, but i think he should just keep kh to the ps counsil. putting the game on nintendo is kinda stupid..the way i see it that is. im stoked to learn more about the story of each character though.

Guernsey

Awards
Rain, where did it say that one of TAV is not related to SRK? Is there a quote or an interview I haven't seen?

I know Terra and Ven(tus) are supposed to be connected to Sora and Riku in some way but Aqua would be unrelated.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Only we don't really know if Terra choosing Riku to be the KK's Wielder counts as a relation. It means they interacted, yes, but seeing how Ven is probably a part of Sora's being in some form or manner, it makes the Riku-Terra connection irrelevant and redundant.

Key of Valor

The Professor
And then there is how Apprentice Xehanort, who looks like Terra,
transcends to solely a heart and possesses Riku, and then later
on Riku uses darkness and has his appearence changed to look
like Apprentice Xehanort, which in return makes Riku look like Terra.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Though I still see no resemblance between Aqua and Xion/Kairi,
I understand the point you're making.

Still though, Xehanort is connected to Riku, so for Riku to
not be connected to Terra, Xehanort would need to not be
connected to Terra, even though the two resemble each other.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Or it could simply be an indirect relation. Like I said, Riku would be related to Xehanort, not to Terra. It's Xehanort Terra'll be related to.
Sora's related to Ven though, and Aqua would be related directly to Kairi, making even Riku's relation to Terra not really count, since it's not direct.

Radon

mofo
as much as evidence proves its not the case, i want aqua to have a relation to kairi/xion really bad.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, "evidence" points to Aqua being unrelated to Kairi, because we know of a relation between Terra and Riku that just might hold (Terra choosing Riku for the KK).
And we still don't know if Kairi and Xion are related and if they are, in what way, so saying Aqua's related to Xion might not make her related to Kairi.

EDIT: oh shi- Gotta love playing Re:CoM with so much Days info in mind.

memories.png

Donald, about Sora and Riku's Replica sharing the Memory of promising to protect Naminé.
Iono, this kind of rang close to Xion's "How can two people be alike", if we go by that translation.

Also, a fun fact about Marluxia seemingly not being around so Namine can go and save Sora.
Confirmation Org members left the castle freely during CoM - which would tie in with Days? Interesting.

Papou

as much as evidence proves its not the case, i want aqua to have a relation to kairi/xion really bad.

You want more Kairis?

I'm in the boat that wants Aqua to be a totally new, independent character. I like her too much to want her to ever be anything else.

Radon

mofo
i dont want her to be a form of kairi but more of a person who knows kairi.
because i now realise there are like 5 different kairis running around now and we need another female character so that everyone doesnt think that a new character means she has to be a connection to kairi.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i dont want her to be a form of kairi but more of a person who knows kairi.

I fail to see why we even need that, really. Not everyone needs to know everyone else.

because i now realise there are like 5 different kairis running around

Kairi, Namine, and...?

now and we need another female character so that everyone doesnt think that a new character means she has to be a connection to kairi.

Olette and Larxene?
Here's to me lolling at everyone really blowing Kairi out of proportion in that aspect. It's like they say that Female characters in Kingdom Hearts suck, and then you realize it's only Kairi that people have a problem with, but she's supposedly the lead so the stigma holds.

Diastyl

Xion they say created by the fake memories of sora and roxas. I think she got eliminated and turned into a dusk in the end and no one cared except for roxas.

Papou

Nah, I don't think Axel was all that concerned with her. After all, he said that Roxas was the only one he liked, and they made a point out of Roxas being the only one he could relate to or try to be human with. His relationship with Roxas will seem a lot less special to me if they go back and insert Xion in there.

χΧχ

The Official No.XIV Xion Discussion Thread

So, there are a million topics that are related to Xion and it is impossible to keep up with all of them. Hopefully, with the construction of this topic, we will all be able to keep a closer tab on all of these theories and concepts. So, everyone is welcome to their opinion and welcome to add their two cents to the discussion and hopefully we can work together to end the never ending flood of Xion topics.

To start off the topic, let's have a quick review of everything that we know to be fact about Xion.

• Xion is a girl, she has black hair, blue eyes, and is about as tall as Roxas (with her high heeled boots on). Xion also resembles Kairi and has even acknowledged this herself. Xion will make her debut in Kingdom Heart 358/2 Days.

• Xion is the XIVth, that's fourteenth, member of Organization XIII, that's thirteen. Oddly enough, even with fourteen members, the name of the Organization remained at XIII. She is also the second female and last member to join the Organization. She is also the second Keyblade wielder to join the Organization.

• Xion's assigned Organization title has yet to be revieled.

• Xion's assigned Organization element has yet to be revealed, but her official weapon is the Kingdom Key keychain. Xion also has the ability to utilize a similar repertoire of spells as Sora and Donald.

• Xion's best friends are Roxas and Axel and she is well aquainted with Riku.

• According to a conversation between DiZ and Naminé, Xion is connected to Sora's memories.

• According to a Famitsu article, Xion will have a "tragic yet, brave fate."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure that I have missed a few facts that other may find significant, so please, just let me know and I'll add them.

As for myself, I have been forming my own theory on the clandestine Xion:
Perhaps Xion is the creation of Sora and Kairi's hearts, together. Like, while Sora was carrying Kairi's heart with his own, their chains of memories were entangled and when Sora impaled himself with the Artificial Keyblade, she was also born?
Naminé would be born from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body.
Roxas would be born from Sora's heart leaving Sora's Body.
And Xion would be born from the connection between their hearts?
So, after Castle Oblivion, when Naminé is fixing the chains of Sora's memory, Xion's chains would be in jeopardy or something?

-Along with Xion's apparent connection to Sora and Kairi. And if Xion is connected to Sora and Kairi, isn't Xion also connected to Roxas and Naminé?

On a side note, Xion is kind of like an inverted Naminé, or Naminé is like an inverted Xion.
Xion-
has black hair
wears a black coat
seems to have forgotten her past life (but is regaining her true memories)
wields a Keyblade and is trained in combat

Naminé-
has blond hair
wears a white skirt (just like Kairi's, but Kairi has a pink jacket over her white skirt)
has always remembered her past live/lives (Aside Kairi's memories, does she also have Sora's memories?)
is passive, but has used her powers in defensive ways

Perhaps Naminé and Xion are like Kairi's Yin and Yang? As in they are both equal halves of Kairi? I know it sounds especially crazy, but you never know.

---
Also, I'm calling this out: if Xion has upgradable weapons, I am pretty sure that a Keyblade that resembles Aqua's Keyblade or Kairi's Keyblade will be made available to her. But that's only if she even has upgradable weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back