• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
On the topic of KH2 would have been the same without Xion, you could pretty much say the same with all the characters in bbs. Why bring them in now? Because these characters could all have relevance to KH3 or other future titles.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Speaking of release dates, someone keeps updating wikipedia and kh wiki with Sep. 1st as the U.S. date

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Then remove the update, or say it's a possible release date.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
On the topic of KH2 would have been the same without Xion, you could pretty much say the same with all the characters in bbs. Why bring them in now? Because these characters could all have relevance to KH3 or other future titles.

Not quite, as much as it pains me to go against this.
TAV had not only the secret ending though, but also the FM+ insertion of the Lingering Sentiment. The fight being non-canon aside, Nomura gave grave importance to the LS's words of "him" not choosing Sora for the Keyblade, indicating that Terra was the one who chose Riku for the Keyblade.
Yes, had Riku been the chosen one and Sora just snatched it away, I'd have agreed, but TAV, unlike Xion, have been displayed in the original KH2, and beyond that - for better or worse, referenced in the FM+ with direct relation to Sora and Riku.
I agree about Xion having importance on KH3, otherwise I fail to see the point in them bringing her in (the mere relation to Roxas in light of Ven existing gives her such importance, not to mention Xemnas with his probable relations to Terra being the one that brought her in), but unlike TAV, she was never ever even referenced (unless I'll get my wish and she's Aqua in some form, which means that once Aqua was shown, so was Xion).
Overall you're right, but you're also very, very wrong.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Not quite, as much as it pains me to go against this.
TAV had not only the secret ending though, but also the FM+ insertion of the Lingering Sentiment. The fight being non-canon aside, Nomura gave grave importance to the LS's words of "him" not choosing Sora for the Keyblade, indicating that Terra was the one who chose Riku for the Keyblade.
Yes, had Riku been the chosen one and Sora just snatched it away, I'd have agreed, but TAV, unlike Xion, have been displayed in the original KH2, and beyond that - for better or worse, referenced in the FM+ with direct relation to Sora and Riku.
I agree about Xion having importance on KH3, otherwise I fail to see the point in them bringing her in (the mere relation to Roxas in light of Ven existing gives her such importance, not to mention Xemnas with his probable relations to Terra being the one that brought her in), but unlike TAV, she was never ever even referenced (unless I'll get my wish and she's Aqua in some form, which means that once Aqua was shown, so was Xion).
Overall you're right, but you're also very, very wrong.

...how?

unless you're talking bout Xigbar, in which case this post can be disregarded.

chibi15

It says on the OFFICIAL JAPANESE SQUARE ENIX SITE THAT 358 DAYS / 2 WILL COME OUT IN JAPAN IN MAY 30!!!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...how?

unless you're talking bout Xigbar, in which case this post can be disregarded.

That too, though I was talking more about the Secret Ending. It showed TAV, and didn't have them pop up as completely unrelated elements, unlike Xion. Though again, due to her probable relations to too many characters, it's not like she was really never introduced before - whether she's Kairi related or Aqua related or what not, the person she's related to has been shown to varying degrees, so it's not like she really needed an introduction, unlike TAV who were complete and utter "strangers" to the KH-verse.

Melody of Elemia

Oh dear. Good job on the info. It was very well needed. It must have taken for ever for you to type that up.I can't even type that much.

evil_levi94

"Organization and the worlds they travel to" thread.(358/2 days)

bah, decided I'd start a thread about the Organization in 358/2 Days so we could speculate on the worlds they travel to with Roxas and what parts they will be in the game, instead of making multiple scan threads, this could be a sort of thread to bring all that junk here, i guess, and new ideas. Yeah. :dizzy:

We already know about Roxas, Axel and Xion. So, let's focus on the other Org. members(preferebly CoM)? So ... what about Marluxia or Larxene?

Let the conversation begin(if this doesn't get locked @_@) :lol:

I personally would love to see the CoM members get some light in this game, like Larxene and Marluxia, some of my favorite CoM characters, I would like to see them go somewhere with Roxas, but I'm not sure where. Land of Dragons("Mulan") seems fitting for Marluxia, and not exactly sure on Larxene.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: "Organization and the worlds they travel to" thread.(358/2 days)

The CoM members will most likely be in Castle Oblivion before they even get the chance to go on missions with Roxas.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

yes agreed, the rest of the organization will be on the worlds already seen in kh2

evil_levi94

Hmm ... in CoM will they go through different rooms, such as, rooms with "worlds" in them? (this isn't an actual question, just a thought)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

maybe...or maybe they just hang around there.

i bet in CO they are looking for sora's pod

Key of Valor

The Professor

I think Roxas might have a chance to go on missions with the CoM members
before they are sent to Castle Oblivion, even if it's just a few missions.
However only a small part of the game takes place before CoM, so the
CoM members won't be around very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back