• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternal Night (A Percy Jackson RP) ~FinalSora04 & UsagiOkami Collab~ {In need of Members}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
then fix it dude, don't just say you know it, fix it. lol. Oh, and i know i'm not one of the creators here, but.... still your template kind of sucks. lol. not really kind of. really sucks. lol.

and you didn't describe your weapon either.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
true, usagi.....i wasnt thinking at the time....i meant blasts of energy.....
Okay that works, edit it in.

then fix it dude, don't just say you know it, fix it. lol. Oh, and i know i'm not one of the creators here, but.... still your template kind of sucks. lol. not really kind of. really sucks. lol.

and you didn't describe your weapon either.
Hush Nate. The templates don't have to be perfect it's good enough.

Though if you could explain what your weapon actually IS that would be great IM. I assume it is a sword of some kind though.

awww but WEEEEEE i'm trying to be like Tavi-sama when he is in a bad mood. =D
Nate. Nobody can be like Ubi. It's like a rule or something.

Nami

usually not funny
Is it just me or does this RP have more Asian characters than Asia?

Nami

usually not funny
... Typically that means they're Asian.

-Scribbles down nate's name on her list-

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
well, not always, i have a friend named kenji who is half asian. And a have a friend whose name is Yuki.She's german. that's the name her parents gave her. So asian names dont always belong to asians. Your just stereotyping.

Nami

usually not funny
I said typically. Meaning, most of the time. Durrrhurrr.
Where do you think Asian names come from?

And you're just an idiot, but I don't go throwing that around.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Is it just me or does this RP have more Asian characters than Asia?
I use anime pics lol for characters... Though not names... I think. Wait yeah I don't use Japanese names to often.

I said typically. Meaning, most of the time. Durrrhurrr.
Where do you think Asian names come from?

And you're just an idiot, but I don't go throwing that around.
Well yes Asian names come from Asia no one is denying that but Nate is right, that IS stereotyping. Not everyone named with an American name is from Amaerica and unless you can show me a nationally made survey on names then you can't claim the typically card as you have no proof. So pipe down about the names and stop insulting my friends.

just because asian names originate in asia doesnt mean we don't have them in other places. American names are all around the world. And i'm no idiot. If i was the i wouldn't use punctuation and all of those such things.
I resent that statement actually! Up until a few months ago I used very little puntuation and absolutely no grammar! And I am no idiot I'm simply lazy.

template has been updated. i still feel like im missing something, though.....
Okay I'll take a look at it. and if you think that something is missing then until the template is used you can keep editing it as long as you let me know.

EDIT: Template is accepted IM. any changes you want to make let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back