• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternal Night (A Percy Jackson RP) ~FinalSora04 & UsagiOkami Collab~ {In need of Members}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Re: The Rebellion (A Percy Jackson RP) ~FinalSora04 & UsagiOkami Collab~

oh sorry for the mis-understanding

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s

No problem, I figured that something got misunderstood, due to that your template is not accepted so if you want to make any changes or whatever you may do so.

Lol I always forget who reads back posts.

Gearheart

I would like to know if it would be all right that I use Thanatos as the parent of one of my characters. I didn't see his name in the list of those provided, so I figured to get your okay on this as early as possible.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit

There is no official list of Godly parents right now. Everything you see on the first page is subject to change.

all minor Gods are allowed as far as parents and what you can pick from. The only thing that will not be allowed is Titans or Primordial deities. If you want to be the child of the God of Foolish Acts, knock yourself out. Now obviously you can't pick Charon or Iris but the rest are fine. Also though depending on what your powers are it might be rejected, we can't have any GM or PP so bear that in mind.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!

Are we allowed to pick Pan?

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards

Is reading the books required to join this?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit

Well not really, you don't HAVE to have read them but it does help so that you know who the characters are. If you don't plan on reading them you just have t have basic knowledge of Greek myths and for that you can just go on Wikipedia. If however you do want to read the books bear in mind that there WILL be spoilers in this since it will take place after the books end.

But to answer your question simply, no you don't have to have read them just be wary of spoilers.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

Is the God of War's son available?

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards

OK good. I have this massive book called Mythology which should help. Also i can look up the synopsis of the books on Wiki too. :) I shall check it out!

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I might edit this... But heres my temp.

Name: Alexander Morrison
Appearance: http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/Prada_Dreams/Anime/Anime%20Gothics/punk.jpg
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow, and a short sword.
Godly parent: Artemis, Goddess of the hunt and Moon.
[FONT=&quot]Personality:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] He tends to have a serious demeanor and rarely jokes around. He does seem to grow on people though. He is sweet and kind just very serious. When around others he tries to not let his seriousness get in the way of having fun. He is also very competitive.
Short history: As the story goes, his father met Artemis unknowing it was her. He decided that love at first sight was enough for him so they ran off and married. She had a son named Alexander and he received some of her powers. As he grew up he went to a public school and just ignored that fact that half his classmates were centaurs and Cyclops. He got the invite to camp Half-blood when he was 14 and this is his third year going.
Powers of Note: He is able to transform other beings into a stag and a squirrel (i.e. deer, stag). He is also [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a master archer and carries in his arsenal mystical arrows of various properties (ex. Poison, ice, fire, etc.) He can lift 5 times his own weight as well. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Other: N/a[/FONT]

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Can i transform into a squirrel too?

EDIT: Oh and i edited it.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
YES! :D haha! Itll be comic relief for such a serious character XD

Nami

usually not funny
Name:
Eithne
Appearance:
Atop Eithne's head is a silky, well-groomed layer of blonde hair that is so very light that it could even be called white. It isn't so much curly as it is wavy, turning to and frow in trails of wave down her back and to her knees. Usually the majority of her hair is kept down while a little section from both sides of the hair mass is tied together with ribbon at the back, cutely. Her eyes are a deep green, a trait as taken from her father, but are as alluring and innocent as her mother.
Weapon of Choice:
Although she was a reluctant learner, eventually her father managed to teach her how to fight with a traditional dual-sided spear pretty well.
Godly parent:
Arphrodite
Personality:
Most unlike her half-siblings, Eithne can be more than charming. She has a kind side that is let out more often than the rest of Aphrodite's children, and although she doesn't enjoy doing work, she doesn't like to be pampered too much, either. She is often left out of a lot of the sports of the other children, but she isn't bothered by it. Although she was forced to work out as a child, she didn't like to, so she doesn't whenever she has the chance not to. Except for dance, but they never dance at Camp Half-blood.
Short history:
Born to her goddess mother, Eithne was just a baby when she was given off to her father, who was the owner of a chain of gyms and dance studios. They even lived in the back of one of them. Her father decided when she was only a pretty little toddler that she was too weak, and was going to have to do some training if she wanted to survive as a demigod. So he trained her in the gym every night when the routine gymnasts went home for the day. Being around the dance studios all the time, aswell, she became attracted to the sport, and when she was nine she made a deal with her father that she'd train with him if he enrolled her in dance lessons. He agreed, and she grew to be a strong, albeit reluctant, warrior, along with a fantastic and graceful dancer.
When she was fourteen, her father's gym was attached by a terrifying beast. A hound with three heads and flesh-tearing teeth. Luckily her father was able to beat it off before it got to it's desired target.
That was the night he delivered her to Camp Half-Blood, and bid her adue forever. He said she was strong enough to help herself now, and she had a lot more protection there than he could ever give her.
Powers of Note:
If her unbelievable beauty isn't enough, she has the power to temporarily make a member of the opposite sex fall in love with her or any other girl. Temporarily, like I said, but she's working on it.
Other:
She's a dancer. Already mentioned as much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back