• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternal Night (A Percy Jackson RP) ~FinalSora04 & UsagiOkami Collab~ {In need of Members}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Did this die? I mean it was on the 3rd page...?

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Oh! That's where you've been! Lulz. I saw a trailer for The Lightning Thief. Looks good.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I WILL!!! When I find the book!

I went to the used book store and saw the newest one. But I couldn't find The Lightning Thief. :(

Superwes

Name: Levin
Appearance: A short african american boy. He is about 4'11. A yellow t-shirt, light blue jeans, short black hair, brown eyes, big yellow shoes. His left eyebrow is partially shaved off and there's a scar that will never come off. His face is filled with a strong will and determination, and curiosity.
Weapon of Choice: Two short swords tied to his belt and a bow and arrow set on his back. All of his weapons and sheaths are gold
Godly parent: Apollo
Personality: Very social, and smart. he loves talking, but not just for the pure purpose of talking he loves information also. He is the type of, ask first, shoot later. He actually seems pretty reserved, but deep down he some time hides his anger, which sometimes explodes. He also will do anything for his friends, he loves people. And is also likes animals. He sometimes harrases the Artemis cabin. he is also a morning person, which pisses off his friends.
Short history: 10 years after his mom encountered apollo. His mom's small business started to tank, and she began to drink. But she still cared about him, even though she didn't act like it. Apollo suggested Camp Half Blood and she reluctantly sent him there. He now despises his mom, with her mood swings, and the way that she treats him.
Powers of Note: The sun, and not to the same extent but all lights, power him up, just like how the water powers Percy. He also has raptor like vision so he can aim and almost never miss.He is very strong when the sun is up, and may be able to flip a car but not able to lift it. He can run very fast but not as fast as the hermes kids. (not superspeed, just human fast, so no godmod fyi). And his power is depending on the time of day though. In the middle of the day, when the sun is up, his sword and bow and arrows gleam with gold. His muscles full. But in the night...he appears somewhat pale in the moonlight, his celestial bronze sword is a pale shade of silver, so are his arrows. He's still strong, but....something is quite off. However, no one quite knows about this.He also is very good at music. Since his dad is the god of music he can just pick up any instrument and play it, it just comes to him. There isn't a instrument he can't play. Also, his dad being the god of prophecy (he doesn't know that part), he is very close to the oracle
Other: reads a lot

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
Oh! That's where you've been! Lulz. I saw a trailer for The Lightning Thief. Looks good.

i saw a commercial for it about a month ago...it said it came out on presidents day, and i was like, "hasnt that already passed?"

also, a good book with the word "thief" in it is "Storm Thief." it sounds liuke the same thing, but it is far different. i definately recomend checking it out.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Ooh! Sounds interestin! :D But yea Usagi-chan is just waiting for Final I think.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
It's not dead but they haven't opened it yet. Still waiting on Final and Usagi-chan!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I know TT-TT

I think Final has ditched us because he hasn't contacted me and he still hasn't updated the members list! Heck he hasn't made one!!! I even sent him the names to add and everything!

If when I finish my templates and get the time to start this he still hasn't posted at all I will have a Mod close this and I will remake it so that it can be updated properly because this is getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back