• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Erase?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I meant in terms of when they are born.

At any rate Master if youd like to continue this debate id like some proof

-Definition of an unbirth
-Details of how one is born
-any similairites to how Namine was born

>_> Further more i doubt an unbirth is made of two people D:

1. There is'nt one yet.
2. KH would not go into that, so it is irrelivent.
3. Namine is nothing, if your nothing then you don't exist. If you don't exist then it's like you were never born. Thus unbirth.

Mind telling me what you think an unbirth is?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nomura has lied about things before.

It's not lying, it's retconning. There's a difference.

He said that Namine was not connected to Kairi and when KH2 came out, look what happened.

I'm gonna need you to gimme proof.

So he could be saying that she is a nobody to throw us off track.

Don't be stu-
You already are.

You're wrong. He's not lying. And UNTIL he retcons again, Namine is a nobody and YOU'RE WRONG!
accept it.

The evidence(Which is truly important) points to Namine not being a nobody. So she is basically nothing, and she may be an unbirth.

Except that Nomura said that she's a nobody [which is the only thing of 100% importance], thusly, you should be shutting the fuck up.

Lying or not, he still said it.
and until he sayd otherwise, you're wrong. Get over it.
She's NOT an Unbirth.

Just because the unbirths went extinct, does'nt mean that the process that can create an unbirth is useless. Unbirths cans till return, as long as there is a process to make them.

Then where are they?
The Unbirths are obviously not a naturally occuring process as they'd still be around. They're extinct.

And if anyone remembered how to make them, there'd be Unbirths. But guess what, there aren't any.

It was most likely Master Xehanort creating the Unbirths. Since he's gone, he can't make them anymore.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's not lying, it's retconning. There's a difference.

I'm gonna need you to gimme proof.

Don't be stu-
You already are.

You're wrong. He's not lying. And UNTIL he retcons again, Namine is a nobody and YOU'RE WRONG!
accept it.

Except that Nomura said that she's a nobody [which is the only thing of 100% importance], thusly, you should be shutting the fuck up.

Lying or not, he still said it.
and until he sayd otherwise, you're wrong. Get over it.
She's NOT an Unbirth.

Then where are they?
The Unbirths are obviously not a naturally occuring process as they'd still be around. They're extinct.

And if anyone remembered how to make them, there'd be Unbirths. But guess what, there aren't any.

It was most likely Master Xehanort creating the Unbirths. Since he's gone, he can't make them anymore.

You obviously have no idea what i'm saying. Xehanort caused the first heartless to be created, MX caused the first unbirth to be created. But there had to be a process for both to be created. I'm saying that Namine was the first unbirth that has been created since they dissapeared in BBS.

Secondly I would like to know which interview Nomura said that Namine was indeed a nobody. (And if he was lying then Namine could be an unbirth.) Besides if you don't stop relying on what Ansem and Nomura always say and not look at the evidence, then you will get no closer to figuring out what an unbirth is than I am.

I only care about evidence, if Nomura provides no evedince to what he says about Namine then I can only assume he was trying to throw us off. Evidence is what counts.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
We get what your saying because something isnt around then the process to make it isnt probably gone either.

But guess what as it was said
WHERE ARE THE UNBIRTHS?
Clearly no one knows how to make them or theyd be running around.
Second i doubt an unbirth is made of 2 people >_>

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You obviously have no idea what i'm saying.

I do. you're just too stupid to comprehend that you're wrong.

Xehanort caused the first heartless to be created

This I know.

MX caused the first unbirth to be created. But there had to be a process for both to be created.

Though not confirmed, it is likely.

I'm saying that Namine was the first unbirth that has been created since they dissapeared in BBS.

And I'm telling you you're wrong. I understand, it's just that....well, you're wrong!

Secondly I would like to know which interview Nomura said that Namine was indeed a nobody.

Complete Director's Secret Report XIII - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Message Board for PlayStation 2 - GameFAQs

(And if he was lying then Namine could be an unbirth.)

He's not. He doesn't.

Besides if you don't stop relying on what Ansem and Nomura always say and not look at the evidence, then you will get no closer to figuring out what an unbirth is than I am.

1. Nomura is the director. Meaning what he says goes. His word is the end all.

Meaning if Nojima said that Axel and Roxas are canonically gay, and Nomura said no, then they're not.

You fail to understand what it is he does.

2. You're a complete and utter retard. I just thought I'd get that out.
3. Ansem Reports were put in the game FOR A REASON! If they weren't there to be taken into context, then they're useless and have no reason being in the game.
4. I AM further than you in finding out what an Unbirth is. I've been speculating about Unbirths since before I found out about them.
5. The evidence as you say, is only in the games BECAUSE NOMURA PUT THEM THERE!
So you just contradicted yourself. I think you sholud go kill yourself, but hey, that's just what I thnk.

I only care about evidence

But yet you ignore proof. the evidence comes from Nomura, yet you're too ass retarded to fully comprehend what's going on.

if Nomura provides no evedince to what he says about Namine then I can only assume he was trying to throw us off. Evidence is what counts.

If you can't provide proof to back up your claim, then you're lying.
If you can't prove it, then it's inadmissible as evidence in your claim.

I, however, have backed up what I said about Namine not being an Unbirth.
What the fuck have you done lately?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You fail to notice that Nomura never explains how she is considered a nobody(Special nobody or not) without a body or soul.

Until Nomura explains how she can be a special nobody without a body or soul, then her being an unbirth is still possible. Saying Namine is a nobody regardless that she has no body or soul is like saying that donald is a heartless.

Sorry but it's unlikely that she is a nobody.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I meant in terms of when they are born.

At any rate Master if youd like to continue this debate id like some proof

-Definition of an unbirth

Well from what I can tell, and Unbirth is simply and entity that does not exist. If not, I gotta read that Everything about BBS post Audo made a while ago.
-Details of how one is born

We don't know this yet.

-any similairites to how Namine was born

Well Namine was confirmed to be a Nobody, so until Nomura says otherwise, she's a nobody.

>_> Further more i doubt an unbirth is made of two people D:

Reply's bolded. But yeah, we just don't know a lot about the unbirth to really say much about them.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Reply's bolded. But yeah, we just don't know a lot about the unbirth to really say much about them.

That is what theories are for. You expect us to know everything about unbirths?

People start thinking of some stuff that does'nt follow the current rules of KH. Because as we saw with KH2, new games can break some of the old rules.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You fail to notice that Nomura never explains how she is considered a nobody(Special nobody or not) without a body or soul.

Until Nomura explains how she can be a special nobody without a body or soul, then her being an unbirth is still possible. Saying Namine is a nobody regardless that she has no body or soul is like saying that donald is a heartless.

Sorry but it's unlikely that she is a nobody.

Why are you so stupid?
I would like to know.

I presented you with proof that you're wrong, but you can't accept that you're wrong.

You can try to get into schematics of it, but the plain out explanation is you ARE WRONG! It doesn't matter if he didn't say what she's comprised of. The plain out 100% truth is Nomura said that she is in fact a nobody.

Point blank. It IS that black and white.
You can't argue because you're skeptical, because Nomura HIMSELF has said that Namine is a nobody.
His word goes over your opinion.

He doesn't HAVE to explain himself to you, even though he did. He wrote the story and directed it. As the director, he has final say over what goes into Kingdom Hearts.

He says that Namine is a nobody.
It is confirmed.
100% true.
Undisputable.

Now stop being a stupid little bitch, grow the fuck up and accept that you're wrong.

And where did you get this retarded notion that Unbirths are nothing? You have a really bad habit of taking your opinion as fact. It's not fact. If anything, Unbirths are whole people, corrupted.

If you got that idea from Suffering Angel, listening to her will get you flamed. She isn't that much better than our ex troll ms. VAT13, a fangirl who let her fangirlism interfere with logic.

Now, I don't understand why you take your own opinion over the word of the writer/director's, but you need to stop it.
If Nomura told Sora to jump, Sora asks how high. If he says to turns into a purple magic fucking dragon, then Sora's name will be Puff- the magic fuckign dragon. You obviously don't know how influential Nomura is.

Let me tell you. He's the guy that says what goes where, how many, and at what time.

And if you didn't catch it the first time Nomura's word>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your opinion

Last edited:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Why are you so stupid?
I would like to know.

I presented you with proof that you're wrong, but you can't accept that you're wrong.

You can try to get into schematics of it, but the plain out explanation is you ARE WRONG! It doesn't matter if he didn't say what she's comprised of. The plain out 100% truth is Nomura said that she is in fact a nobody.

Point blank. It IS that black and white.
You can't argue because you're skeptical, because Nomura HIMSELF has said that Namine is a nobody.
His word goes over your opinion.

He doesn't HAVE to explain himself to you, even though he did. He wrote the story and directed it. As the director, he has final say over what goes into Kingdom Hearts.

He says that Namine is a nobody.
It is confirmed.
100% true.
Undisputable.

Now stop being a stupid little bitch, grow the fuck up and accept that you're wrong.

There was never really any doubt that she was a nobody. I mean arguably, Roxas is a special nobody, but he's still a nobody. Idunno why MM's going on about her being an unbirth. Until Nomura says otherwise, she's confirmed to be a nobody

@ BH, who knows. It's Nomura after all.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nobody = Unbirth for KH3 anyone?

Or heartless... Xehanort's alive again.
If he remembers being MX, then there's a chance he might try to recreate the Unbirths, but it's unlikely.

There was never really any doubt that she was a nobody.

Yes huh. That's the propoganda that stupid bitch MM was spreading.

I mean arguably, Roxas is a special nobody, but he's still a nobody. Idunno why MM's going on about her being an unbirth. Until Nomura says otherwise, she's confirmed to be a nobody

At least you don't have an extra chromosome like MM does.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Whatever, but we'll se who' rigth when BBS comes out.

Of course. Until then, we know for a fact that Namine is a nobody. Furthermore, the Heartless didn't exist in BBS timeline and therefore results in lack of Nobodies, unless you're trying to tell me that there WERE in fact Heartless at that time?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I was trying to state that unbirths being nothing is a possibility.

I'm not really sure how we got on the subject of Namine.

Shoot, unbirths could be memories. I was jsut stating a possibility and everyone tried to take it as fact.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Shoot, unbirths could be memories. I was jsut stating a possibility and everyone tried to take it as fact.

Memories are not strong enough to create a being.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Not reall.y You took your opinion as fact, and that's how we got into it.
So I had to put you in your place.
Now are you gonna stop being stupid, or are we going to continue like this?

Your stupid bitch ass saying that Namine is an Unbirth.

NO, you took your opinion as fact.
Don't try to go back on the conversation now.
You can change your post, but you can't change what I quoted.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
See, you people have'nt even brought up any sort of theory yourself. Your flaming anything that even has a possibility of being correct about unbirths.

So where are your theories?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
See, you people have'nt even brought up any sort of theory yourself. Your flaming anything that even has a possibility of being correct about unbirths.

you're not right.

So where are your theories?

My theory, being just that; a theory, is that Unbirths are people reversed in age.
I had another one on my friend's account, but I don't feel like getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back