• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Erase?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
I have always somewhat thought that it meant erase from your memory or something.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
you're not right.

My theory, being just that; a theory, is that Unbirths are people reversed in age.
I had another one on my friend's account, but I don't feel like getting it.

See that does'nt make sense. How would that create an unbirth.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I really hate ignorant people who refuse to accept that ANYTHING is possible and that "I don't think that's true" or "that's ridiculous" does not prove something wrong.

And I really hate ignorant people who thinks that absolutely anything can happen in KH. Just because it is a game does not mean it does not have its own rules and restrictions that it must abide by.

The evidence(Which is truly important) points to Namine not being a nobody. So she is basically nothing, and she may be an unbirth.

Oh, so the fact that she was created through the nobody process means absolutely nothing, correct?

2. We don't know what the process of becoming an unbirth is so the process could have happened and Namine was created from it.

Except Namine was created through the nobody process (heart in body -> heart taken from body -> body becomes nobody). She simply lacked the body and soul.

No matter how you slice it, the possibility of Namine being an unbirth is there, until someone who actually knows what an unbirth is says that Namine is a nobody or until the game confirms that unbirths and Namine are completely different.

No, it isn't. Unbirths existed before the process that Namine went through existed.

Until Nomura explains how she can be a special nobody without a body or soul, then her being an unbirth is still possible. Saying Namine is a nobody regardless that she has no body or soul is like saying that donald is a heartless.

For Namine to be an Unbirth, than the process that created her (the nobody process) would have to exist at the same time that the Unbirths did, which it didn't.

Sorry but it's unlikely that she is a nobody.

Namine is considered a nobody (since she went throught the process) but technically, she's nothing.

People start thinking of some stuff that does'nt follow the current rules of KH. Because as we saw with KH2, new games can break some of the old rules.

But someone cannot be something that existed before the process that that person went through existed.

royaljminnis

Who said that and where?

Biggest flaw: The Unbirth are supposed to be a sort of starting point for the Heartless. That being said, one would think that the matter of their creation would have to be be at least somewhat similar.

I knew somebody said that sh!t i just didn't feel like looking. So again

LMAO but Jurassic park disagrees with you lmao, if we find a mosquito trapped in tree sap then the species can be resurrected :D!.

OHHH the mystical powers of tree sap.

Anyways back to something relevant. So someone said that the heartless are the byproducts of the unbirth right?

Well if that's true do you think the process of replication was perfected with the heartless or with the unbirths?

If you think it was with the heartless then thats a possible reason the unbirths may not be around.
You know they couldn't multiply the same way. That's my personal belief on the matter.

Also the circumstances to create an unbirth may have been similar to the process of creating a heartless.
So if that's the case and there was never a giant Machine to make more fake unbirths.
Then the simple reason the unbirths could be gone is cause the process to create them are lost,
and that same process was immoral so no one else wanted to do that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
See that does'nt make sense. How would that create an unbirth.

Because you're still alive, but you're not dead.
Pre life, a fate worse than death.

Unbith has to make sense.

ie: Nobodies are beings who lack identities. thus they don the term nobody.

Unbirth means to be unborn
Or to reverse back into the vaginal cavity.

If you reverse to when you were born, you become Unborn, thus, Unbirth.

It actually makes perfact sense and fits with the theme. Yes, the enemies follow a certain theme, and "Unbirths are nothing!" does not follow that theme.

Besides, you're describing the Unbirths like they're nobodoes.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
this is my theory

THEORY and its probably wrong

i think unbirths are created when sombodies memories are stolen are way from them.

as for ERASE im not that sure

We know what the result is from someone getting all their memories pulled - a catatonic, unfeeling body on the floor. Granted, that was the Replica, but it did have a heart, so the process should have been the same.

Captain Yoyo

if thats what happened to the replica riku in com than i dont know very much about it but im pretty shore namine took away all his memories and he bassicaly died

that what happened?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
this is my theory

THEORY and its probably wrong

i think unbirths are created when sombodies memories are stolen are way from them.

as for ERASE im not that sure

If this was true then sora would have an unbirth.

if thats what happened to the replica riku in com than i dont know very much about it but im pretty shore namine took away all his memories and he bassicaly died

that what happened?

I think thats about right. I havent played CoM in a while. Replika riku heart collapse after namine took away his memories.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I knew somebody said that sh!t i just didn't feel like looking. So again

It seems you misunderstood what I was saying...

What I said was that Unbirths were a sort of starting point for the Heartless, not that the Heartless were a byproduct of the Unbirths.

royaljminnis

It seems you misunderstood what I was saying...

What I said was that Unbirths were a sort of starting point for the Heartless, not that the Heartless were a byproduct of the Unbirths.

*Sighhhhh well ok but would you like to answer the proposal or no?

Last edited:

Captain Yoyo

If this was true then sora would have an unbirth.

true

i forgot namine took them
they were replaced though so it wouldnt off mattered

I think thats about right. I havent played CoM in a while. Replika riku heart collapse after namine took away his memories.

if the organisation can make artificial haerts thans why are they so bothered with finding there own heart?
couldnt namine just put fake memories in for them?

ps how can something completely go extinct? (ie heartless, nobodies, unbirths) if they are created from somebodies heart.?

if a heartless was created from the darkness in peoples heart and everybody in the worlds have darkness in their hearts except princesses than how do heartless go exyinct?

and if heartless dont go extinct then neigther will nobodies.

doesnt that mean that unbirths had to of been CREATED like how some heartless were by xehanort.
or they are just created differently?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
if the organisation can make artificial haerts thans why are they so bothered with finding there own heart?

the fake heart probably wouldn't go or be accepted into Kingdom Hearts.

couldnt namine just put fake memories in for them?

Because they abused her mentally. Probably sexually as well,
I doubt she'd be more than helpful to do anything benefitting them.
But yes, she could and no one else thought of it.

ps how can something completely go extinct? (ie heartless, nobodies, unbirths) if they are created from somebodies heart.?

This is because the Unbirths are a manual transition/process. It's apparent that they didn't have the ability to replicate themselves like the heartless do; and it's likely that MX is the one creating them

With that said, I see why they went extinct, without MX creating them and without the ability to replicate, it'd be hard to continue the lineage.

if a heartless was created from the darkness in peoples heart and everybody in the worlds have darkness in their hearts except princesses than how do heartless go exyinct?

...If all the darkness goes away.

and if heartless dont go extinct then neigther will nobodies.

Yes.

doesnt that mean that unbirths had to of been CREATED like how some heartless were by xehanort.
or they are just created differently?

Both. They were created, but iin a different fashion than the Heartless.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Because they abused her mentally. Probably sexually as well,
I doubt she'd be more than helpful to do anything benefitting them.
But yes, she could and no one else thought of it.

Namine wasn't sexually abused. -_- Let's just not go there.

In any case, you're forgetting an important aspect of Namine's powers - they only work on those whose hearts are connected to Sora's. The Riku Replica was, well, Riku, so it'd work on him. The other Organization members aren't connected at all.

And that's even apart from the fact that there's a difference between a heart and your own heart, so using an artificial one probably wouldn't work anyway.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Just look at what she is wearing it had to happen.

Being a Nobody, she was probably born wearing that. =P And design-wise, it's probably got more to do with making her look vulnerable and insubstantial like the shadow of a Nobody that she is than hinting at hidden trauma.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Namine wasn't sexually abused. -_- Let's just not go there.

Larxene

In any case, you're forgetting an important aspect of Namine's powers - they only work on those whose hearts are connected to Sora's. The Riku Replica was, well, Riku, so it'd work on him. The other Organization members aren't connected at all.

And that's even apart from the fact that there's a difference between a heart and your own heart, so using an artificial one probably wouldn't work anyway.

Oh yeah...I forgot that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back