• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Videos and Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Nice little find but I bet that dying beeping noise is going to make my ears bleed ><
As for Xaldin, don't really know. If that was him, the game may have warped his voice but can't tell too much from grunts.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
They should have shown maore than just Roxas' Limit Break, I wanted to hear their voices......also what the crap does XAldi nsay performing his? o_O He like mumbled or slurred it or something.......

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xaldin sounds weird.
Anyway, thanks for pointing this out!

Aria

braver by the minute
Good find! Like some said before, Xaldin sounds weird...

mooseymoose

I think the audio is overmodulated, so that's why Xaldin's voice sounds weird. Just a matter of recording, not the actual game. At least, I hope that's the case.

He might be saying, this will keep you down or this will teach you *grunts*? I have no clue. Stupid dying noise >.< Also, either the person playing sucks, didn't care about hp, or the heartless are that tough.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Don't think it's the same VA, but we'll just have to wait for more footage I guess...I hope everyone else is coming back

Xaldin sounds like he says "This will attack you" or "This will drop you" or something like that. Sounds pretty dumb imo

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Upon deciding to watch the Panel video, Larxenes voice sounds a little rough also

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I wonder why they changed Search Robots names to Watchers........and Guard to block? That's kinda random........also, this one I expected but they changed the Weed Plant's name to ter Dire Plant xD I figured since America is dumb enough to think if an enemy is named a Weed Plant that will somehow make children smoke weed or something........

I think the audio is overmodulated, so that's why Xaldin's voice sounds weird. Just a matter of recording, not the actual game. At least, I hope that's the case.

He might be saying, this will keep you down or this will teach you *grunts*? I have no clue. Stupid dying noise >.< Also, either the person playing sucks, didn't care about hp, or the heartless are that tough.
Heartless are like twice as strong in multi-player which makes it hard to play alone......

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Me too. Ryan O'Donahue did it so cutely. Too bad Demyx doesn't even talk. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back